Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This is a continuation of the archived "thread for gbs gun nuts who are also liberals" started by my best friend and occasional lover a misanthrope located here but I want to make sure that this thread isn’t only for liberals and it’s not just okay but encouraged for our Trump loving GBS chuds to post as much as they want as long as it is on topic and they try to keep their racisms to a minimum and they understand that this isn’t the thread for posting their rare Pepes and Steve Bannon erotica and their election fraud Excel charts.

Since I am lazy and stupid this will not be a very good OP but I want to try a little bit at least to impart some of my knowledge as long as it doesn’t take me more than about 20 minutes which is about as long as my attention spans before I’m compelled to wander off and masturbate or eat 3,000 calories of mashed potatoes which are the two things I spend most of my time doing.

The most important thing to know about gun ownership is that you do not have to have a tiny penis to be a gun owner but it does help.

The second thing to know is that these things are called clips:

Yes, you can also call them magazines, but calling it a clip is also perfectly acceptable as explained here by the actual NRA:

https://www.nraila.org/for-the-press/glossary/

So, always call it a clip so you can watch stupid nerds get all red faced and sweaty while they scream “that’s not a clip that’s a magazine you stupid libturd.” I keep a printout of the above definition in my wallet and pull it out and hand it to them and then smile smugly as they start crying and soiling themselves and trying to sputter out nonsensical arguments contradicting the actual NRA.

The third thing to know is that shooting is fun and a worthwhile skill to possess especially as we approach the end times. Right now is not exactly the best time to take up the hobby, due to everyone buying up all the guns and ammo because of both BLM & Antifa riots due to Trump winning, and full scale civil war due to Trump losing, but if you are patient I believe there is still the possibility of buying guns and (somewhat less likely) ammo at acceptable but not actually good but maybe not totally exorbitant prices. One good sort of gun to buy is a 22LR because they are usually cheap and the ammo is usually cheap so you can practice a lot without spending thousands and thousands of dollars . The LR stands for Long Rifle and not Lizard Rectum as is commonly misunderstood. It is also kind of a misnomer because you can get 22 Long Rifle guns in guns that are handguns and not long rifles. Here is a good one that I own and like:

It is IIRC a Ruger Mark III 22/45 Lite. They’re onto the Mark IV now though and they’re not super cheap I think they’re 400 or 500 dollars. It is a good handgun to practice with because ammo is like 3 cents a round instead of a dollar a round like with my Desert Eagle (which owners are contractually obligated to call a Deagle even though it sounds dumb as gently caress and immediately identifies you as a total moron as if that hadn’t already been accomplished by the act of owning a Desert Eagle).

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now, I will certainly add more extremely valuable and informative information in the future and not totally ignore the OP like I did last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Everyone but white men should own a gun

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i carry desert egg and em pee 5 at all the times

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

What's the best one for headshots

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bramble posted:

What's the best one for headshots

Gun

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird I love ya most of the time, so please take this as you will - there's a whole goddamn subforum for guns that you and the rest of the gun nuts can gently caress right on off to with this poo poo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

bird I love ya most of the time, so please take this as you will - there's a whole goddamn subforum for guns that you and the rest of the gun nuts can gently caress right on off to with this poo poo.

they don't like me and i don't like them all they want to talk about is which guns are good for shooting people or animals or paper targets and all I want to talk about is which guns feel best when rubbed against your skin or taste the best when licked

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Big Beef City posted:

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Was hoping "gun nuts" was like "truck nuts" but for guns. Voted 1.

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?

MackAddie posted:

Was hoping "gun nuts" was like "truck nuts" but for guns. Voted 1.

Look at this guy, never heard of the TAC SAC have you?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Everyone but white men should own a gun

poo poo!

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Whats the best gun to comfort me at 3 AM after a marathon of social media echo chamber consumption?

Whats the best gun polish lovingly while I ruminate on the dimensions of my reproductive organ (daily routine)?

What's the best gun to convey to my neighbor that I hope it never comes to this, but if I catch his dog making GBS threads on my lawn again I will shoot through my own wall like a wallhacker to blow his little doggy brains out?

What's the best gun for telling my 9 year old daughter that I love her, and would literally do an Apocalypse Now across Appalachia in order to defend her honor?

What's the best gun sound for unborn babies? Like Mozart, but gunfire?

What's the best gun gift for a Bar Mitzvah? Like, midrange price...

What's the best gun for painting by shooting watermelons against a canvas in the name of artistic expression?

Is there FUBU for guns? Like, guns made by black people, for black people?

Serious replies only please. I need, like, a lot of guns.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Everyone should own a gnu.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I just throw rocks at people. The old fashioned way.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

they don't like me and i don't like them all they want to talk about is which guns are good for shooting people or animals or paper targets and all I want to talk about is which guns feel best when rubbed against your skin or taste the best when licked

Have you tried showing them your rear end and balls???

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Oh one more!

What's the best gun to convey to my anti-gun friends that I'm not like other gun owners, that I own a gun for Real Reasons, and that I don't wish to be lumped in with with a bunch of terrified moron hicks?

Edit: I'm guessing this one is like a .22

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
bullets will spin if you spin your gun while you shoot. this is called "rifling" and its been a staple of martial arts training for centuries

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I like u :(

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I'm coo coo for coco puffs OP!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Is there a scientific reason why having a small penis helps with gun ownership?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sure okay posted:

Oh one more!

What's the best gun to convey to my anti-gun friends that I'm not like other gun owners, that I own a gun for Real Reasons, and that I don't wish to be lumped in with with a bunch of terrified moron hicks?

Edit: I'm guessing this one is like a .22

Shotgun. The one I ended up with looks like a Call of Duty toy though and I feel really silly with it. Also I bought like 4 cases of the wrong shells before some goon took pity on me and told me the right ones to buy but the good news is that if we are ever invaded by an army of rabbits, pheasants and other small game that wish to do us harm, I will gently caress them up.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I look forward to standing on my front porch and waving the gun around while screaming about "varmints".

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Are dart guns a real thing?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Are rear end and ball guns a real thing and has a bird with a big dick ever taken explicit photos of his darted rear end and balls to the gun forums to show them he means a truce? THE WORLD wants to know

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
guns suck and i wish they didn't exist. also i have one

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

guns are for pussies

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

every time someone mentions guns I loudly go "YEAH I OWN A GUN". Then I point to my dilznick with both hands and say "it's a deringer ;)" and yeah you guessed right, the ladies love it

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I want to shoot a gun at a firing range when the virus gets less insane

playing murder simulators in my apartment in the meantime is fine

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm a convicted felon so I can't own most types of firearms, thankfully my collection of black powder revolvers and crossbows is just as effective in the hands of a capable warrior

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm more of a bazooka kind of guy myself

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

we like you just fine man

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
i account for the coriolis effect when i piss OP

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mozi posted:

guns suck and i wish they didn't exist. also i have one

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Cantaloupe posted:

I'm a convicted felon so I can't own most types of firearms, thankfully my collection of black powder revolvers and crossbows is just as effective in the hands of a capable warrior

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

my kinda ape posted:

we like you just fine man

I DON'T and my Myspace and FaceBook page state this NUMEROUS times and I don't feel it's FAIR that this poster be allowed to spread this FILTH and POOPINESS here THANK YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mozi posted:

guns suck and i wish they didn't exist. also i have twenty

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

I DON'T and my Myspace and FaceBook page state this NUMEROUS times and I don't feel it's FAIR that this poster be allowed to spread this FILTH and POOPINESS here THANK YOU

I will still protect you when the chuds come for you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

THANK YOU!!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Vim Fuego posted:

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Genuine lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

no one should have guns except for cops. I love the taste of boot and can't wait to get fitted for my slave collar/noose

-idiot libs of gbs