Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Pwnstar posted:

"In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face." - Johnny Silverhand, Night City (2077)

Hmm I'm more partial to this one of his:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Johnny Silverhand, Night City (2020)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

judy looks like the gay version of the replicant chick from blade runner. they were baiting clueless nerds all along and it should be illegal

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Wolfsheim posted:

ok but geralt is still that

didn't like 90% of players literally play as male Shepard with the default face and class and then romance the white lady option

the class part isn't even a gender thing gamers are just uncreative

Yvonne Strahovski is hot as heck tho

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Will someone in ITT post when the nVidia Game Ready Drivers™ everyone should get are released. Thank you

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

JOHNNY SILVERHAND: When I look upon Nomads, Ripperdocs and Netrunners, man is the wisest of all beings; when I look upon Corpos and Borgs nothing is as contemptible as man.
V: HATE NEWSPAPERS

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

grieving for Gandalf posted:

judy looks like the gay version of the replicant chick from blade runner. they were baiting clueless nerds all along and it should be illegal encouraged

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

rap music posted:

fine if i'm not allowed to do a self insert i'm gonna make a sexy babe that i can leer at creepily!

If only this game had a 3rd person mode. Huge missed opportunity

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Sab669 posted:

As I said in ye olde thread, the real big brain move is to mash the Random button half a dozen times and roll with it

ya that's the right way imo. it rocks having an absolute freakshow of a character with a really stupid name saving the world.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

I'm romancing my piece of poo poo car and you can't stop me

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

adding you to the class action suit

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Akarshi posted:

That's actually really ballsy lol. If Judy is truly female V only that's incredible. I can see the meltdowns already lmao
Yeah, can't wait for the discussions starting with an innocent question 'Has anybody been able to romance Judy? I'm 40 hours in and have never encountered the option'.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

The_White_Crane posted:

The other neat thing about BG3 is that despite most players making a male character, the devs also released stats showing the majority of players picked a male romance option, suggesting that most romance choices were gay.

I gay romanced beast in DOS2 and I'm here to say larian does some AAA dude on dude.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

CottonWolf posted:

Basic gamers: Making a white man

Me, a refined gamer: Making Mokoto Kusanagi

Archer666, esq.: Making Mokoto Kusanagi, as a twink

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Eraflure posted:

I'm romancing my piece of poo poo car and you can't stop me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fw0OvKFKhw

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

JACKIE: Listen V, what lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. <exit, pursued by bear>
JOHNNY: And that's me, Johnny Silverhand, gotta love me!

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Will I be able to romance myself? Can I get a spinal mod to give myself oral sex?

Bob the terrible
Aug 9, 2006

Polo-Rican posted:

counterpoint: if you're playing a high fantasy role playing game and choose a bog-standard standard white male human that looks he could work in programming, you're Doing it Wrong

That sounds really boring, not nearly as cool as my bog-standard standard Sápmi male human that looks he could work in programming.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Cactus posted:

Will I be able to romance myself? Can I get a spinal mod to give myself oral sex?

I’m pretty sure you could clone yourself in CP2020 so you could probably pull off a “now neither of us will be virgins!” situation in that

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Cactus posted:

in the grim darkness of the future there is only self-suck

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

JOHNNY: No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.
V: What the gently caress is a river?

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001

The_White_Crane posted:

The other neat thing about BG3 is that despite most players making a male character, the devs also released stats showing the majority of players picked a male romance option, suggesting that most romance choices were gay.

"If you build it..... they will cum...."

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Cactus posted:

1. Unequip everything
2. Look down on your dick
3. Download the "extreme crouch" mod

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
1. can you preload this game if you preorder?

2. when does the game actually unlock to play?

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

No Mods No Masters posted:

Will someone in ITT post when the nVidia Game Ready Drivers™ everyone should get are released. Thank you

But what if I'm planning to play this on my Intel® HD Graphics 520?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

get me HQ! posted:

1. GoG and Steam both yes

2. Midnight GMT for all PC releases

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

CottonWolf posted:

Basic gamers: Making a white man

Me, a refined gamer: Making Mokoto Kusanagi

hey thats me!

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

JOHNNY: He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god
NOMAD V: Haha car go brrrr

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

get me HQ! posted:

not if you preorder physical

read the op

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

get me HQ! posted:

1. If digital, yes

2. Midnight GMT, so Wendesday 4pm if you're PST, 7 pm if you're EST (the only 2 timezones)

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Ok speaking of meltdowns, can't wait to see the reactions for this one (very mild spoilers regarding vehicle customization)

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

The OP is really good!

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001
I just want to make myself a metal faced mobster. Lets talk about how shiny and chrome we can get. I hope its ALOT , those little shiny decals are NOT ENOUGH

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gorman Thomas posted:

1. If digital, yes

2. Midnight GMT, so Wendesday 4pm if you're PST, 7 pm if you're EST (the only 2 timezones)

The game DOES NOT unlock for the FAKE mountain time

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I don't know how deep these studies go but I wonder if after 'cis white male' the next most chosen option is 'redheaded white bisexual femme fatale' because that one definitely makes the rounds if Bioware fandom is any indication

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Wolfsheim posted:

I don't know how deep these studies go but I wonder if after 'cis white male' the next most chosen option is 'redheaded white bisexual femme fatale' because that one definitely makes the rounds if Bioware fandom is any indication

That's just default female Shepard IIRC

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

"V, there's no such thing as ethical consumption under cyber-capitalism." - Johnny Silverhand

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

You, a simple fool: Mokoto Kusanagi

Me, an intellectual: Kim Kitsuragi

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

grieving for Gandalf posted:

judy looks like the gay version of the replicant chick from blade runner. they were baiting clueless nerds all along and it should be illegal

do you mean misty? I don't remember any replicant chick that looks like judy

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Eraflure posted:

Ok speaking of meltdowns, can't wait to see the reactions for this one (very mild spoilers regarding vehicle customization)

It's Confirmed Bachelor from New Vegas all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
gonna get rage from both sides, because that's like saying "seee! we're not transphobic! flag! flag!"