Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

graph is the biggest doomscroller in yospos, i've come to realize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

President Beep posted:

nope! not reading!!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
they're worth a read. if you don't want to read and you can afford it, make a donation to somebody that helps the less fortunate. this poo poo should radicalize you.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i definitely don't care enough to dig through her timeline, but is there some reason why that lady has a bunch of sad children's letters to santa?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

infernal machines posted:

i definitely don't care enough to dig through her timeline, but is there some reason why that lady has a bunch of sad children's letters to santa?

idk dogg maybe the visible address bar in the first picture showing uspsoperationsanta.com might help the gumshoe in you crack that case

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
ty for answering my question jonny

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

it really is going to take the three ghosts of christmas to fix this tailspin we're in

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

ignore the shitlib take in the tweet

https://twitter.com/jamesrbuk/status/1333919015174098950

never thought the leopards would eat MY face etc etc

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Captain Foo posted:

trump has backed into doing a thing or two that is positive and i am almost sure is entirely by accident

the ones he did on purpose he did for the wrong reasons

like he pulled out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which was good, but he did so because of xenophobia rather than because of the bad process during negotiations (giving giant companies a seat at the table but making everything else secret) or the specific bad changes to the law that would have resulted from TPP, such as criminal penalties for DRM circumvention and trade secret disclosure (which some people worried could have been a potential Constitutional end-run around California’s blanket prohibition on non-compete agreements)

basically “China bad” is the worst reason to oppose TPP but that’s why Trump pulled out

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

echinopsis posted:

gently caress I remember hotboxing my mum’s car with my ex wife when we were on holiday but then found out we had to take her extremely conservative parents somewhere in it the next day

I remember opening the door the next morning and fuuuuuuuck hahaha somehow we managed to air it out enough and we pulled it off

weed smoke sure makes stuff stink but it doesn’t last long at all, which is the biggest difference coz gently caress tobacco smoke laden homes

Weed smells good as gently caress and the smell tells me someone nearby is having a good time.

Cigarette smoke tells me someone's Budweiser uncle just came through and he's ready to fight.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

PIZZA.BAT posted:

ignore the shitlib take in the tweet

https://twitter.com/jamesrbuk/status/1333919015174098950

never thought the leopards would eat MY face etc etc

mr president please speak against the violence that’s ramping up
trump: https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1333975991518187521?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fforums.somethingawful.com%2f

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
honestly I think the happiest I’ve been since covid started was when trump got the rona

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

they were also eating who knows how many horsepills of gabapentin a day

gabapentin is something else and gently caress then you have pregabalin

there’s a lot of people on the internet who reckon it’s the single best drug

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

it really is going to take the three ghosts of christmas to fix this tailspin we're in

i watched the muppets christmas carol tonight, and when scrooge went to kermit's door to deliver the prize turkey, my poisoned brain was thinking: jeff bezos, bill gates, mark zuckerberg, etc. none of those guys are bringing turkeys to peoples homes.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

kitten emergency posted:

honestly I think the happiest I’ve been since covid started was when trump got the rona

yeah the three days or so where i thought he might just drop dead were the most optimistic i have felt this whole year.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

icp used to hand out frozen turkeys out the back of a truck on the streets of detroit

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

polyester concept posted:

icp used to hand out frozen turkeys out the back of a truck on the streets of detroit

a friend of mine used to fire (after thawing) these into running jet engines to test them

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

yeah the three days or so where i thought he might just drop dead were the most optimistic i have felt this whole year.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

a friend of mine used to fire (after thawing) these into running jet engines to test them

the turkey or the jet engine

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
didn't icp come out as closet evangelical christians

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

kitten emergency posted:

the turkey or the jet engine

technically, both turkey and jet engine are tested to destruction

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DELETE CASCADE posted:

fuckin magnets how do they work

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i think they're mostly just hippy dippy spiritual type christians. honestly they seem mostly decent from what i can tell. as far as wrestling promoters go, they're known for paying better and more reliably than most other carnies

also this

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Juggalos is good people as far as I can tell

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the 00s juggalo hate in hindsight was mostly just classism and poorshaming

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well they did also sing a song called "gently caress the world", which is retrospect was not very nice

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

jesus WEP posted:

i think they're mostly just hippy dippy spiritual type christians.
they remind me of weird churchie girls who say things like “mother spirit” and who own a lot of angel figurines, if those girls were awesomely outrageous

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

jesus WEP posted:

the 00s juggalo hate in hindsight was mostly just classism and poorshaming

i've lived amongst the juggalos. i'm afraid this isn't completely true.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
they may be different now, but back in the late 90s they were your run of the mill white cultural subset, with all of the baggage you'd expect.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

kitten emergency posted:

i was at a LAN party when it was announced. everyone cheered when i broke the news and a huge weight was lifted in general

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i was at a LAN party when it was announced. everyone cheered when i broke the news and a huge weight was lifted in general

landemic

Apr 7, 2003

Facts and logic in the conservative marketplace of ideas

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i mean he rubber stamped a fuckton of judicial appointments which cons care way more about than democrats (regrettably)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

trump will probably beat obama's golf count because he's going to gently caress off to mar a lago after the 14th.

Apr 7, 2003

That's McConnell's doing more than his and your average Jim Truckfucker who watches Fox or OAN all day doesn't understand how the judiciary works.

I listened to an AM radio call in show when he was declared the loser of the election for kicks and it was all crying people saying 'but he did WALL and he did MILITARY and he did POLICE"

They cannot actually tell you what he's done.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

hm, a group of people whose stated purpose is pissing off hte other side for its own sake struggles to name any good they've done in the world

Weed smells good as gently caress and the smell tells me someone nearby is having a good time.

Cigarette smoke tells me someone's Budweiser uncle just came through and he's ready to fight.

this

e: nah

flakeloaf fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Dec 2, 2020

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

graph posted:

all of those people are probably very comfortable so have this too

https://twitter.com/hilaryagro/status/1333770864383434758

this is sad

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

graph posted:

all of those people are probably very comfortable so have this too

https://twitter.com/hilaryagro/status/1333770864383434758

use promo code SANTA for a 2% match donation on your next gofundme campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

President Beep posted:

they may be different now, but back in the late 90s they were your run of the mill white cultural subset, with all of the baggage you'd expect.

but was the juggalo influence in and if itself bad or was it largely improving on a population likely to be into some really bad ideas due to other movements and cultural currents?