Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Caché is rather iffy as horror (it's more thriller/political drama), but on the other hand it's heavily influenced by Lost Highway and is probably worth a shot.

Team Sister Act

Kim Jee-woon
A Tale of Two Sisters
"Memories" from 3 Extremes 2
I Saw the Devil
John Fawcett
Ginger Snaps
The Dark
Andres Muschietti
Mama (2013)
It (2017)
It : Chapter Two

I was trying to throw in a second film for each director; if shorts don't count maybe Kim Jee-woon just has the one, unless "I Saw the Devil" counts.

e: Replaced the short with I Saw the Devil

Kangra fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Dec 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm not against shorts, I just personally steer against them and think they should be eligible to "skip" because they're such a different thing to compare and its so hard to separate the parts of an anthology (at least for me). But I have a Team V/H/S entry I'm working on perfecting.

I've never seen I Saw The Devil but I've always seen it listed as horror on like every list.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

I would absolutely count I Saw The Devil

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Okay, I'll take out the short since it's unneeded, going with I Saw the Devil as the second movie for Kim Jee-woon.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, so I realized that with the rules of this one there’s no real rush or fun in nominating the big names because you don’t have to pick 6 movies so you’d just be saying a name and compiling a list. So I went and did that work. Specifically I took the Field of 32 from last tournament, took their played movies aside, and then made up a list of all their horrors on Letterboxd (or nominated last year).

I ended up with 11 directors from last year’s pool with 6+ films so I added them automatically to the nomination pool. Here’s the list of directors, you can see their films on the spreadsheet. Feel free to name movies that should be added or distracted.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rzRuxycZQQAkq1VjkgDyqTpmhrN_uVRSyk5d4D0I7Ig/edit#gid=0

Dario Argento
Tobe Hooper
George Romero
Joe Dante
Stuart Gordon
Brian Yuzna
Ishiro Honda
William Castle
Larry Cohen
Roger Corman
Lucio Fulci

These two directors have 5 and an iffy 6. I dunno. I’ve always kind of thought Edward Scissorshands was horror adjacent but mostly because of the people attached to it. Pacific Rim I wouldn’t consider a horror but with a bunch of other kauji film in it seems viable. But I dunno.

Tim Burton (Sleepy Hollow; Frankenweenie)
1. Beetlejuice
2. Mars Attacks!
3. Corpse Bride
4. Dark Shadows
5. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
6. Edward Scissorhands?
7. Nightmare Before Christmas?

Guillermo del Toro (Pan's Labrynth; Shape of Water; Devil's Backbone; Blade II)
1. Cronos
2. Crimson Peak
3. Hellboy
4. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
5. Mimic
6. Pacific Rim?

That leaves this pool of directors who don’t have 6 films, either because they went deep and burned too many movies, they didn’t have that many to begin with, or in the case of Alfred Hitchcock Letterboxd doesn’t think their movies are horror. So feel free to add movies to them and nominate them or add them to teams or ignore them. Your call.

The movies that are ineligible because they got played last year are in the brackets.

Brian DePalma (The Fury; Body Double)
1. Sisters
2. Carrie
3. Dressed to Kill
4. Phantom of the Paradise
5. Raising Cain

David Cronenberg (Dead Ringers; Shiver; The Fly; Videodrome; Rabid)
1. The Brood
2. Scanners
3. Dead Zone
4. Existenz

Alfred Hitchcock (Birds; Vertigo; Rebecca)
1. Psycho
2. Shadow of a Doubt
3. Frenzy

David Lynch (Lost Highway; Blue Velvet; Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me; Inland Empire)
1. Eraserhead
2. Mulholland Drive

Paul WS Anderson (RE: Afterlife; RE Retribution)
1. Resident Evil
2. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
3. AVP: Alien vs Predator
4. Event Horizon

Bong Joon-Ho (Memories of Murder; Parasite; Host)
1. Mother

Bob Clark (Black Christmas; Deathdream)
1. Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

Peter Jackson (The Frighteners; Dead Alive/Braindead; Bad Taste)
1. King Kong
2. Heavenly Creatures

FW Murnau (Faust; Haunted Castle)
1. Nosferatu

Sam Raimi (Army of Darkness; Evil Dead II; Drag Me to Hell)
1. Evil Dead
2. The Gift

Ridley Scott (Alien Covenant; Alien; Hannibal)
1. Prometheus

James Whale (Invisible Man, Frankenstein)
1. The Old Dark House
2. Bride of Frankenstein

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Dec 7, 2020

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
You're a gem STAC Goat.

I'm having a lot of fun digging up things for this. I know giallos aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I'll absolutely abuse my power to force y'all to watch more of it responsibly curate at least two entries for you.

Sergio Martino

Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key (1972)
All the Colors of the Dark (1972)
The Suspicious Death of a Minor (1975)
Torso (1973)
The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh (1971)
Mozart Is a Murderer (1999)
Scorpion with Two Tails (1982)
Island of the Fishmen (1979)
Alligator (1979)
Mountain of the Cannibal God (1978)

I've only seen the top 5 here but Martino is always a fun one.

Top Giallo Schmorgasboard

Short Night of Glass Dolls (1971) - Aldo Lado
Who Saw Her Die? (1972) - Aldo Lado
Night Train Murders (1975) - Aldo Lado
The Bloodstained Butterfly (1971) - Duccio Tessari
Man Without a Memory (1974) - Duccio Tessari
Death Laid an Egg (1968) - Giulio Questi
Arcana (1972) - Giulio Questi

Not seen Night Train Murders, Man Without Memory and Arcana but Aldo Lado is absolutely top tier, BSB is a remarkably good movie and Death Laid An Egg is one weird rear end movie so it should be seen.

Sadly couldn't fit in Massimo Dallamano (What Have You Done To Solange), maybe he can be squeezed into some other team.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I'll participate again, but the team-building is too complicated for my simple mind, so I'll leave that heavy lifting to everyone else. gently caress it, building teams is fun.

Franchescanado fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Dec 7, 2020

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I'd cut Pacific Rim, personally. I know there's been an omnibus acceptance of kaiju in recent horror challenges, and I wasn't part of the original discussion that made that happen but I'd wager it has something to do with how well the original Godzilla works as a horror movie combined with the difficulty of determining without actually watching it whether a given kaiju movie is going to be in that vein or not. Pacific Rim we've seen and suspect we can all agree up front really is not, there's no need to hunt down information about it before you gamble about spending your time on it - it's very comfortably sitting over in action movie land.

If that was not in fact the reason and kaiju movies are just in because giant monsters are cool enough to hang out at the horror table even when they are not remotely horror then ok I'm down with that, but PR definitely sticks out.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Pacific Rim isn't a kaiju movie, either. It's a "jaeger" movie. :smug:

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

That is a nice succinct way of phrasing my objection to it. Good :smug:, well done.

Edit: My nomination, because how could we not do it? The numbers are perfect. It's destiny.

Team David:

David Cronenberg
1. The Brood
2. Scanners
3. Dead Zone
4. Existenz

David Lynch
5. Eraserhead
6. Mulholland Drive

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

married but discreet posted:

Sadly couldn't fit in Massimo Dallamano (What Have You Done To Solange), maybe he can be squeezed into some other team.

you could pretty easily make a second giallo/Italian team:
What Have You Done To Solange? - Massimo Dallamano
The Red Queen Kills Seven Times - Emilio Miraglia
The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave - Emilio Miraglia
Murder Obsession - Riccardo Freda
The Iguana With the Tongue of Fire - Riccardo Freda
The Perfume of the Lady in Black - Francesco Barilli

e: The Fifth Cord - Luigi Bazzoni

Maybe a third, although you're going to start scraping the bottom of the barrel at some point.

gey muckle mowser fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Dec 7, 2020

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I actually think Pacific Rim has more horror bits in it than a lot of other kaiju films but I'm fine with leaving it out, I'm not gonna seriously argue that it's a horror movie.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Irony.or.Death posted:

That is a nice succinct way of phrasing my objection to it. Good :smug:, well done.

Yeah. And also, it's so tonally an action film. And the lighting choices make the movie so dark you basically never see the monsters. You just know they're there. I'd cut it just because it's just a lackluster movie experience.

edit: We need to get TrixRabbi in here. They had a lot of suggestions for the next tournament last thread.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

I actually think Pacific Rim has more horror bits in it than a lot of other kaiju films but I'm fine with leaving it out, I'm not gonna seriously argue that it's a horror movie.

It has, like, background story content and monster design that could have been turned into a cool horror movie - I'll absolutely agree with you there. But the executed style/tone/plot is all straight action as far as I can see.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Irony.or.Death posted:

It has, like, background story content and monster design that could have been turned into a cool horror movie - I'll absolutely agree with you there. But the executed style/tone/plot is all straight action as far as I can see.

There are some fleeting moments of horror, more so than most kaiju films but I agree not enough to actually make it horror. Mako's flashback is a key moment that is pretty drat scary and closer to horror than most kaiju films get. I also think some of the kaiju attack scenes are at least horror adjacent because you've got these guys fighting a losing battle in the middle of the night out on a huge body of water, and they're dying horrifically.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I'll give you the flashback, I had forgotten that bit and it is a little different tonally from the rest of the movie.

Unrelated: STAC, was there something disqualifying about Miike that he didn't make your last-tournament nominations there or do you just not have time to filter his filmography for what's horror? No blame if it's the latter, I don't know that I'd have time for a task that big either.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Miike was, like, #2 in the tournament last time, so I assumed he, and Russell, and Yuzna, were all kinda left on the cutting room floor to give spots to three new names.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

I would like to see the heavy hitters make a return. Obviously Russell won't be returning as he doesn't have any films left, but I'd love to explore more Miike films, especially seeing as repeats won't be an issue.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Franchescanado posted:

Miike was, like, #2 in the tournament last time, so I assumed he, and Russell, and Yuzna, were all kinda left on the cutting room floor to give spots to three new names.

That would make sense, but STAC did add Yuzna so I don't think that was it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It was actually just an accident. I did that list based off of Shreck's original spreadsheet from last time which had the top 32 and the movies they played and didn't. That's why for example Hitchcock has 3 films because those are the ones nominated last time and not played. Since Miike had all 6 of his films played I just skipped him. It wasn't deliberate, I skipped all the directors who had no extra movies like Russell or Jordan Peele. I just blanked that Miike probably has more horror.

According to Letterboxd that would be...

Takashi Miike
1) Visitor Q
2) Gozu
3) One Missed Call
4) Yakuza Apocalypse
5) Lesson of Evil
6) Izo
7) Terra Formers
8) Full Metal Yakuza
9) Multiple Personality Detective Psycho – Kazuhiko Amamiya Returns
10) Detective Story
11) Silver

That seems like more than enough but Miike's a weird one to categorize and I'm not sure about availablity so I'll let one of you folks with more familiarity look it over before I add it.

Incidentally I was thinking with "availability" that we might have like a 24 period with each round if somethig isn't available for it to be redrawn from the pool. That struck me when I was adding these ones like Argento and Corman that have so many options. It occurred to me some of them will be hard to find but it should be easy to identify that quickly and just "reroll" since there's such a large pool.

edit: It sounds like Pacific Rim is out. I'm tempted to just pair GdT and Burton up since that feels right to me. Except I just realized Nightmare Before Christmas isn't on that list once again asking the age old question. Christmas movie or horror movie?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Dec 7, 2020

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

edit: It sounds like Pacific Rim is out. I'm tempted to just pair GdT and Burton up since that feels right to me. Except I just realized Nightmare Before Christmas isn't on that list once again asking the age old question. Christmas movie or horror movie?

An idea I had was putting GdT with James Whale, the stuff Del Toro still has left has a very gothic feel to it that I think would fit nicely with Old Dark House and Bride of Frankenstein.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Irony.or.Death posted:

Edit: My nomination, because how could we not do it? The numbers are perfect. It's destiny.

Team David:

David Cronenberg
1. The Brood
2. Scanners
3. Dead Zone
4. Existenz

David Lynch
5. Eraserhead
6. Mulholland Drive

My only objection to this is I was assuming someone would do "Cronenberg & Son" with Possessor making such a splash.

Basebf555 posted:

An idea I had was putting GdT with James Whale, the stuff Del Toro still has left has a very gothic feel to it that I think would fit nicely with Old Dark House and Bride of Frankenstein.

That definitely works. I was thinking Whale/Browning but that's just based on age and yours does feel more thematically appropriate.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Incidentally I was thinking with "availability" that we might have like a 24 period with each round if somethig isn't available for it to be redrawn from the pool. That struck me when I was adding these ones like Argento and Corman that have so many options. It occurred to me some of them will be hard to find but it should be easy to identify that quickly and just "reroll" since there's such a large pool.

This is a great call. I think it would also be a big help if, not now, but if those of us making teams could take the time to investigate the availability of their choices, that would be a great help. I plan on continuing to stream the films as they come up, so I will be very grateful to know about any potential problem films in advance.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Anyone added Joel Schumacher yet?

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

gey muckle mowser posted:

you could pretty easily make a second giallo/Italian team:
What Have You Done To Solange? - Massimo Dallamano
The Red Queen Kills Seven Times - Emilio Miraglia
The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave - Emilio Miraglia
Murder Obsession - Riccardo Freda
The Iguana With the Tongue of Fire - Riccardo Freda
The Perfume of the Lady in Black - Francesco Barilli

e: The Fifth Cord - Luigi Bazzoni

Maybe a third, although you're going to start scraping the bottom of the barrel at some point.

Aye, adding Emilio Miraglia to Massimo Dallamano for the Giallo B Team

What Have You Done to Solange? (1972) Massimo Dallamano
Night Child (1975) - Massimo Dallamano
What Have They Done to Your Daughters? (1974) - Massimo Dallamano
A Black Veil for Lisa (1968) - Massimo Dallamano
The Red Queen Kills 7 Times (1972) - Emilio Miraglia
The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave (1971) - Emilio Miraglia

If we're going to run into a limit of contestants I'd have no problem cutting them out again, theres plenty of people who deserve inclusion and we might have more giallo than people can stomach.

I was gonna team up Nicolas Roeg with Neil Jordan for a Gentle Brits team but Neil Jordan already has 6 movies so here's him:

Neil Jordan
The Company of Wolves (1984)
Interview with the Vampire (1994)
Byzantium (2012)
Greta (2019)
In Dreams (1999)
High Spirits (1988)

MacheteZombie posted:

Anyone added Joel Schumacher yet?

Yup, but there was discussion on whether Phone Booth should be in there.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Yup, but there was discussion on whether Phone Booth should be in there.

Weekend was busy and couldn't follow the thread closely

Also glad to see some of yall gathering up the yellows.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

STAC Goat posted:

In the name of balance if Spielberg has Jurassic Park he probably get gets Lost World too, no?

Nom still holds valid even with that. That's the perfect 5+5 team.

Spielberg also has Something Evil, which is largely overlooked.

I don't have time to make full submissions at this minute but here was my list of directors who were completely excluded from the 64-person bracket last time:

Andrzej Żuławski, Eli Roth, William Friedkin, Lloyd Kaufman, M. Night Shyamalan, Gore Verbinski, Jesus Franco, Jean Rollin, Ruggero Deodato, Jen & Sylvia Soska, Ben Wheatley, Charles Band, Herbert L. Strock, Fred Olen Ray, Richard Stanley, Shinya Tsukamoto, Joe D'Amato, Hideo Nakata, Takashi Shimizu, Sergio Martino, Tom Holland, Roy Ward Baker, Andy Milligan, Uwe Boll, Richard Franklin, Anthony C. Ferrante, Joe Begos, Amando de Ossorio, Norman J. Warren, Al Adamson, Robert Fuest, Steven Spielberg, Ted Nicolaou, Mark Jones, Nigel Bach, Adam Green, Stephen Sommers, Freddie Francis, Hélène Cattet and Bruno Forzani, Jan Svankmajer, Robert Harmonl José Mojica Marins, Freddie Frances

Personally I find the Teams function a little weird and unwieldy but if everyone else wants it then who am I to argue. My pitch was to choose 32 newcomers and 32 Second Chance directors who were eliminated in the first or second rounds last time, but this works too.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Like Trix Rabbi said, Jean Rollin would be a really fun one to throw in the mix. His output is consistently visual, dreamy, erotic, lesbian vampire-esque stories, but the quality varies from Great to Terrible, and it's fun to figure out which are which.

Hell. I'll nominate him right now.

Fascination
The Living Dead Girl
The Nude Vampire
The Grapes of Death
The Iron Rose
Lips of Blood
The Night of the Hunted
Requiem for a Vampire
Lost In New York
The Demoniacs
Killing Car

That's most of his vampire films and then his slasher, his thriller, and a sorta-zombie movie.

He also has Zombie Lake, which can be added, but it's really not good.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
And for William Friedkin:

The Exorcist
Bug
Sorcerer
Cruising
The Guardian
Jade
Rampage (1987)

I know there's room to argue that Sorcerer is more of an adventure film than a horror film, but I think we should include it, because so much of the story is based on thrills and terror, the stakes are constantly life or death, man vs nature or even man vs. god, and the final 1/3rd of the film is basically a dark fantasy, with horror imagery.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone want to bring back Brian De Palma for another go, this time? I had a hell of a fun time with his films.

I now realize we are not repeating any films. Critical reading skills. I have them. Sometimes.

Franchescanado fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Dec 7, 2020

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Team: Silent Scream

Directors: FW Murnau, Robert Wiene, Teinosuke Kinugasa

(FW Murnau)
Nosferatu

(Robert Wiene)
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
The Hands of Orlac
Genuine
Fear

(Teinosuke Kinugasa)
A Page of Madness

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Team: Femme Fatale

Directors: Claire Denis, Amy Holden Jones, Mary Harron, Antonia Bird, Julia Ducournau, Agnieszka Smoczyńska

Trouble Every Day
Slumber Party Massacre
American Psycho
Ravenous
Raw
The Lure

edit: Are we saying The Bad Batch is horror? I say it isn't, MacheteZombie says it is. If it is, I'll include it on this list. Nevermind. I'm not including Lily Ann Amirpour on my list, due to limits.

trade talk: MacheteZombie did some trading on our movies/players

Franchescanado fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Dec 7, 2020

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Charles Laughton- night of the hunter
Kathryn Bigelow- near dark
Fran rubel kuzui - Buffy the vampire slayer
Bill gunn - ganja n hess
James bond iii - def by temptation
Gerard mcmurray- first purge
Mati diop - Atlantics
Julia Ducournau- raw
Anna biller - love witch (tho viva may be horror)
Coralie fargeat- revenge
Na Hong-jin - The Wailing
Lesley Manning - Ghostwatch

Added Ghostwatch and dropped Raw and Revenge. Fran wanted those two for a team hes working on and they fit his theme better.

You'll notice a few of my films are newer and so it doesn't feel fair to call dibs on some of them since they're, hopefully, just starting their directorial careers and could do more horror. So as long as I can keep 6 I'm willing to trade out more modern ones I have on my list.

Edit: I've been informed I've misinterpreted the rules and since my team is One and Done, I'll only have six eligible films. I'll keep working on it and paring down.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 7, 2020

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Nigel bach - all the bad ben movies

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

TrixRabbi posted:

Spielberg also has Something Evil, which is largely overlooked.
That gives Spielberg 6, which means by my frigid rules he can't be teamed up with Stephen Sommers. If we want to loosen those rules I'm open to it because I don't want this team thing to disengage people now that more people are expressing that its too complicated and weird.

TrixRabbi posted:

Personally I find the Teams function a little weird and unwieldy but if everyone else wants it then who am I to argue. My pitch was to choose 32 newcomers and 32 Second Chance directors who were eliminated in the first or second rounds last time, but this works too.
I was basically just trying to avoid the problem we had last time of repeating movies. But I've always been open to being told my idea is bad. I'm an overcomplicated kind of guy and I know it.

If we're going to run into a limit of contestants I'd have no problem cutting them out again, theres plenty of people who deserve inclusion and we might have more giallo than people can stomach.
I'm gonna do the big nomination seeding vote like Shreck did last year. So there's no such thing as too many noms. The ones that get votes will get in.

Debbie Does Dagon posted:

This is a great call. I think it would also be a big help if, not now, but if those of us making teams could take the time to investigate the availability of their choices, that would be a great help. I plan on continuing to stream the films as they come up, so I will be very grateful to know about any potential problem films in advance.
Everyone preferred keeping the movie draws secret last time so I figured I'd do the same here, but I'm happy to keep you in the loop however ahead of time you want to be.

Franchescanado posted:

Does anyone want to bring back Brian De Palma for another go, this time? I had a hell of a fun time with his films.

I now realize we are not repeating any films. Critical reading skills. I have them. Sometimes.

He's still got 5 horror films I'd love to see added. Theoretically he'd have to be paired with someone unless we reject my team thing.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

He's still got 5 horror films I'd love to see added. Theoretically he'd have to be paired with someone unless we reject my team thing.

What are they??

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
The teams aspect is unwieldy now, but I do think it'll pay off once all the teams are established and we get this thing going. I'm looking forward to having like, a team or two that I will have a rooting interest in just like a real sport. And the fact that most of the teams were put together with some sort of common theme is important, the teams will make sense and won't feel random.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Everyone preferred keeping the movie draws secret last time so I figured I'd do the same here, but I'm happy to keep you in the loop however ahead of time you want to be.

That would be wonderful, thank you. I don't think we need to have the entire tournament set in stone from the beginning, but having notice a week or two prior would be a tremendous help for me.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Agents Provocateur

Brian De Palma

Sisters
Carrie
Phantom of the Paradise
Dressed to Kill
Raising Cain

Paul Verhoeven

RoboCop