Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It won't stop. It's unending, it's just... It keeps happening and I can't help it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

earth faced with destruction by a gray goo scenario; but its a butt

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

checking out the infinite rear end on a dancer at the mobius strip club

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Looking on in horror as Pompeii is destroyed once again by my huge rear end

Heather Papps

hello friend

my rear end, much like an iceberg, is 90% hidden by water, and much like an iceberg is responsible for countless shipwrecks

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

No officer please don't open the trunk you have no idea what you will unleash

Escape From Noise

Maybe if it won't quit you should take the direct approach and fire it.

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Maybe if it won't quit you should take the direct approach and fire it.

making my rear end's job hell trying to get it to resign because i can't fire it

ty manifisto

vanisher

day 1120: Still it grows

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

my rear end, much like an iceberg, is 90% hidden by water, and much like an iceberg is responsible for countless shipwrecks

More like assberg amirite?:dadjoke:

vanisher

frying the egg and rear end that won't quit daily podcast

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what about ta-tas til Tuesday op? I heard they're around here somewhere, vehemently not quitting.

google THIS

My rear end has a poor twerk-life balance

FutonForensic

i got dick for days, you got rear end forever

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

making my rear end's job hell trying to get it to resign because i can't fire it

Getting my rear end sued into the ground by my own rear end for creating a hostile work environment.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Macnult

Kief Richards posted:

Looking on in horror as Pompeii is destroyed once again by my huge rear end

several ash-preserved bodies are discovered with distinct facial features and expressions, all of them biting their lower lip

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

unstoppable force versus immovable object...

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
my butt continues to fart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm just gonna ignore it

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

:mods: please rear end this thread

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

FutonForensic

Stoner Sloth posted:

super sweet best pal

FutonForensic posted:

On a clear day you can see the OP's rear end

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Those legs go all the way up. NASA intends to use them as a space elevator.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This poo poo is bananas. No, literally. I cannot stop making GBS threads whole stalks of pure, intact Cavendish bananas. Please help me.

super sweet best pal

Opening up the tassk manager to force quit this rear end.

Drink-Mix Man

super sweet best pal posted:

Opening up the tassk manager to force quit this rear end.

If you find yourself having to do this often, you might want to install more RAM (Randy rear end Memory)

Ass-penny

We need more asses that won't quit imo. Too many people I know, their asses come in late, leave early, and just generally quarter rear end everything. I applaud you, op. You and your rear end. With a few more asses like yours we could really turn this country around.

Drink-Mix Man

*Making my rear end talk like Ace Ventura to my secret lover* I wish I knew how to quit you...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Unable to comprehend the immensity of the entire rear end, we are forced to draw conclusions based on what we know about the observable rear end.

google THIS

My rear end: (hovering right over my shoulder) I'm not toooouuuuuching yooooooouuuuuuu!

Me: Mom!

google THIS

"Uranus is a gas giant over 31,000 miles in diameter"

"Very funny"

"No, seriously, I'm your gastroenterologist and I've never seen anything like this"

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

This poo poo is bananas. No, literally. I cannot stop making GBS threads whole stalks of pure, intact Cavendish bananas. Please help me.

don't panic, we're here to help.

okay the first thing we're going to need to do is get you a Gros Michel cultivar...

Heather Papps

hello friend

help it's been four days since my rear end refused to quit and i haven't slept once

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

We need more asses that won't quit imo. Too many people I know, their asses come in late, leave early, and just generally quarter rear end everything. I applaud you, op. You and your rear end. With a few more asses like yours we could really turn this country around.

with that no quit attitude it should join the Air Special Service regiment and be all it can be, our motto?

"Who Dumps Wipes"

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Heather Papps posted:

help it's been four days since my rear end refused to quit and i haven't slept once

probably cause its too legit

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

"Uranus is a gas giant over 31,000 miles in diameter"

"Very funny"

"No, seriously, I'm your gastroenterologist and I've never seen anything like this"

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

with that no quit attitude it should join the Air Special Service regiment and be all it can be, our motto?

"Who Dumps Wipes"

This is extremely funny to me, a person who refers to their stools as "war crimes."

FutonForensic

Kief Richards posted:

consider yourself lucky, that's what the fairy disguised as an old beggar considers a blessing. she cursed me and now I poo poo unripe persimmons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Edit: wrong thread!