Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I just tore the sleeves off this t-shirt in my frustration at the world (and the big hole in the right armpit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

So strong

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Also I just want to say I don't believe a single thing 99 posts.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I did a really bad job it. Very uneven. Might have to take scissors to it if I intend to keep it as a vest.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Someone from the IT service desk just sent me a work email with a loving background texture like it's 1998 or some poo poo and it has made me unreasonably irritated.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

hemale in pain posted:

:yeah:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

goatface posted:

Someone from the IT service desk just sent me a work email with a loving background texture like it's 1998 or some poo poo and it has made me unreasonably irritated.

I love getting a weirdly ornate signature that someone clearly hasn't updated since the Blair years. Company logo all 2 rebrands out of date, none of the links working, maybe advance notice of some annual leave from 8 months ago

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Why am I watching tipping point and why does this show exist. Its rubbish compared to the chase.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

hemale in pain posted:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Help the environment: Don't print this email

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Sent from my palm pre

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

NotJustANumber99 posted:

^^^ I hope she does now. Hes better looking than that and went to oxford

im feeling belligerent

woe betide my enemies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

cant wait for the next season of this

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I am playing Cyberpunk on PS4

It's not that bad, a few graphical glitches and some blurry textures but seems enjoyable

The city is absolutely lifeless though

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

It's lifeless because it literally can't handle the crowds, unfortunately.

Help me BB goons, I'm stuck on Lady Maria and I can just about get her to 1/5 health but she is just loving destroying me.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

It's not that bad, a few graphical glitches and some blurry textures but seems enjoyable

On PC it's teeming with people.

Return it on PS and play it on PC (GOG version).

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

oh good

and my wife currently has a temp of 38.3 so RIP us I guess, just in time for christmas too!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I've felt dizzy and weird today. I've been weightlifting at home and I keep getting light headed when I hold my breath which doesn't normally happen.

Probably not covid

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Rip. Try heating her up more until the thermal switch flips and she resets.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

It's lifeless because it literally can't handle the crowds, unfortunately.

Help me BB goons, I'm stuck on Lady Maria and I can just about get her to 1/5 health but she is just loving destroying me.

People say the best way to beat her is to just parry her but I'm poo poo at parrying so I just relied on dodging + stunlocking her with r1 attacks with a quick weapon. I also got lucky that she got stuck in a corner so when she tried to teleport away she never got very far and I was able to stay up in her face

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Steakandchips posted:

cool cool ill just spend another 2 grand on a pc that can handle it at mid spec shall i

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

enough about plymouth tho

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

cool cool ill just spend another 2 grand on a pc that can handle it at mid spec shall i

Consume to support the economy. It is your duty.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Steal your neighbours PC in the upcoming brexit riots

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I'm running it on High on a i7 3930K (10 year old CPU) stock, with a Nvidia 1080 GPU (3 generations old GPU now) at great framerates.

Using used ebay prior gen stuff, you should be able to build a £500 PC, hook it up to your TV (or a monitor if you have one), that'll spank Cyberpunk no problem.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Steakandchips posted:

My laptop can run Abe's Exodus quite well, so it it can probably handle it.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

fridge corn posted:

People say the best way to beat her is to just parry her but I'm poo poo at parrying so I just relied on dodging + stunlocking her with r1 attacks with a quick weapon. I also got lucky that she got stuck in a corner so when she tried to teleport away she never got very far and I was able to stay up in her face

I can hit the parrys in phase one just fine, but she doesn't flinch after that. I can dodge her pretty well in phase two, then when the big sweeping flame swords come out in phase three I'm just completely hosed.

And no fucker online is coming to help me, either.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Steakandchips posted:

I'm running it on High on a i7 3930K (10 year old CPU) stock, with a Nvidia 1080 GPU (3 generations old GPU now) at great framerates.

Using used ebay prior gen stuff, you should be able to build a £500 PC, hook it up to your TV (or a monitor if you have one), that'll spank Cyberpunk no problem.
i dont know what pc numbers mean any more

i have a core i5 750 with a radeon hd5770 and 8gb memory, i suspect that will not run it without exploding

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

also im on the phone to virgin media and i might have negotiated them down to 22 quid a month but the lady i spoke to is taking a while

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I’m going to wait till it comes on game pass and pay the patched version with multiplayer for free.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i have a core i5 750 with a radeon hd5770 and 8gb memory, i suspect that will not run it without exploding

It won't run Cyberpunk in any playable framerates.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i suspected not, it was free from MAH CASIN who bought it 10 years ago, 'couldn't get it working' and so gave it to me

i switched it on, installed windows and it worked fine

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

If I have a source of income next year my partner and myself be treating ourselves to a new computer, looking at a gaming laptop to share specifically (MSI?) as I'll hopefully be back on plan to emigrate.

Looks like some of the models from a year or two ago can play it on medium settings smoothly.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I want to buy Cyberpunk '77 but I have the feeling it'll be yet another game that I play for 2 hours, then go "meh" and never touch again.

I bought the Outer Worlds the other week but dropped it 'cos the game kept nagging me to do stuff when I just wanted to potter around exploring.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
There wasn't even that much to explore tbh.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Ratjaculation posted:

If I have a source of income next year my partner and myself be treating ourselves to a new computer, looking at a gaming laptop to share specifically (MSI?) as I'll hopefully be back on plan to emigrate.

Looks like some of the models from a year or two ago can play it on medium settings smoothly.

I had an msi which was pretty good until my then 2 year old poured water all over it, so if you can avoid that you should be fine.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

people rag on outer worlds a lot but i liked it

if you think of it as a focused bioware obsidian rpg in the mould of jade empire or knights of the old republic then it makes much more sense

i might replay it sometime so i can experiment with not loving up the first planet

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I'm playing Haven and it's not the kind of game I normally play but it's good in a way I can't really explain. If you like a story based rpg you should play it imo

e: also Eastshade is a good game about doing paintings

kecske fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Dec 15, 2020

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

hemale in pain posted:

Why am I watching tipping point and why does this show exist. Its rubbish compared to the chase.

The theme song is okay

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
if you listen to tipping point the presenter bloke making the sex noises when the machine doesn't push the counters over the edge is p funny like UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGGGHH so clooooose!!!!!!! :laugh:

hehehe like he is having it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

tipping point after 10 seconds: oh so its penny falls

tipping point after 5 minutes: carl you fool. you buffoon. you have ruined it. a half second later and you could have lived like a god, but your ham fisted timing has doomed you to the life of a mortal, a mere plebe