Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

they already are op

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Our Brave Boys Keep The Peace In Newly Annexed Canada

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
whoao....

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

This guy is over here trying to bring about the Amero. I'm onto you....

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

A lot more hot mamacitas and tacos? Sign me up!!

Oh does Canada have to come along too...?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

lol canada and mexico become us states but not puerto rico or dc. owned bitch

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I have argued that settler Klanadians should be subject to the authority of the JDPON, like their U$ AmeriKKKan counterparts.

I think the working and oppressed people of Mexico will be able to manage their own country's revolutionary process.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it would ruin medical tourism op. imagine going to tijuana but that shits 1 billion dollars...

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

half canadian half mexican which means we would get our tacos from the tim hortons

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
by 2070 canada is going to build a wall to keep the climate migrants out. lol either that or they lose their sovereignty and get folded into america

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

there’s a Mexico and a Canada in my state, so what would be the point?

Would you rather go to Paris France or Paris Texas?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

drat thats some twisted poo poo op...

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Taintrunner posted:

by 2070 canada is going to build a wall to keep the climate migrants out. lol either that or they lose their sovereignty and get folded into america

it's the latter op, we have 10% of america's population there's no way we don't get annexed by a decrepit, flailing american empire

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

All that delicious Canadian food such as..

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

I would eat poutine every day if I could. I still need to get around to teaching myself how to make it.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

the ideal would be mexican cuisine, canadian culture, and american prosperity

the reality would be mexican prosperity, canadian cuisine, and american cultures

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

from watching Trailer Park Boys I assume the main canadian delicacies are pepperoni and jalapeno chips

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
how would you even put 52 stars on the flag that doesn't make any sense op :colbert:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Are we assuming that Canada and Mexico are just one state apiece? It seems more sensible to use the pre-existing provinces/states

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

in 2028 the Democrats are going to add invading and annexing Mexico as a progressive plank to their platform. the 2 new seats will help turn the Senate blue and make it possible to pass a progressive agenda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Atrocious Joe posted:

in 2028 the Democrats are going to add invading and annexing Mexico as a progressive plank to their platform. the 2 new seats will help turn the Senate blue and make it possible to pass a progressive agenda

by 2028 Mexico will be an uninhabitable hellhole

the Dem agenda will be painting the border drones pink as breast cancer awareness