Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean... why not i guess ##vote quid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

i mean... why not i guess ##vote quid

Sure Quid seems evil I guess ##vote Quid

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

:redhammer: lol

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

This is the best game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose, Town Aligned Elf, Was thrown out D2

It is now N2

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

For posterity.

Votecount for Day 2

Quidthulhu (4): Sandwolf, Grandicap, Mr. Steak, Hal Incandenza
Grandicap (0): Spokes, Spokes
Sandwolf (0): Grandicap, Grandicap
Spokes (0): Grandicap, Mr. Steak, Spokes, Spokes, Grandicap, Mr. Steak

Not Voting (3): Idle Amalgam, Quidthulhu, Spokes

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 19th, 2020 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Steak, Town Aligned Elf, was stolen N2

It is now D3

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (5): Grandicap, Hal Incandenza, Idle Amalgam, Sandwolf, Spokes

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 20th, 2020 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
##vote sandwolf

Ho Ho Ho

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!
I’ll pull some specific examples tomorrow morning when I’m up, but the thing pinging me the most right now is Grandicap’s posting style. It feels like every post is overly intentionally “safe” and performatively logical and there’s nothing that would make him stick out. He made this weird half-accusation of quid D1 (but didn’t lay a vote) but backed off it really fast and turned around to start D2 thinking quid was fine without anything really happening to justify that. However, he did second vote on amni and didn’t pull off, so that seems towny but could also just be ruthless scum who’s confident winning by himself or didn’t feel like he could stop the train. It’s definitely more town than not tho.

Sandwolf I played with in my last game, he was scum and we got him in lylo, but he felt scummy to me the whole game. I’m not getting the same vibe I did then, now.

Hal and IA I need to reread for.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Sandwolf didnt vote on the amni turbo and floated the idea at least once while both started pushing other players after sufficient heat actually built on amni.

Then the "what? Why?" Regarding hammering amni.

Seems, like we got ourselves a scumwolf, imo.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Hal pushed amni day 1 in a way that makes him look very clean, and the only thing giving me pause about feeling 100% town on him is that there’s no investigative roles so this might be a d1 bus that he plans to sit on the entire game. But that’s risky and weird and I don’t really buy it, I think Hal is town.

IA feels townish too. I feel like a scum would have leaned more into their d1 hammer of their partner and tried to get more town clout of it, but IA went the opposite way. The Sandwolf case feels flimsy to me, he made some weird posts day1 about the hammer but that’s all. I still feel the way I did last night, that the sand scum vibes just aren’t there. One thing about IA from my perspective, they’re the only other one that wasn’t on the Quid vote, meaning that if they ARE scum it was somehow 4 townies who voted to lunch another one with no scum help. I think it’s more likely one of the players on that vote was scum—Grandicap still #1 for me but I certainly think IA and Hal have done more for the town side than Sandwolf so if Sand is the lunch I don’t hate it. I’ll vote this afternoon, have some errands to run in the next couple hours.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m thinking it’s IA, the way they came out of the gate there feelsblike scum tryna push it across the line

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Sandwolf posted:

I will boat Amnistar on a lake in Texas before retiring home for a Amni-Cooked meal

Sandwolf posted:

We could turbo Amni, Amni?
Heat deflected from anni mostly at this point. Seems cheeky. Amni has corresponding banter with wolf.

Sandwolf posted:

Yeah let’s just kill Hal
Doesn't actually care who dies

Why do you care now about the turbo on amni lol?

You suggested it. Floated killing others no problem. Comes time, "what why"

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
It's a short day. Just read the banter between those two. How the votes got pushed away from amni. Then when it came back go amni, why the reluctance day 1 of all days lmao

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Everybody naughty until Santa Claus comes around.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I could see it!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This is not a strong counter argument but if Amni and I were scum we definitely would be talking up a loving storm in our private chat and not cheekily winking at the thread. Today’s not LYLO right?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
In my own experience, RF leaves it upon the scum to coordinate their own private chatting.

What did your PM say?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I never got a PM so if I am scum with Amni it’s beyond my knowledge as well lol

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Idle Amalgam posted:

In my own experience, RF leaves it upon the scum to coordinate their own private chatting.

What did your PM say?

##vote IA

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Asking about PMs when only the doc and scum got PMs.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote IA I think it was an attempt at a gotcha but eh

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

##vote IA I think it was an attempt at a gotcha but eh

Either a bad gotcha or a slip, either way I'm good with voting there.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Feels more like an uninspired gotcha attempt than a slip, but if it wasn't a slip then it's definitely an attempt to fabricate some evidence against Sandwolf and bolster a case that hinges on what's effectively a refusal to hammer a turbo.

I said in my last post that I thought IA's case on Sandwolf was flimsy and they responded by doubling down and trying to pull a better case out of thin air.

IA is at L-1 and i'm not going to immediately hammer, but i agree that it stinks and I don't feel nearly as good about IA being town anymore.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

IA’s hammer on the turbo, incidentally, wasn’t super good looking either

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I was trying to gotcha sandwolf but hes too savvy for such weak tricks.

I'm the doctor.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
N1 grandi
N2 hal

I hate doctor. It's my least favorite role.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I know rf didnt send out PMS if you were VT, it was a weak trap attempt. Just want to make that completely clear.

Anyhow... ho ho ho

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##unvote

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Without a counter IA is confirmed town.

Ok, my next choice is Spokes.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Hmmmmm really going to let scumwolf slide by like that? Tch.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Without a counter IA is confirmed town.

Ok, my next choice is Spokes.

Hmmm why spokes?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##unvote

No counterclaim. I’m thinking maybe Hal then? Hm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I could see spokes I guess?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

The NK targets make me think it’s not spokes. Keane and then Steak feels like the decisions of someone who plays more mafia than spokes.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah I would think maybe Grandi or Hal at this point but Grandi hasn’t seemed particularly shifty, I think it may be Hal. He is a classic Grinch.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh Wolfie, it’s you isn’t it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Keane and steak both lightly claimed Doctor (though Keanes comes before the game technically began) so there may be some argument spokes killed them based on those things but I still think Keane and Steak NKs suggest a player who’s around more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh Wolfie, it’s you isn’t it

You break my heart Hal