Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

no content, i just wanted to warn you never to eat a cold burger king burger. it's vile

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

brave! i wouldn't even try it hot.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

oddly the KFC chicken sandwiches (which are for some reason called burgers here) are actually better if you microwave them from the fridge the day after

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

As you can see on this slide, the whopper loses its royal station sharply around the 8 minute mark

vanisher

The CIA is caught feeding its guantanimo prisoners cold burger king burgers

vanisher

New Wendy's breakfast menu item: cold whopper

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

vanisher posted:

New Wendy's breakfast menu item: cold whopper

i was going to make a poll about which restaurant had the least gross coldburger but for real i don't know how to make a poll

Khanstant
op, today i got whataburger but spilled this entire coke all over my car so i had to try and clean it up and by the time i was done my burg n fries were cold :o(

Prof. Crocodile

This thread is almost as tragic as 'In Memoriam: Remembering gently caress Hut'.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Khanstant posted:

op, today i got whataburger but spilled this entire coke all over my car so i had to try and clean it up and by the time i was done my burg n fries were cold :o(

oh no :( I should have offered my cold burger, a full coke might have given it enough moisture to be edible again

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Arby's french dip is p good warmed over the next day. Put some rally's fries in the toaster oven too :discourse:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Starbucks announces iced whopper lattes

Ass-penny

Have you tried ingesting weed to make cold Burger King taste better?

SIDS Vicious

i actually love cold next day fast good burgers am i a freak :ohdear:

Finger Prince

My friend used to do this back in university. Buy some whopper juniors and put some in the fridge for later.

alexandriao

ok but the real question is why is a sandwich better when you leave it in the fridge for three days and then toast it in to of the toaster

pecan

ur supposed to just sit on it for 10 min before u eat it like they do at the restaurant

AARD VARKMAN
i want a cold burger king burger but every time i go they give me a hot one and i throw it away frustrated

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

TheAardvark posted:

i want a cold burger king burger but every time i go they give me a hot one and i throw it away frustrated

In the sport of hockey this would award a penalty shot by the opposing team for touching the hockey puck :science:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Ironically you didn't get it cold enough. Next time, take your leftover burger to the Antarctic. Like for a really long time. Until you forget you even brought it. Months pass since your beef patty is frozen into a solid cube but still you wait. Research expeditions come and go but still you wait. Eventually the storms start and the last plane of the season leaves sight. Now on your own you start to eat what meagre supplies have been forgotten by others (having stored none of your own). Of course you ration but every time the hunger strikes it strikes hard and you are going through more than you planned. You go in search for more but turn up empty handed. Three days without a meal and you have given up hope. Except... you brought that burger. Using the last of your generator's power you thaw the Whopper to what would be in a civilized land considered room temperature.

Bet that cold BK tastes pretty loving good now, huh, OP?

Finger Prince

cold burger, king burger

vanisher

pecan posted:

ur supposed to just sit on it for 10 min before u eat it like they do at the restaurant

lol

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

that crazy wendy's instructional video/song but instead they are rapping about how to make your whopper taste bad

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

AARD VARKMAN
if elon musk REALLY wanted to make money he'd make a car with a dashboard microwave in case of emergencyies

Escape From Noise

Cold whopper cold life

pecan

i ran the numbers boss, turns out making the crowns andthe burgers out of the same material will save us up to 20 dollars a year

alexandriao

TheAardvark posted:

if elon musk REALLY wanted to make money he'd make a car with a dashboard microwave in case of emergencyies

combination rear end warmer/burger warmer

alexandriao

"wow! it keeps my buns warm and my burgers bone dry!"

AARD VARKMAN

pecan posted:

i ran the numbers boss, turns out making the crowns andthe burgers out of the same material will save us up to 20 dollars a year

Hell yes, when do the meat crowns come out????

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
I just ordered from Burger King earlier and it's running late. I hope I don't get a cold Burger King burger like the op, it sounds dreadful.

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

FutonForensic

dunking a whopper in liquid nitrogen and smashing it. the children cheer, not for the scientific demonstration, but because the whopper can no longer hurt them

Finger Prince

FutonForensic posted:

dunking a whopper in liquid nitrogen and smashing it. the children cheer, not for the scientific demonstration, but because the whopper can no longer hurt them

Freeze dried cryo-whopper morsels that gently dissolve in your mouth, leaving essence of whopper on your breath and every time you burp for days.

Escape From Noise

I always microwave my leftover whoppers before loving them. Not too much though. Don't want to burn myself!

alexandriao

FutonForensic posted:

no longer the whopper, it's it now the popper *smashes it against the wall*

alexandriao

pecan posted:

with or without underpants

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

alexandriao

i think speedos really add to the flavour

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

AARD VARKMAN
Haven't had burger king in a long time. Might pick up a Whopper and a bag of ice (for the Whopper) for dinner

Prof. Crocodile

alexandriao posted:

with or without underpants

pseudorandom

I know McDonald's and Wendy's burgers are decent at room temperature; I'm pretty sure I've had at least one of those cold, and they were fine too.

Disclaimer: may only apply to consuming them late at night while drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
today I got a gyro suprema and they put too much wet inside of it and the whole time eating it was a hassle, just wet white and grey all over my hands and beard but it was so good it was worth it and i just had to take a sink-face shower after. the tiny styrofoam cup of pepsi was way better than the giant coke i wasted yesterday so my soda lust is satisfied