Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
It's sad but it isn't surprising that the bloated CSPAM PD got together after this most recent time getting caught, and the best thing they could come up with was "what if we make it against the law to call us out on our poo poo?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Jonah Galtberg posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3934233&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post510551956 let nobody say qcs threads can’t make a difference, or that cspam mods never respond to feedback

twoday posted:

Recently there has been a recurring problem of threadshitting, where people have been coming into threads only to insult and mock the thread and the people posting in it, and generally trying to ruin everyone's posting experience.

C-SPAM is a community, and if you have nothing to contribute to this community besides bile and malice, you will not be welcome here for long. This behavior shall be met with harsh punishments, up to and including a forum ban from C-SPAM.

twoday is actually paraphrasing Lenin here, which y'all would know if y'all Did. The. Work.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hakimashou posted:

It's sad but it isn't surprising that the bloated CSPAM PD got together after this most recent time getting caught, and the best thing they could come up with was "what if we make it against the law to call us out on our poo poo?"

Trust only your police, fists will never help you

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

hakimashou posted:

against all odds it has become an even less funny LF but now somehow requires 15 mods to babysit the most impotent and angry people on the earth. great forum to kowtow to for sure

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Oil of Paris posted:

against all odds it has become an even less funny LF but now somehow requires 15 mods to babysit the most impotent and angry people on the earth. great forum to kowtow to for sure

poo poo who all got fired?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Roth posted:

I feel nothing but fear looking at that death pool thread.

i wake up every night screaming in terror thinking of what the Posting Picture Of Trump's Butt subforum are plotting in their sinister death pool threads

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Augus posted:

i wake up every night screaming in terror thinking of what the Posting Picture Of Trump's Butt subforum are plotting in their sinister death pool threads

bro youre thinking about sexy children butts no ones forgotten about that you weirdo

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
It's almost Tuesday, and you know what that means.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Honky Dong Country posted:

poo poo who all got fired?

love the Great Forums Coup hangers on like cyrano and lighting knight etc who are far too bitchmade to ever post outside of their fiefdoms to face judgment but still no doubt have big boy opinions about matters such as this very thread

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Charles posted:

It's almost Tuesday, and you know what that means.

... we need to reopen FYAD?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

bro youre thinking about sexy children butts no ones forgotten about that you weirdo

uh-huh. right. whatever you say.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

I went surfing through ye olde Leper’s Colony and wow did Expect my Mom’s history of contrarianism ever rear itself hard

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hakimashou posted:

Artfully demonstrating how police institutes become corrupt. :thonk:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

:five:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Lol

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Augus posted:

I don't think this is the cutting argument you think it is, child-rear end loving guy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Augus posted:

There's a reason this guy doesn't want you digging into rap sheets. Just saying.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the thread thats just people agreeing with eachother that nancy pelosi is bad but in a really angry way must be protected

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
guy who talked about cherubic asses drawn by the berserk guy: oh yeah? well your normal rear end avatar is just as bad!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Acerbatus posted:

I don't think this is the cutting argument you think it is, child-rear end loving guy.

sorry for making fun of your posting ally's favorite anime toddler, I'll try to be better from now on

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Augus posted:

sorry for making fun of your posting ally's favorite anime toddler, I'll try to be better from now on

this you?? lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this you?? lol

aint me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I think with that, this thread is past the point of needing to stay open. I'll see about gold mining it because of Arf's post.