Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
email still counts as social media, right? here's an email I just received at my job

local lunatic posted:

Bill Gates saying the v*a*x*x* will alter your DNA permanently..666 Mark Of The Beast
Bill Gates caught on video admitting vaccine will CHANGE our DNA FOREVER.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/73Rw21iqVYz4/
✅ MESSAGE FROM FATHER YHWH~WHEN THE COVID VACCINE BECOMES MANDATORY, IT IS TIME FOR THE DELIVERANCE~
https://youtu.be/zpGiBKrGv5U
WARNING TO THE WORLD. Covid vaccine Dream
https://youtu.be/eSG9bu6jekA
Warning! Time Sensitive Information!! 3 Days of Darkness Confirmation!!
https://youtu.be/AIk0vcinTdw
mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution.
You can fact check this by going directedly to the link down below that goes to google patents. You will see the patent has been filed by moderna on the right hand column.
When you download the pdf, press ctrl + f on your keyword and look up the word "luciferin" which pops up 5 times in the document. Also search up the word "luciferase" in which that word pops up 59 times

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20120251618A1/en?fbclid=IwAR0f2Z5tyA-xGC8nmhK8YtFxhjf1yCSHngfjJZ84QJT-JoCph_UXrd0yLnA
Microsoft submits a patent for the 666 mark of the beast
WO2020060606 = World Order 2020 666
https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO
Revelation 13:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

If you take the Mark of the Beast, this is what happens:
Revelation 14:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

If you refuse the Mark of the Beast, this is what happens
Revelation 20:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Repent of your sins, trust and have faith in Jesus Christ, read your Bible, and be water baptised in Jesus name.

Matthew Chapter 6:9-13
https://www.bible.com/bible/1/MAT.6.KJV
To truly know what will happen in the end days, read the revelation portion of the Bible. Here is the link to that, its a very short read (22 pages in total): https://www.bible.com/bible/1/REV.1.KJV
Ray Comfort: The Last Days Are Here
https://youtu.be/vgUoKFtbxfE
They Challenge This Christian, But Then Are Persuaded!
https://youtu.be/wfd5hYyQf0k
Also be warned, the catholic church is a false religion that is not part of the Christian faith! They worship Mary, pray to idols, call the pope "father", and much more which all go against the 10 commandments and God's holy word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

I thought credit card chips were the mark of the beast or something?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That's the beauty of it, the mark of the beast is so vague that it can mean anything.

It's almost like Revelation is a metaphorical and allegorical text or something!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
That's how Lucifer tricks us

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
hail satan gimme dat mark plz

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1339936341430214669

Guess what? I, too, lived in the 1970s, and housing was cheaper, college was cheaper, and there existed Pell grants (free) and cheaper student loans. As one boomer to another, Xeni should just OK their rear end out of here.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

hallo spacedog posted:

I thought credit card chips were the mark of the beast or something?

This is pretty much word for word what my ex would hand me in fax form in the 90s but with the patent name being from the 1980s and it being tattooed marks on your neck.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
In my lifetime alone, the Mark of the Beast has moved from UPC codes to credit cards and consistently floated around vaccines and chips being put into our hands ANY DAY NOW. Its a convenient moral panic that evangelical preachers can always fall back on when other grifting options becomes slim.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I really feel like I should get a 666 hail satan tattoo just for convenience.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Getting real tired of my uncle. We're Canadian. He lives in Pattaya, Thailand. He is obsessed with Trump, probably follows Qanon, and posts nothing but pictures of vague text.

What does it meeaaan? I'm certainly not going to ask, that's clearly a trap.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

OwlFancier posted:

I really feel like I should get a 666 hail satan tattoo just for convenience.

You get funny looks at the gas station.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Wherever you fall on the political spectrum, why on earth would you expect the FBI to tell the truth?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lmao at expecting the FBI to tell the truth. I'd expect to accidentally get it from trump before they told it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
2020 isn’t done, Jared Kushner just got caught funnelling over $600 million of election money into shell company which then divvied it up amongst family members, and twitter as a website has broken.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

china bot posted:

email still counts as social media, right? here's an email I just received at my job

There's also a crazy email forward thread, but it still fits here, kind of?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

1stGear posted:

In my lifetime alone, the Mark of the Beast has moved from UPC codes to credit cards and consistently floated around vaccines and chips being put into our hands ANY DAY NOW. Its a convenient moral panic that evangelical preachers can always fall back on when other grifting options becomes slim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P49OEJ6DODw

song is still a bop though

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Bottom Liner posted:

hail gay satan gimme dat mark plz

Ftfy

Also, I seriously don’t get their endgame. I know there’s sometimes a horrifically-butchered shred of some half-heard truth buried somewhere in there, but what exactly are they afraid of? A better world?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Icon Of Sin posted:

what exactly are they afraid of?

Anything that's not in the Bible.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

bony tony posted:

That's the beauty of it, the mark of the beast is so vague that it can mean anything.

It's almost like Revelation is a metaphorical and allegorical text or something!

The best one I've seen is that the element Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons, therefore Carbon = 666. By breathing in carbon dioxide, you're breathing in Satan, so masks are the sign of the beast.

These are the same people ten years ago who were saying that Obama was the antichrist because O is the 15th letter of the alphabet, and if you add the numbers of these three Revelation verses, they equal 15. Also, if you add the number of chalices to the number of trumpets, and divide by the number of plagues in Exodus...

Biblical numerology is a crazy rabbit hole.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

hyperhazard posted:

The best one I've seen is that the element Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons, therefore Carbon = 666. By breathing in carbon dioxide, you're breathing in Satan, so masks are the sign of the beast.

These are the same people ten years ago who were saying that Obama was the antichrist because O is the 15th letter of the alphabet, and if you add the numbers of these three Revelation verses, they equal 15. Also, if you add the number of chalices to the number of trumpets, and divide by the number of plagues in Exodus...

Biblical numerology is a crazy rabbit hole.

Especially because IIRC some of the earliest copies of Revelation have the number of the Beast as 616 instead of 666 so you can imagine how that screws with the math.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/SpaceForceDoD/status/1340054052894326785

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

By space professionals for space professionals.

If I was in Space Force I think I'd prefer being called a "space professional" to "guardian."

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Heritage? What heritage? The Space Force is just under a year old!

Unless they're not telling us something :tinfoil:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
IIRC isn't the Space Force really just a rebranding of the 50th Space Wing anyway? Are we doing anything differently than we've been doing since 1949 other than adding a dumb name?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

There has to be so many people in the Air Force that are really pissed off Space Force is a thing and not automatically part of their purview.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Guardians from what, precisely?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Trump heard the term alien and thought it meant illegal immigrants come from space.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Skwirl posted:

There has to be so many people in the Air Force that are really pissed off Space Force is a thing and not automatically part of their purview.

There is no air in space. What good will they do up there?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Inceltown posted:

That's where the "force" comes in. America wants air in space, so space is gonna have some motherfucking air.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The terrible secret of space.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

christmas boots posted:

IIRC isn't the Space Force really just a rebranding of the 50th Space Wing anyway? Are we doing anything differently than we've been doing since 1949 other than adding a dumb name?

Correct. The Space Force as it is now with our current capabilities is completely redundant. I've said it a few time before, but it would be like founding the Air Force during the Civil War because they used hot air balloons back then.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Tim Curry and the other Communists, of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Sq1Nr58hM

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Still somehow less dumb than Fallschirm-Panzer-Division 1. Hermann Göring

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Fister Roboto posted:

Correct. The Space Force as it is now with our current capabilities is completely redundant. I've said it a few time before, but it would be like founding the Air Force during the Civil War because they used hot air balloons back then.

In other words it's funny as hell and it's actually really good that we did it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

christmas boots posted:

In other words it's funny as hell and it's actually really good that we did it.

:hmmyes:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Luv too have a brand new armed forces branch dedicated to GUARDING our HERITAGE and CULTURE.

Why not put PURITY in there too

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Inceltown posted:

there's an air in space museum?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

boar guy posted:

there's an air in space museum?

:boom:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

christmas boots posted:

Don't need wings in space, no air. Coulda told em that for free.

E: gently caress we both arrived at the same joke for entirely different reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

china bot posted:

For the record, the Microsoft patent number means Written Opinion in 2020 #60606, and is issued by the patent authority; Microsoft can't control it. (The patent is for a process to capture human movements while working at a computer and using the power generated (I think?) to mine bitcoin, which is still bad but not apocalyptic.)

Luciferin is a biological compound that emits light (hence the name). You're probably most familiar with it from fireflies.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Getting real tired of my uncle. We're Canadian. He lives in Pattaya, Thailand. He is obsessed with Trump, probably follows Qanon, and posts nothing but pictures of vague text.

What does it meeaaan? I'm certainly not going to ask, that's clearly a trap.

This morning a Trumpling released an FOIA-acquired text message from July 28, 2016, from Peter Strzok, that indicated the existence of a counterintelligence investigation into people who knew Trump. This was three days before Operation Crossfire Hurricane launched on July 31, which was the official investigation into Trump. His cultists have decided that this means the FBI was totally really truly you guys lying about when they started investigating Trump himself and his campaign.

e: (Strzok, not Page.)

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 00:50 on Dec 19, 2020