Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the Animaniacs could beat anyone. they literally won a war for Anvilania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Animaniacs are a freak outlier.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

The Moon Monster posted:

This is impressive considering The Wild Thornberries was conceived by a team of scientists working to create the least sexy cartoon imaginable.

how could it be unsexy with tim curry's voice all over it

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

smol loony tunes were a better animaniacs than animaiacs

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

BK Kidz Club rollin up on all these bitches

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

GoutPatrol posted:

MMnnMNNNyeaAHssssNAHAH AHAU AHAU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

oh but seriously I posted:

smol loony tunes were a better animaniacs than animaiacs

the only Animaniacs better than the Animaniacs were the Marx Brothers, and any heretic (male, female, or unbound by binary gender) insisting otherwise shall face my righteous correction of their error on the dueling ground :argh:

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
And everyone knows the Three Stooges could whip all the Marx Bros. asses without even needing to tell Shemp about the fight.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
w.c. fields would give them all a run for their money

Stingwing
Mar 26, 2010

Thank you Mr President for Making America Great Again! USA #1! I shouldn't have to understand other cultures, I'm a god damn American hero.

GoutPatrol posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ1dYrjuYf4

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I've never seen arthur before. Is he generally an ok guy or is he mean like that all the time?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the Animaniacs could beat anyone. they literally won a war for Anvilania

Animaniacs excluded for the same reason as Droopy Dawg - they rely on the "just because it's a non-sequitur" rule of cartoons.

Locked in a safe, which is itself chained and thrown in the ocean?
Welp guess they're behind you on the ship "just because"

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

redreader posted:

I've never seen arthur before. Is he generally an ok guy or is he mean like that all the time?

he's a racist piece of poo poo. h'es the dog of my rear end. and they made a whole show about it.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Agent Escalus posted:

And everyone knows the Three Stooges could whip all the Marx Bros. asses without even needing to tell Shemp about the fight.

Groucho Chico and Zeppo? Absolutely. Harpo would get up to some bullshit though and you know it. He could probably take all the stooges by himself.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Remember Little Bear? MF's dad wore a full suit every episode to go do bear stuff. True pimp poo poo.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Arthur drowned baby mice

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Tommy gives a curdling ululation. The green ranger's tanto cuts through flesh, and bone, and fur.

Sonic falls back. Dead

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here

GoutPatrol posted:

Lol flea voiced donny

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Groucho Chico and Zeppo? Absolutely. Harpo would get up to some bullshit though and you know it. He could probably take all the stooges by himself.

harpo would destroy the stooges himself, for sure, but groucho and chico would be good backup

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm waiting for the Very Special Episode of Arthur that deals with backyard wrestling and Binky's subsequent addiction to oxycodone and steroids.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Arthur pulls his hands out of his rear end completely pristine. Dude's been hitting up the enema rig twice daily. Smooth bore musket all the way up the shoot; little grape shot pellets buffeting out the sphincter rat-a-tat. Boys down at the dock say the aardvark's got his shitter so clean you can eat a pastrami and rye sammy out the thing. Word is, he's been doing this to keep his anal grip strong. Nobody down there messes with Arthur no more. Don't know when he's gonna squeeze your rod clamp-down style with the kaboose-hole and do a three-sixty to shred that schlong off your pube pedestal.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know how at the start of the play Romeo and Juliet one of the players says "A dog of the house of Capulet moves me!"?

He's talking about goddamn Arthur

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Arthur pulls his hands out of his rear end completely pristine. Dude's been hitting up the enema rig twice daily. Smooth bore musket all the way up the shoot; little grape shot pellets buffeting out the sphincter rat-a-tat. Boys down at the dock say the aardvark's got his shitter so clean you can eat a pastrami and rye sammy out the thing. Word is, he's been doing this to keep his anal grip strong. Nobody down there messes with Arthur no more. Don't know when he's gonna squeeze your rod clamp-down style with the kaboose-hole and do a three-sixty to shred that schlong off your pube pedestal.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

He may be an aardvark but he's got a gorilla-grip bussy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Arthur lifting up kettle bells with his kegel powers like he don't even give a poo poo and he staring you down the whole time shakin his head like 'don't loving try me man'

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
arthur is a child

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Theres a, now ancient, episode of arthur where the kids all tell stories and each one is animated in various other cartoon shoe styles, but as I remember they were all adult cartoon programs so like duckman and south park.

Also Arthur is black, this is a basic fact.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

nishi koichi posted:

arthur is a child

http://www.krugerpark.co.za/africa_aardvark.html#:~:text=The%20young%20aardvark%20is%20born,around%202%20years%20of%20age.

Aardvarks reach maturity at 2 years old. He should really be thinking about his retirement.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Dec 8, 2020

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Not a single drat character mentioned ITT could handle a single day in the Busy World of Richard Scarry.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Big Beef City posted:

Arthur's a stupid tubby bitch but he sucks dick like he's trying to put out a fire with his mouth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

nishi koichi posted:

arthur is a child

So why'd one of these earn a probation and the other not?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
One's talking poo poo

The other's talking praise

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Shinjobi posted:

Not a single drat character mentioned ITT could handle a single day in the Busy World of Richard Scarry.

I really liked that show from what little I saw on nick jr but around that time I was aging out of that type of programming so I never watched much. I also liked little bear

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Jasus Christ posted:

$5 on Arnold's grandpa vs anyone, dunno about arnold

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

simplefish posted:

Because I woke up late sorry

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

simplefish posted:

i talked to lsbb and his post takes place in the arthur extended universe 20+ years down the line when he is finally living his life as a proud, out, gay black man.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I liked Franklin the Turtle but we don't need to get into that again

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Filburt turtle is super hosed up and would like low key murder everyone, also his wife is a dentist you know they get into some weird poo poo.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think that chick should cut his face off and wear it around like a joke tbh. Little tit for tat. :haibrow:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think that chick should cut his face off and wear it around like a joke tbh. Little tit for tat. :haibrow:

oh man what if all of my photoshops come back to get me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Filburt turtle is super hosed up and would like low key murder everyone, also his wife is a dentist you know they get into some weird poo poo.

From the Rocko's Modern Life Wiki:
"The Nickelodeon South East Asia website states "think of Woody Allen when you think of Filburt.""