Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Chomp8645 posted:

The donut is done.

At least it's "done" in that I've completed all the steps related to it's creation. I could optionally go over some parts again for tweaking, which I might. imo the sprinkles look too artificial so I could probably stand to change them in some way.

The biggest issue with the sprinkles is their size, fatten those babies up.

Wooo! Page 10! We are the 1%!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I must correct my shameful sprinkles.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i drew and painted some flowers today

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Those are good flowers, Sid.

Tip posted:

The biggest issue with the sprinkles is their size, fatten those babies up.

I think a combination of more chonky sprinkles and reducing the color saturation (of the sprinkles) has led to great improvement. I think they were over saturated before, making them look like they jumped out of a cartoon.

Donut 3: The Final Nut

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I am: gay

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

sebmojo posted:

:captainpop:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

sebmojo posted:

so it was foretold, so it is

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sitting Here posted:

so it was foretold, so it is

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Good morning everyone. I had cereal with dairy milk today. I haven't gotten around to buying almond milk which is my preferred cereal medium, and now im paying the price because I had to toss an entire half gallon out because it spoils so much faster than the almond milk.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

buglord posted:

Good morning everyone. I had cereal with dairy milk today. I haven't gotten around to buying almond milk which is my preferred cereal medium, and now im paying the price because I had to toss an entire half gallon out because it spoils so much faster than the almond milk.

this is a harrowing tale. count your blessings everyone and check your milk. Praying for you.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I made bread with my new bread machine yesterday and I love this? I love the act of having fresh food in the home that I made myself and I cannot wait to make more bread. Bread.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Sitting Here posted:

this is a harrowing tale. count your blessings everyone and check your milk. Praying for you.

I use soymilk and it's my favorite dairy substitute as it tastes nice and doesn't spoil very fast. I usually have a breakfast of cereal with milk, and sometimes I make pancakes and that calls for milk. Soymilk is a good substitute as you can bake with it. Good stuff.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I;m thinking about thos milks.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

StrixNebulosa posted:

I use soymilk and it's my favorite dairy substitute as it tastes nice and doesn't spoil very fast. I usually have a breakfast of cereal with milk, and sometimes I make pancakes and that calls for milk. Soymilk is a good substitute as you can bake with it. Good stuff.

This is a good tip. We waste a lot of dairy milk due to spoilage. Gonna try soy.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
If you’re starting on alternative milks, make sure you start with sweetened first. Unsweetened non dairy milk is.....interesting.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://i.imgur.com/itkWH63.mp4
jeeze imgur lay off the denoising a little. that noise is clints actual burnt face

StrixNebulosa posted:

I made bread with my new bread machine yesterday and I love this? I love the act of having fresh food in the home that I made myself and I cannot wait to make more bread. Bread.
fresh hot bread is great. if you following a white bread recipe throw some italian seasoning in the ingredients. more flavor than i wouldve guessed

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Dec 9, 2020

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Thinking about some nice bread

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Chomp8645 posted:

Those are good flowers, Sid.

I think a combination of more chonky sprinkles and reducing the color saturation (of the sprinkles) has led to great improvement. I think they were over saturated before, making them look like they jumped out of a cartoon.

Donut 3: The Final Nut

Wanna eat that donut

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Sitting Here posted:

This is a good tip. We waste a lot of dairy milk due to spoilage. Gonna try soy.

Oat milk is also a pro choice (my personal fave)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

The idea of milk lasting long enough to spoil is foreign to me. That poo poo gets drank.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This thread has fractal nature

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Had 2 egg McMuffins from McDonald’s for breakfast today. They didn’t have the oatmeal’s in stock (which are surprisingly good), and of course they didn’t have the egg white delights, so I had to give in and do the regulars. Ya boy just wanted an oatmeal and an orange juice.

Also this is next to a small military airport so while trying to order we had to wait through 3 jet takeoffs.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

The_Continental posted:

This thread has fractal nature

We all do

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Due to super stress from my online college being the worst, I have gone mad and am looking for lots of murder mystery media things and I was reminded that Columbo exists and that makes me happy. I love that show. It's not a mystery so much as a character drama but it's so great.

morestuff posted:

It's mostly about watching rich dipshits get owned by the coolest man alive

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

StrixNebulosa posted:

Due to super stress from my online college being the worst, I have gone mad and am looking for lots of murder mystery media things and I was reminded that Columbo exists and that makes me happy. I love that show. It's not a mystery so much as a character drama but it's so great.

Sounds like a good show, OP.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

StrixNebulosa posted:

Due to super stress from my online college being the worst, I have gone mad and am looking for lots of murder

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

StrixNebulosa posted:

Due to super stress from my online college being the worst, I have gone mad and am looking for lots of murder

It was all there in the av the whole time. Shoulda seen it coming.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Had Kellog's Minecraft Creeper Crunch Cereal this morning. Takes like Apple Jacks cereal minus the "apple". Not very sweet, which would be good but in this case leaves things mostly flavorless. The green creeper marshmallow bits are nice, but they're too sparse compared to something like Lucky Charms. Really let down from this experience; I feel the almond milk was doing a lot of heavy lifting in making this palatable.

Dont they have kid focus groups for these sorts of things

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

buglord posted:

Dont they have kid focus groups for these sorts of things

They just read your posts lmfao!!!! :slick:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I don't think I've ever eaten a food based on a videogame.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
When i grew up and had some money, I bought every overpriced sugary cereal that I never got to try as a kid. Most of them were either bland or too sweet. Still love Golden Grahams, though.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Cobalt-60 posted:

When i grew up and had some money, I bought every overpriced sugary cereal that I never got to try as a kid. Most of them were either bland or too sweet. Still love Golden Grahams, though.

Kid cereals are insane, anyone who regularly feeds their child Cookie Crisp is an unfit parent.

My dad always had a box of Corn Pops on the top shelf, and we weren't allowed to have it unless it was our birthday. He of course ate it constantly, making me wish for the day that I was an adult and could eat sugary cereal every morning. Now I have no interest.

I just googled to see if Corn Pops still exist and saw this:
https://mobile.twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/922840667277135872

Kellogg's almost immediately said they would be updating the art, but I can't find any evidence of the updated art. I want to know how they made it less racist, did they make the janitor pop yellow? Or get rid of the janitor? Or make some of the other pops brown? Inquiring minds want to know!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

Kellogg's almost immediately said they would be updating the art, but I can't find any evidence of the updated art. I want to know how they made it less racist, did they make the janitor pop yellow? Or get rid of the janitor? Or make some of the other pops brown? Inquiring minds want to know!

All the pops were laid off.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

This thread has really lost steam. I don't even think it will make it to page 11, let along page 1,000.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This thread has really lost steam. I don't even think it will make it to page 11, let along page 1,000.

We found our Judas.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tip posted:

Kid cereals are insane, anyone who regularly feeds their child Cookie Crisp is an unfit parent.

My dad always had a box of Corn Pops on the top shelf, and we weren't allowed to have it unless it was our birthday. He of course ate it constantly, making me wish for the day that I was an adult and could eat sugary cereal every morning. Now I have no interest.

I just googled to see if Corn Pops still exist and saw this:
https://mobile.twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/922840667277135872

Why are they all naked except for him? :thunk:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Why are they all naked except for him? :thunk:

In a surprise twist, he's the janitor at the dick sucking factory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tonight i painted something a little different