Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

i thought san andreas had different white children in peril?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Agile Vector posted:

san andreas which came out five years ago but feels like two

Progressive JPEG posted:

i thought san andreas had different white children in peril?

Yeah its from Race to Witch Mountain which was released 2009.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

gently caress, I thought it was Bridge to Terabithia but then I've seen none of the films mentioned.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Just got nostalgic for Teem, which disappeared when they introduced 7up. Don't even remember if it tasted different at all but I want some now.

e: I don't even drink soft drinks so what the gently caress is this. Am I pregánte?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Just got nostalgic for Teem, which disappeared when they introduced 7up. Don't even remember if it tasted different at all but I want some now.

e: I don't even drink soft drinks so what the gently caress is this. Am I pregánte?

lmao what ive never even heard of this. i guess because it was discontinued in the early 80s in north america.

it's still available in these countries though if you're desperate: "Brazil, Uruguay, Honduras, Nepal, and South Africa"

sierra mist has taken its place in NA, and i wonder if the still-available teem is og teem or just relabeled sierra mist.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol drat, i forgot that movie even existed and i liked the original no less

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My knee hurts and I don't know why. :rip: walking.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

3D Megadoodoo posted:

i hurt the gently caress out of my knee in april and its only feeling a bit better now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress really? i hurt mine start of movember and was hoping it’s be better by 2021

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

every time I hurt myself: "will this heal, or is this forever?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yeah but I didn't hurt myself.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Myself is hurting me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

3D Megadoodoo posted:

same!!! but only if i kneel on it.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Achmed Jones posted:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Achmed Jones posted:

oh, gently caress. yeah.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

real olds hours who up

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you and me run this poo poo rn

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’m sure prefect is up tho...

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kenny Logins posted:

real olds hours who up

i've been waking up before 5 since about June. hosed up.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

woodhouse is og early bird, doesn’t even need pestering kids to keep him honest

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

my back hurts

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

Roosevelt posted:

my back hurts

ok this is legit too

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

it is so hosed up

I’m currently researching how much i can sigh before passing out. it’s going great

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i hurt my back years ago and was worried that it would be forever but i found core exercises really helped in that regard. not even saying you need to become some big exercise person, just simple stuff.

i feel on the knee pain, though, mine is off and on and jogging probably doesn’t help

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my wife is up now to hang out with the youngest childe so i get to go back 2 bed. :buddy:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

my wife is up now to hang out with the youngest childe so i get to go back 2 bed. :buddy:
envious. sleep well dadde

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

lol if you can go back to sleep after getting up just lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

that forms part of the envy. can’t do it anymore

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

god i’d love to try tho

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

poo poo i miss when i could sit in a chair and power nap for fifteen minutes

if i try that now i either dont sleep or i sleep for five hours and wake up sore

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

President Beep posted:

i might have slept until four-thirty this morning. unless that was yesterday. one of the last two days was four-thirty, and the other was two-thirty

today, i seem to have given myself a stomachache by eating too many carrots :corsair:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
anyone else wake up feeling exhausted

it’s weird if I actually get up I’m ok, but while lying in bed I feel exhausted and terrible and it encourages me to stay in bed and I get into such a depressed head state because I think of what I should be doing but don’t have the energy for so I roll over a doze a bit but

once I get my rear end up im kind of ok

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I usually feel crappy in the morning. most nights i have hosed up anxiety dreams that are very realistic and it seems to kind of leave me with some kind of hangover in the AM. good poo poo.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
same but the realistic dreams are just boring at this point and dont give me anxiety

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mine are always about not attending class all semester yada yada, but also more current things like losing our house or something. love 2 be a highly functioning adult in many ways but with a psyche that feels like it’s being held together with shoestrings and bubble gum.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
dream: someone had a blocker at standup because of another team
reality: someone had a blocker at standup because of a different team

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

President Beep posted:

mine are always about not attending class all semester yada yada, but also more current things like losing our house or something. love 2 be a highly functioning adult in many ways but with a psyche that feels like it’s being held together with shoestrings and bubble gum.

i havent had the not attending class all semester dream in a while which has been great

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

turns out that blocker was that everyone else on the other team was too busy staring at you because you came to work with no pants on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Shaggar posted:

i havent had the not attending class all semester dream in a while which has been great

I’m only five years out of school so hopefully that theme will gently caress right off someday.