Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I noticed the weird pubic hair pattern too, didn't know how to bring it up, but yeah that's weird right?

So were these two not captured by villains as implied? Are they no longer in peril?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Maxwell Lord posted:

So were these two not captured by villains as implied? Are they no longer in peril?

:shrug:

Apparently that wasn't important enough for Snout to ask or for them to share with Snout the last few times they've been in his dreams. To me it looks increasingly more like they weren't captured, but in fact ditched him.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Maxwell Lord posted:

All we know is that they "vanished". Which could mean any number of things, including just mundanely leaving the scene at a brisk pace.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Maxwell Lord posted:

I noticed the weird pubic hair pattern too, didn't know how to bring it up, but yeah that's weird right?

Never feel weird about mentioning some picayune sexual detail about this comic. You aren't the person it will reflect badly on.

Mookie has not decided yet. It certainly looked that way. Arudak and inkwich might well be in a dungeon somewhere and are astral projecting into Snout's dreamscape to ask him to break them out (unconsciously?) or they might have just ditched him after fighting skullet and flavor blasted inkwich because he's a wiener who sucks.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Maxwell Lord posted:

It would be, uh, fairly awkward but not impossible, to shave your bush like that (and weird that two women are doing it in the exact same way). I feel like part it is Mookie wanting to be like, 'I drew the female bits as well! I'm so progressive and sexually liberated!' but since they're internal bits, he feels like he's got to show something. Or again, it's some weirdly specific fetish.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
He might just be bad at art.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

You guys are being weird about this, it’s just one of those old-fashioned monk haircuts, y’know, to show that she’s studious and learning.

About her vagina.

Everyday Goast
Nov 27, 2011

spoopy

GreenMetalSun posted:

Honestly what really bothers me is that all the women apparently shave this tiny part of the labia but leave the rest of the bush intact. Feel like it's some fetish I don't know about.

this is absolutely the most aggravating part for me at this point.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It reminds me of that one comic making fun of Dresden Kodak, but 100% unironic.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

the really weird thing about the shaving is that it's recent, they weren't like that previously.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Zereth posted:

the really weird thing about the shaving is that it's recent, they weren't like that previously.

It's a clue that this inkwich is an imposter

Riot Bus
Jan 8, 2020
He desperately needs to draw the camel toe or else it doesn't count.

Every time I see this and also these giant unitesticles I become deeply furious.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Why doesn't Arudak have nipples.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Because Mookie was done jacking off when he had to draw Arudak and just wanted to get it over with.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I'm actually impressed--a clear, solid goal. Well done? It only took *checks the comic dates* ...uhhhhh

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Speaking of that, no one has posted today's comic yet, have they?

So, for once, Snout actually questions what's going on. And neither character even tries to give him a straight answer. Just dumps an arbitrary goal in his lap.

Great. Why are these his "friends" again?

Also, apparently "Acibek" is a thing from the original comic? Anyone who knows it better than I do want to comment?

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Also, apparently "Acibek" is a thing from the original comic? Anyone who knows it better than I do want to comment?

It was the weird robot bullshit from Storm of Souls. They're... supposed to be about Law or something? Except the one that realised Balance was the true good? I remember he retconned the spriggan dude to be one and I was baffled.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
God drat me, but I'm calling it: the password has to be spoken and he's gonna have to try to train corpse bride to say it.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Calling it: Snout is an acibek.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Also! They said "travel East" so both of them have known exactly where Snout is this whole time.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
Is he mixing his labor with the land, so to speak, in that last panel?

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

An Acibek is a law golem, made of several souls mashed together to form a being reflecting all of them. There were 3 in SoS, Acibek himself, the robot dude, the sylvan oracle, and the spriggan.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

my guess, corpse bride is a chaos acibek

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Why is Snout’s body hair so weirdly geometric, dude has a giant rectangle and then a tiny rectangle going down, both of which look shaved with a straight edge.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Also! They said "travel East" so both of them have known exactly where Snout is this whole time.

They could mean east of Mongreltown and making the reasonable assumption that Snout hasn't moved far from it. Mookie's been really bad with giving a sense of scale in terms of distances travelled in the Legacy.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
It took over a year to reintroduce a Dominic Deegan concept beyond Dominic Deegan himself.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Mors Rattus posted:

Why is Snout’s body hair so weirdly geometric, dude has a giant rectangle and then a tiny rectangle going down, both of which look shaved with a straight edge.

Well now I see that too and it's distressing. Everything about Snout is a nightmare.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Is his disgusting turd tail supposed to be wagging? I’m going to throw up

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Joe Slowboat posted:

Well now I see that too and it's distressing. Everything about Snout is a nightmare.

You know what it is? His body hair is doing the same shape as the outfit from Fifth Element.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Billy Gnosis posted:

A son of toil deep in tonnes of soil, as it were.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Billy Gnosis posted:

Ah, a fellow student of jrod

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Wait, there's gonna be a password.

In a strip with (suppresses laughter) "no dialogue".

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
You're right!

Snout holds up a sign that Wile E. Coyote style that says "Acibek" and then gets murdered by golems?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It will be a race which of us edit him holding up a sign with the (censored, I'm watching you) n-word.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Tesseraction posted:

It will be a race which of us edit him holding up a sign with the (censored, I'm watching you) n-word.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Everyone in this lovely comic has such saggy asses

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
I think the Legacy is finally losing me but if you're still holding it down here's today's page.

More walking.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Unfortunately the i is an uncapitalized L.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Wow. Plot progression. Corpse Bride now has a shirt that looks even worse than the clothes Snout usually wears. Still no pants or shoes, but hey, it's one third of an outfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Yeah at least she gets to wear clothing. I have no idea where Snout found a sack or whatever to turn into it but at this point who cares