Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

And thank you Khanstant for the lovely goblin rich month!! I will treasure all of them forever, because my phone wallpaper shuffles through them endlessly

Time for some winter spirit and smiley lotteries on the byob throne!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Hurray wrlcome to IK ship prof! And thank you so much Khanstant its been one heck of a month to return to!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thank you for my new religion khanstant! prof crocodile i am ready to learn

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pecan

all hail the ik of november 2: even chillier

Khanstant
thanks for playin yall! yobs up to professor crocodile!

sorry 2 willy roll for the jeff probe, got a little crazy

Prof. Crocodile

Well first of all let me say that I am never going to be able to follow Khanstant's goblin gumball machine, which may be my favorite SA thread in the past few years. So my first act will be to lower the bar for IKs. Like REALLY lower it. Like maybe I will post burger pug memes or something.

Or maybe I'll just chill. Heck I don't know. Ain't like there's a fuckin' manual.

e: OK I stand corrected, it turns out there is a manual, but it's pretty short and I don't think I've violated it yet.

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Dec 3, 2020

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

class is in session baby!!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

biosterous

prof croc post the pug

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

thank you Khanstant, you were great

and congrats Prof Crocodile! i for one welcome our new erudite crocadilian overlord!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

welcome, hello, and idiot king [thank you khanstant]

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

FluffieDuckie

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Well first of all let me say that I am never going to be able to follow Khanstant's goblin gumball machine, which may be my favorite SA thread in the past few years. So my first act will be to lower the bar for IKs. Like REALLY lower it. Like maybe I will post burger pug memes or something.

Or maybe I'll just chill. Heck I don't know. Ain't like there's a fuckin' manual.

e: OK I stand corrected, it turns out there is a manual, but it's pretty short and I don't think I've violated it yet.

Lol

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Hey it's not that short, we even expanded from the original one by fluffie :cawg:

Although you did miss the part where it's called "secret" so in that sense you already violated it :colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

Just for everyone here, it's actually "super secret" and says so in the title, I mean, how more secret can you go than super??

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
long live the prof

:cheers:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Prof. Crocodile

Glutes Are Great posted:

Just for everyone here, it's actually "super secret" and says so in the title, I mean, how more secret can you go than super??

I guess I would have to check the manual on secrecy, but it is kept in a magic cave under Caernarfon Castle in Wales and you have to solve a riddle from a magic squirrel to enter, and I swore a sacred oath to never talk about it.

xcheopis

Glutes Are Great posted:

Super-duper. You ought to freshen your schoolyard rhetoric!

xcheopis

Thanks Khanstant!
Welcome Prof.!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Welcome, Prof Croc!

Thank you for the sig adornment, Khanstant!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

welcome, professor.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

vanisher

Prof croc congrats!

Khanstant awesome reign it will live in infamy

Goons Are Gifts

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I guess I would have to check the manual on secrecy, but it is kept in a magic cave under Caernarfon Castle in Wales and you have to solve a riddle from a magic squirrel to enter, and I swore a sacred oath to never talk about it.

I talked to the squirrel, it says you owe him a nut :colbert:

Trying

i knew prof croc before they were cool :cool:

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
(cl)rear end is in session :redass:

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J8__fWphE0

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped.
I feel like we should have a Get to Know Your IK post every month. Like where they list their qualifications e.g. what pets they have, how much of their time they expect to spend in Trashed Crew, what obscure literature or films they will reference in their jokes.

Prof. Crocodile

Bright Bart posted:

I feel like we should have a Get to Know Your IK post every month. Like where they list their qualifications e.g. what pets they have, how much of their time they expect to spend in Trashed Crew, what obscure literature or films they will reference in their jokes.

That's a fair request:
  • I haven't had any pets for the past 3 years, which is weird because I have always had at least two. I have lots of plants though.
  • Probably about 25% of my time in trashed crew, same as always
  • I try not to make obscure literary references, but sometimes it's unavoidable. After all, books always speak of other books, and every story tells a story that has already been told.

Macnult

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

welcome, hello, and idiot king [thank you khanstant]

Twenty Four

thanks and grats!

Derpies

by sebmojo
Hail the educated crocodile

alexandriao

hi nr croc pls dont eat me also please chew on any filthy nasty people trying to invade these here waters thank you :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
cngrats croc :), ty khanstant

:love: