Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

akadajet posted:

people who get the digital edition are the same people who get teslas and claim the lovely range doesn’t bother them at all

lol what the hell does this galaxy brain analogy mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/mywheelhouseftw/status/1339338127018639360

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

berry my dick so far inside your rear end whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

berry my dick so far inside your rear end whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i'm xSUFJANxFANx

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

They're right though.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

your laughter is making cdpr's number sad

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The_Franz posted:

lol number go down

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

beautiful

his legs are ok :shobon:

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the only consoles I ever get are nintendo

same here, the only non-nintendo one i have right now is an xbox 360 someone gave me free if i could fix the drive

mediaphage posted:

as an adult with no children i still want a switch

do it. its just a good little big system and youll feel a bit like a kid again and also like an adult that doesnt have to deal with fps 15 year olds using gamer words

i never played an animal crossing before and its one of my goty 2020 contenders. just chill island making and shell hunting, sometimes i bother an owl with cool bugs for him

the only purchase ive regretted so far is arms because its no wii fit or sports resort and im not a big fighting game person

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1241029748664434691

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

but what about the night clowns

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

The_Franz posted:

good

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

can't wait for the screencaps from reddit posts starting with "I took a credit to buy CDP red shares, now I'm broke. Help me"

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Agile Vector posted:

do it. its just a good little big system and youll feel a bit like a kid again and also like an adult that doesnt have to deal with fps 15 year olds using gamer words

yeah i quite like my switch. i've just been playing games on my couch in handheld mode (my tv is tiny and kind of sucks) and it's quite pleasant.

if you haven't had a console in a while, the best new feature is the suspend. for most games you can just turn off the console and turn it back on when you're ready to play. so in handheld mode you're back to playing in like a second. that's what i did with hades and slay the spire, i'd play a round or two then turn it off, then turn it back on and be playing within a few seconds. also works well for story-driven games since you can take a break wherever you want, rather than having to wait for the next save point.

the worst part is the controller, they made an ok console, but the joycon control sticks are kind of not good. they're prone to drifts and missing regions of sensitivity. i think nintendo has been repairing them since it's such a common problem, but it would really be better to have a more robust controller, especially on a handheld.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol number go down

i'm still curious as to how it passed console certification when they fail titles for things like "game freezes 1/10 times when repeatedly plugging and unplugging an obscure japanese fishing controller while loading level 3" or not using the exact nomenclature when telling people not to turn off the system when saving to their Playstation 2 Memory Card (8MB)™, yet lights designed to induce seizures, textures not loading and dongs clipping through pants are just fine

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

I'm willing to bet that the stock drop was caused at least in part by CDPR promising to award bonuses to employees regardless of metacritic scores. The stock market hates people not getting laid off and getting paid

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The_Franz posted:

lights designed to induce seizures and dongs clipping through pants are just fine

you are aware that sony is a japanese company right

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

The_Franz posted:

i'm still curious as to how it passed console certification when they fail titles for things like "game freezes 1/10 times when repeatedly plugging and unplugging an obscure japanese fishing controller while loading level 3" or not using the exact nomenclature when telling people not to turn off the system when saving to their Playstation 2 Memory Card (8MB)™, yet lights designed to induce seizures, textures not loading and dongs clipping through pants are just fine

sony probably wanted to make a bunch of money on the game so their dumpster fire entertainment division could hit q4 targets.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

thats the other thing. consoles are largely dumping grounds for trash and the problem here is not the game being buggy on consoles, its that people are asking for refunds.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The_Franz posted:

sony and ms (and maybe nintendo, but it's less of an issue there) will allow major developers to tell them things they know will fail cert when they go gold and then swear up and down they'll fix them on a day one patch so they can make their schedule. you can see how successful that is!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

FALLOUT ERASERHEAD BABY FALLOUT ERASERHEAD BABY

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41060?tab=description

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1339983446865801224

Looks like microsoft is responding to refunds for the xbox version as well.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

looks like nobody's getting a crunch bonus now

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

lol

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1339983446865801224

Looks like microsoft is responding to refunds for the xbox version as well.

Cyberefund: 2020.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

they shouldn't have even tried to release it for the previous gen consoles. it's clearly a next-gen game. deal with it

i remember the kid on the playground who insisted that his uncle had a special super nintendo that could play mario 64 (but you can't see it). now those kids have grown up and expect the world to work that way. lomarf

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
microsoft and sony were never gonna let them release it on pc first so their options were either force cdpr to wait until the new xbones and playstations are available sometime next year or release on current gen knowing its gonna suck

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

ever since that pokemon show (or another cartoon designed to sell toys i forget) gave people seizures 20-something years ago they actually seem to take that stuff seriously. when they started re-releasing nes titles on the wii vc, some games notably had bright, full-screen flashing effects hacked out

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

The_Franz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLaWLIEtGBo

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i just bought a 3ds XL so i can play more zelda games with little jones

this means that these games will come to switch in the next few months

you're welcome

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

that dudes frame big titty eq elf art lol

i know thats not the elf, but they really leaned into that style

i forgot about the inner cover peepin dude

lol sheesh, so many busty elf drawings for loading screens

poor lady couldnt find a single coat for the ice continent or the cat person moon

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Agile Vector posted:

that dudes frame big titty eq elf art lol

i know thats not the elf, but they really leaned into that style

i forgot about the inner cover peepin dude

lol sheesh, so many busty elf drawings for loading screens

poor lady couldnt find a single coat for the ice continent or the cat person moon

It's Antonia Bayle from Everquest II.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

ah then that makes total sense

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I just bought two switches

recommend me some games to play with my son

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

The Fool posted:

I just bought two switches

recommend me some games to play with my son
i’m gonna say pikmin 3

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

e.y.e divine cybermancy is still the best cyberpunk game i will die on this hill

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

e.y.e divine cybermancy is still the best cyberpunk game i will die on this hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it has the magic feeling of when you downloaded some freeware demo of a half life mod in 1999 but it’s an actual full game