Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

computer is alright sometimes. you can tell it, in computer language, to make a fractal for you or parse music that usually looks like \ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿÏÁ\ÿ̾\ÿ̾\ÿ̾\ÿ̾\ÿ̾\ÿ̾\ÿ̾\ÿǹ[ÿǹ[ÿö[ÿôVÿôVÿ¾±Yÿ¾±Yÿ»­Sÿ»­Sÿ¶©Rÿ¶©Rÿ®¢Mÿ« Tÿ to you but works as music through it

got a good story about computer? post about it here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null
Advent of code has been fun this year. Computer is doing ok and getting me stars.

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

computer in itself is a fun thing, it does beep boop and has games, music and movies on it, the trouble starts when you try to use them for work with people who are not really into computers

E: also they are stupid and do exactly what I tell them to do which sometimes end up in it making GBS threads itself but it's my fault for being stupid in the first place

RustyKnight fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Dec 5, 2020

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null
The compterbox ran some games. I had a nice relaxing evening. I'm still glad for the computer.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
computer amkes all the money with no effort you just go on zoom and then copy and paste numbers into spreadsheets and then go back into zoom

thanks, computer, for making it possible

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i like typescript op

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
not to be a DEBBIE DOWNER but i have no good story about computer

if it weren't for computer i might be interested in something COOL, like architecture or geology. nope just fake words on a loving rectangle

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
but also computer game (:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lord fifth posted:

just fake words on a loving rectangle

hm looking at your postcount it's not a lot of words though is it?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

RustyKnight posted:

E: also they are stupid and do exactly what I tell them to do which sometimes end up in it making GBS threads itself but it's my fault for being stupid in the first place

this reminds me of how in second grade the teacher had everyone write explicit instructions on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then stood at the front of the class and went through them all, trying to make a pb&j strictly according to our directions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the computer lets me listen to podcasts about being gay with your dad, seems okay to me op