Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

it's possible that the pizza insurance only applies if you receive a pizza of some kind. if this is the case, then there is a loophole in the agreement. if they were to mess up the pizza very badly, the driver could eat it, hide it, or dispose of the pizza.

Foiled again by that drat Domino.

I like Dominos pizza to be honest. I prefer like the 6 local chains that are better but on the road in a pinch it hits the spot. Pizza Hut and Papa Johns are freakish pizzas and I might be booing Shaq now against Cody since I know he's responsible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in any case i side with labor, and i hope that pizza delivery man was extremely high and ate chris jericho's pizza and had a good evening

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I get bitching the way he is. If he named the dude and posted his picture like Lizzo did that time then I'd take more issue with it.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Cavauro posted:

in any case i side with labor, and i hope that pizza delivery man was extremely high and ate chris jericho's pizza and had a good evening

Me too

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I just feel bad that Chris has so much money but still lives somewhere with no local pizza places.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Vince MechMahon posted:

I get bitching the way he is. If he named the dude and posted his picture like Lizzo did that time then I'd take more issue with it.

yeah, yelling at corporations is like the only good thing about having a checkmark but as soon as it bleeds into yelling at individual workers is where they should go right in the trash

jericho's probably going to do the latter sooner rather than later tbh

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Would’ve expected Jericho to be a Papa John’s man.

Not enough appreciation for this reply. :perfect:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Seams posted:

honestly that sounds really annoying

I once ordered a pizza for delivery, and after an hour, called them to ask where it was at, they said "Oh, we don't have any drivers right now."

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gumball Gumption posted:

I just feel bad that Chris has so much money but still lives somewhere with no local pizza places.

I don't know if I'd want to eat local Florida pizza. The best I ever had when I lived there was from one chain or another.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Local pizza is exactly as good as the tap water in a region is. It's why the pizza in New York is as good as it is, and why Florida is famous for having terrible pizza.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Dominos is good 😈

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he kind of did in a lot of ways. more than you'd think.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Local pizza is exactly as good as the tap water in a region is. It's why the pizza in New York is as good as it is, and why Florida is famous for having terrible pizza.
the importance of tap water to ny pizzas has been thoroughly debunked fyi

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jackie D posted:

Dominos is good 😈

:hfive:

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos
Just in a mall no mask in sight, he'll fit in well with nxt if that's how him and his gf are.

https://twitter.com/AlexZayne/status/1340515022062104576?s=19

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dominos is easily the best pizza chain. Ever since they changed their crust and sauce recipes it hasn't even been close. Papa John's actually makes me literally sick (as in I couldn't keep it down the last two times I had it) and...well I guess I'm not 100% sure on Pizza Hut because I haven't had it since the 90s I think

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Domino's had their own "you are the authority" moment a few years back but actually did change poo poo and got much better.

Jet's is the poo poo, though.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

I don't love Domino's but it's about a thousand times better than loving Pizza Hut, the literal worst fast food chain in existence by a long way

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Domino's gang

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I will #StandUpForDominos

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Rarity posted:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
My daughter loathes Domino's pizza but will devour their boneless chicken like nobody's business.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

One time a friend ordered a Papa John's pizza and the part in the middle was so undercooked it was still dough

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CobiWann posted:

My daughter loathes Domino's pizza but will devour their boneless chicken like nobody's business.

I could inhale that stuff

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
My hot take is that Papa John's pizza is better than Domino's standard pizza and on par with their special pan pizza that costs extra

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

its honestly kinda hard to gently caress up chicken in a crispy fatty coating

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

its honestly kinda hard to gently caress up chicken in a crispy fatty coating

It's KFC's business model

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

hunnert car pileup posted:

Domino's had their own "you are the authority" moment a few years back but actually did change poo poo and got much better.

Jet's is the poo poo, though.

Jets loving rules.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Reporting this whole thread for bad pizza takes

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Yukaichiban posted:

Just in a mall no mask in sight, he'll fit in well with nxt if that's how him and his gf are.

There’s no possible way She could have taken her mask off for the picture. That’s literally impossible. Also, is this actually how you spend your time? Get a hobby.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

One Ichiban leaves and another rises to take their place.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

Look at this fool who was expecting lots of forums cred for an easy fast food slam and didn't know the fury he'd awaken

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I don't think I've ever eaten 'bad' pizza. Then again my taste in pizza is super basic. Just put some mozzarella or provolone on tomato sauce and dough and I'm happy. Maybe some pepperoni or sausage. Occasionally BBQ Chicken. Dominoes? Good. Pizza Hut? Good. Little Caesar's? Good. Papa John's? Never had it. There is no chain anywhere around here.

My least favorite pizza comes from Papa Ginos, a regional chain in the northeast. Flat, barely any cheese, weird texture. But even that isn't inedible or anything.

Oh, and I went to an Unos for my birthday once. Turns out you really need toppings to make a deep-dish taste like not-nothing. But that's on me, not the chain.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Even bad pizza is good pizza, especially hungover. Such is the nature of pizza

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yukaichiban posted:

Had to use your second account just to post this garbage lol

It would probably help if you didnt include your entire first username in the second account if you're trying to avoid bans/probations

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/nobitokun/status/1340613770318475264?s=19

"I dyed my hair for the first time in my life"

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Marco's pizza is the best chain. Y'all are high

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If you're getting chain pizza your most likely outcome is perfectly average, edible pizza, and that's about what I've gotten from Papa John's and Domino's. Pizza Hut has a higher average from what I've had, like 7/10, but when I'm ordering I try to aim more for regional chains like Hot Box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I briefly lived off of Little Caesar’s when I was doing frequent late night group writing sessions, so that’s my preferred chain pizza, but there’s almost always a better mom & pop place if you live in a reasonably dense metro area, which Chris Jericho certainly does.