Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Lmao wtf am I supposed to do with this EBB 😂

Pics in a second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Woofer fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Dec 4, 2020

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's a pillowcase! Two more boxes next week, pillow included.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

It took me a second to find the zipper among all the sequins.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
Sent.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
3 packages from 3 places are on their way.

If you get something legally questionable from me, rest assured I made sure they were legal where you are :)

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Off to a strong start, I like it.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
drat. One of the things I ordered might be a PayPal shipping scam. I really wanted the thing.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Laranzu posted:

drat. One of the things I ordered might be a PayPal shipping scam. I really wanted the thing.

A Christmas miracle!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Stinky you loving rock!

This is some of the best beef jerky I've ever had! Thank you so much!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

here's a spare idea for anybody who may be stumped :sickos:

https://twitter.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1334200517153615872?s=20

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

But Wait there is More! One more box O stuff BigDave coming your way I am waiting for one more thing to show up before I can mail the last box O stuff to you. Stay Tuned

I Hope to see all the other Secret Satan gifts people get!

BigDave posted:

Stinky you loving rock!

This is some of the best beef jerky I've ever had! Thank you so much!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
"my" package has been shipped. someone in here will be getting a fun gift soon

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

Mine was shipped today, the victim, I mean lucky goon, should have it by Friday

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Thank you Tiny for the books! (Chunk for scale)
Edit: what

ElMaligno fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Dec 9, 2020

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Those calendars rule, I think n4d got me one a couple years ago.

My package is almost ready to send, hopefully shipped next week.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Is that a calendar of dogs taking a poo poo?

Because if so, GEE HOW ORIGINAL :smug:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I’ve ordered my stuff; might be a few days before it arrives but I think my victim will like it!

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I have begun work on my santee’s gift. They may not understand it at first, but they will in time.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

So I just got word from our resident German...

He's informed me that the gift he has sent is over the weight limit for *any* aircraft, and has instead elected to personally charter an entire container ship.

I have no idea what he's sending, but reliable sources indicate that the container ship will be set full ahead and will arrive on someone's lawn in a couple of weeks. Enjoy?

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Is that a calendar of dogs taking a poo poo?

Because if so, GEE HOW ORIGINAL :smug:

Amazon got me on the impulse buy during checkout, what can I say other than "It was worth it for 10bux"?

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Get that booze monkey off my back!
Somebody should be getting something Monday or Tuesday. According to my wife I'm the worst gift giver who ever lived so apologies in advance.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

post the pillow cole

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

yessssssss hail satan

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

......no I'm not actually gonna ask where you found that.

Hail satan.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Even Monty looks creeped out by such a magnificent gift.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Of all things Holy Hail Saitan! Love you all!!!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Don't have a picture of it handy but stinkypete I got the coffee, looks delicious!

Thanks again man!

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I am still laughing tonight. Sleep well Stay warm and be happy all

I am wondering if someone is going to get a Conex dropped on their lawn

stinkypete fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Dec 11, 2020

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

So I just got word from our resident German...

He's informed me that the gift he has sent is over the weight limit for *any* aircraft, and has instead elected to personally charter an entire container ship.

I have no idea what he's sending, but reliable sources indicate that the container ship will be set full ahead and will arrive on someone's lawn in a couple of weeks. Enjoy?

Ah, so people really do give other people cars for Christmas, thanks for the new M3 you're sending me, Duzzy!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Slim Pickens posted:

Ah, so people really do give other people cars for Christmas, thanks for the new M3 you're sending me, Duzzy!

You're getting the refitted pre-series F46 I had to drive last week, partial camo still on, I'm so sorry to disappoint. :(

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:negative:

... it's ok...I need a family car...

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Realtalk: That vehicle is so loving versatile, is perfectly comfortable in terms of handling, has stupid legroom for all passengers, offers the driver absolutely extraordinary situational awareness and has stowage space for loving days.
I just honest-to-god have no goddamn clue why anyone would pay BMW-bucks for a Honda Jazz.

But I digress...my package has entered outbound-customs, and the label still had the airmail/package avion designator, so I'm inwardly hoping that there's a chance it'll still be airmailed. :ohdear:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

This is both the most normal and the most weird gift I have gotten. You algorith reading motherfucker.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Got the last of it ordered. My Santee should expect 4-5 packages in total (depending on how Amazon packages 2 of the items). Gift messages are in the amazon packages.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

ElMaligno posted:

This is both the most normal and the most weird gift I have gotten. You algorith reading motherfucker.

Not the reaction I was expecting :P Did I send intro lockpicking poo poo to someone already in their local toool chapter or something? That'd be hilarious.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lockpicking is cool and fun! If there’s other people into it here, we should talk about it in dadchat.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
That looks legit cool, I've always thought about taking up lockpicking, but I figured it would end up in my hobby closet with all the dumb poo poo I've gotten really into for like a day and then feel too exhausted to continue pursuing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Tiny posted:

Not the reaction I was expecting :P Did I send intro lockpicking poo poo to someone already in their local toool chapter or something? That'd be hilarious.

Like earlier in the year i was looking at lockpicking kits and i religiously watch lockpicking lawyer.
also i never shared my any of this poo poo with anyone in here lmao