Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Update on Superstar Sailor Rod:
  • He responded well to treatment and will not be losing his dick.
  • His nickname has been finalized as "Chopstick".
  • His wife is no longer immediately considering divorce after it was explained to her that he did this to himself, rather than it being that he caught some exotic crotch-rot from a local girl.
So... happy ending, I guess?

Edit: lol what a snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

ded posted:

it was posted in the gbs osha thread months ago. im pretty sure it was some bargain bin long distance car transport poo poo.

I'm making some assumptions but those things are generally Caribbean/Africa/South Pacific since they are generally Con/Ro. They are going to small places with low infrastructure (cargo cranes and the ro part) that can't justify pure car/truck and container vessel traffic. Closest stuff to that in the US I think are some of the MARAD vessels as we don't have much need of it. US ports are built up, even Alaska has good enough infrastructure.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Kith posted:

• His wife is no longer immediately considering divorce after it was explained to her that he did this to himself, rather than it being that he caught some exotic crotch-rot from a local girl.

This is literally the best case scenario. Good for him, maybe he'll be more careful about what he sticks down his pisshole in the future.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Memento posted:

maybe he'll be more careful about what he sticks down his pisshole in the future.

There are many sentences that should not exist in this world. This is one of them.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Way to go, Chopstick!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kith posted:

I thought you said he didn’t catch it from a local girl. :v:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Alls well that ends up deep down your piss well.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Kith posted:

Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

"Do you want me to do that to you?"
"NO! I mean, no. No, that's fine."

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

What's the gofundme to get this guy a set of reusable metal chopsticks and a bottle of peroxide?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Reminds me of the mathematician who got a splinter in his urethra.
He had to work it out with a pencil

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

canyoneer posted:

Reminds me of the mathematician who got a splinter in his urethra.
He had to work it out with a pencil

:downsrim:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Platystemon posted:

I thought you said he didn’t catch it from a local girl. :v:

How do you get an STD from a handjob? :confused:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Wild T posted:

Chopstick, chopsdick

Had to scroll back to find the OP and this was tragically overlooked

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kith posted:

The fact that Chopstick's wife didn't know anything about sounding before this speaks well of her.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Love to subtly kink shame people

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

It's more a critique of the journey, not the destination.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Thump! posted:

Just gotta keep tryin', bud! Your best bets will be near large military bases.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Thump! posted:

Two words: open sores.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Midjack posted:

Two words: open sores.

:cripes:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Subtly?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

If you almost destroy your dick and your marriage via your kink, yeah maybe a bit of shame is in order.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

If you almost destroy your dick and your marriage via your kink, yeah maybe a bit of shame is in order.

I'd say education but if you like living a needlessly shame-filled life you do you

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

When was the last time you felt that the military was educating you?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Kith posted:

When was the last time you felt that the military was educating you?

I learned a lot of ways to not treat people, if that makes sense.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Yeah I learned to not be a judgmental dick all the time

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

And to believe your own bullshit apparently

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I’d say that we’ve all learned a lesson about judgment and dicks over the past few pages.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’d say that we’ve all learned a lesson about judgment and dicks over the past few pages.

We absolutely have not.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Thump! posted:

I learned a lot of ways to not treat people, if that makes sense.

A lot of this (a lot of it), but on the positive side I learned the value of training (initial but especially periodic refresher), established (and taught) standards and procedures, and a bottom-line emphasis on getting the job done.

Any of those points can (and are) obviously taken to ridiculous levels by idiots, but with perspective they're valuable lessons.

Back to how not to treat people, I learned by experience do not, do not, DO NOT be the person who takes from subordinates.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm not in the military but over the last few pages I've learned not to use neosporin internally and also weird people shove strange things in their dickholes. So, I guess I've learned to discuss the fetish ideas BEFORE the blindfold goes on or the cuffs snap shut.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I'm not in the military but over the last few pages I've learned not to use neosporin internally and also weird people shove strange things in their dickholes. So, I guess I've learned to discuss the fetish ideas BEFORE the blindfold goes on or the cuffs snap shut.

Always have a safe word.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Active, ongoing, informed consent. Always use a flared base.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Active, ongoing, informed consent. Always use a flared base.

Especially this year.

https://twitter.com/lerinjo/status/1336816324408963073

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

To be fair people shoving stuff up their butt usually gets a chuckle out of us nurses.

Also I'm pretty certain that warrants a surgery and would be hard pressed if we discharged a person with a 14 inch dildo up their butt back home lol

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
"Grandpa, how'd you get your purple heart?"
"Fifteen inches..."
":aaa: You got hit by a cannon?! Cooool..."
"Errr... Yeah. Cannon. Sure, let's go with that."

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
The prestigious “Purple Dildo”.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The way to a man’s purple heart is through his urethra.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Lol

Suntan Boy
May 27, 2005
Stained, dirty, smells like weed, possibly a relic from the sixties.

Military ERs are always a special flavor of batshit, in a medical field rife with WTF stories.

My patient one night was brought in from the field by their medic, complaining of abdominal pain for 2 days, and unable to poo poo for 3. He looked ok, other than clearly being profoundly uncomfortable. The medic had tried a short regimen of stool softeners, to no avail, and their aid station had given him a bottle of magnesium citrate to chug, which just made it hurt more. Even when he was alone in the room with one of the staff, dude didn't let on that he knew exactly what the problem was, and it wasn't the steady diet of MREs and dehydration.

"Belly hurts, can't poo poo" isn't particularly unusual for Joe, but it does warrant an x-ray as a matter of course. Woke up the tech, who wheeled the patient off to do their thing. After they came back, the tech pulls us off to the side.

"He's got a dildo or something stuck up there, but it's weird; I can't see any batteries or plastic. Here, take a look."

Gathered around the computer, we start trying to figure out the object jammed in this man's rectum. Completely opaque, so probably metal or ceramic... north end has a blunt taper... measures about 40mm by 45mm...

"Oh gently caress," one of my newbie medics breathed. "That's a 203 round."

"Oh gently caress," the rest of the army folks in the room agreed. "It's a launched grenade," I explained to to nonplussed doctor. After a moment's consideration, "Oh gently caress."

To his credit, the doctor did not stride back into that patient's room like his rear end in a top hat had just tried to vacuum up a chair cushion. He did scoot out of there with a quickness once he'd confirmed what it was, and that there was no way he'd be able to get it out right there. A flurry of phone calls followed: the doctor with the surgeon, the charge nurse with several levels of department and hospital leadership, and myself with EOD. Every conversation went pretty much the same: sleepy disbelief, laughter, "oh poo poo, I/we'll be right there". Fortunately, he was the only patient in the entire building, so evacuating everyone amounted to half a dozen disgruntled staff in the parking lot in the middle of the night.

After some uneventful waiting, the EOD and surgical teams arrived, wheeled dude to the operating room, and got to work. It was reportedly asses-to-elbows with both groups in there at the same time, but they got the round out mostly without incident. "Mostly", because dude's bowels had been corked for 3 days, and all those MREs suddenly had an exit route; the immediate aftermath was best described as "chocolate mousse fired from a blunderbuss". The round was whisked away by the EOD crew, and dude was quietly disappeared after a brief stint in the recovery ward. No idea what happened to either one of them, sadly.

NTC was a weird place.

Suntan Boy fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Dec 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
........how????