Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

gently caress yeah page 12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hell yeah

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the faster i eat this popcorn the sooner ill have an empty popcorn tin :munch:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Tip posted:

gently caress yeah page 12

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtkbO5lbCGE

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

gently caress 12

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

1000 pages? that's over 9 billion posts. it's just so crazy it might work...

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Big milestones in the first 500 with 69 and 420 but after that you’re struggling and the goons will need to have an iron will to succeed

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Daaaaad, are we there yet? I'm boooooored.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

1000 pages? that's over 9 billion posts. it's just so crazy it might work...

Even the longest journey begins with one step. So I embark on this way, to Word Salad mountain, beef jerky in my hulk hogan shoes, macaroni in my hat, strawberry jam in my shirt pocket, 2 extra large condoms in my wallet, and a paddington bear thermos full of 2% milk. I even have some croutons for the salad. On my way, here we go. FfffffwwwwwhhhhhaAaaaaaammmmmuuuuuuwwwwaaaaaaaa. :tipshat:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

You know what I'm doing right now? I'm watching Dragon Ball Z. I'm at the bit where Goku is dead and in the afterlife training by trying to hit a bug with a hammer. It's pretty good!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

StrixNebulosa posted:

You know what I'm doing right now? I'm watching Dragon Ball Z. I'm at the bit where Goku is dead and in the afterlife training by trying to hit a bug with a hammer. It's pretty good!

I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

It's good. Anime is good.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Watching anime and cross-stitching! Here's my progress:

Be gentle, it's my first time with this hobby

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Once again I stumble into this thread. Its late. No one has posted in over 30 minutes. Ill quote myself 10 times as is my habit. Shouldn't disturb anyone this late.

Its odd, isn't it? The 1000 page thread seems like it should have 1000 pages. The very name sets a little tickle in your brain. There is something deeply satisfying about laying a plan and seeing it come to fruition months later. One day we will all see that counter reach 1000 and get that little dopamine hit

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Once again I stumble into this thread. Its late. No one has posted in over 30 minutes. Ill quote myself 10 times as is my habit. Shouldn't disturb anyone this late.

Its odd, isn't it? The 1000 page thread seems like it should have 1000 pages. The very name sets a little tickle in your brain. There is something deeply satisfying about laying a plan and seeing it come to fruition months later. One day we will all see that counter reach 1000 and get that little dopamine hit

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Woah, that nerd IS strong, he's carrying the thread by himself!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
World’s Strongest Posting

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I'm doing my part dot gif

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Wait what if this is some Mayan calendar poo poo and once we get to 1000 pages the world will end? And we all die???

Keep posting imo.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
No posts for 2 hours? This is like going for a walk but just sitting down for hours at a time.

Weird.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I'm here for the first ever 1000 page thread!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Tonight I watched multiple hours of Skills + Thrills TV, a station presented by the History Channel.

It seems to be mainly shows where people compete at making and using knives and swords. Every show had a panel of judges that would just comment over everything repeating the same five or six things like, "Now that's power!" or, "That was a smart move!"

On one show they had to make a knife in 4 hours and then watch them get tested by disemboweling people and cutting their throats. Not actual people, just dummies made of ballistics gel filled with organs and blue blood. It's kinda perfunctory though because it's really easy to mutilate the blue blooded man made of jello. Every knife, no matter how lovely, passed this test and every time the judge said, "Congratulations, this is a deadly weapon."

On the sword making show there was usually at least one white guy in a kimono per episode. On the show where you bring in your favorite sword and see how good you are at cutting things there was an episode with two guys in kilts. One of them paired a tuxedo t-shirt with his kilt.

I've never watched this before, so this may have just been bladed weapons Saturday or something.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

You couldn’t have put all of these gifs in different posts?????

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Stoatbringer posted:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

On the sword making show there was usually at least one white guy in a kimono per episode.

Don't doxx me.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the shadow of the wreathe hanging on the other side of my front doors window looks like scary man. too close scary man go away

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Jakabite posted:

You couldn’t have put all of these gifs in different posts?????

Yeah like this

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

And this

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

And also this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

MakaVillian posted:

And also this

Mm yeah that’s the way I like my gifs baby. A three course meal