Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
What does touch mean here? He uses it in 2 different ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Collateral posted:

'a good thing'

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sonderval posted:

He may have done multiple person touching and sex pestings.

Actors are all terrible people (some might not be but best to be safe, they lie for a living).

Collateral posted:

Bardeh posted:

'a good thing'

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

3 episodes of the Expanse to acquire folks

And another one tomorrow. It looks like Amazon is adopting a weekly release schedule for their premium shows these days.

The Spar round the corner was selling little crates of clementine oranges at £2.50 for 2.5kg, so we're going to be a scurvy-free household for at least the first week of brexit.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I fuckin love me some orange fruits.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

fridge corn posted:

I made my own belt out of £800 graphics cards

He's ragging on your zip ties dude

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

whens 99 back?

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

MonkeyLibFront posted:

Ha, nope I did about 5 years ago but I ripped them, never replaced, I have chequered pj bottoms or lounge pants depending on where your from but nothing I could venture outside in.

Coward; I've just been wandering around outside in pair of fleece moccasins, chequered pj bottoms and a World of Warcraft (the MOVIE) t-shirt I got for free from some promo a while back. Our fat cat knocked over the bins somehow. I live on a main road and there were loads of people around. I'm beyond any manner of caring about my outfit.

Not the best image off the CCTV, but it gives you the general idea.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cynic fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Dec 22, 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/NacioMartinez/status/1341435193891151874?s=20

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Jose posted:

He's ragging on your zip ties dude

Lol

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My mother is insisting on watching the sound of music live, the audio balancing is bad. It is even more infuriating than it would otherwise be.

gludel
Nov 6, 2010

cynic posted:

Not the best image off the CCTV, but it gives you the general idea.

Is this one of those Mr X mods for the RE2 remake?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

🐧🐧🐧

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/jaboukie/status/1340433162703417346?s=19

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I have arrived at the Family Home for Christmas (it's legal!) and already it's turning into the miserable experience I'd feared. If I wanted an effective support bubble I should have ditched the relatives and picked a strong rope and a sturdy branch.

VeganEverestDeath
May 1, 2017

Gonna be a long time before you see your next watermelon, bloke.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Lady Demelza posted:

I have arrived at the Family Home for Christmas (it's legal!) and already it's turning into the miserable experience I'd feared. If I wanted an effective support bubble I should have ditched the relatives and picked a strong rope and a sturdy branch.
FWIW support bubbles aren't allowed overnight stays so i hope you're going home every night otherwise i'm calling the rozzers on you

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Currently doing a drop in margate and must have seen about 20 lorries just parked up on the side of the road. Here's me moaning about 12 hour days, poor bastards

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
'doing a drop' is my family slang for having a poo

why did you go all the way to margate to have a poo poo?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

el dingo posted:

Currently doing a drop in margate and must have seen about 20 lorries just parked up on the side of the road. Here's me moaning about 12 hour days, poor bastards

I'm sure they'll kill some prostitutes to pass the time

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

My mum isn't speaking to me since I poopooed her idea to each drive halfway to she could see me.

Merry Christmas

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Ratjaculation posted:

My mum isn't speaking to me since I poopooed her idea to each drive halfway to she could see me.

Merry Christmas

I suggested re-arranging Christmas and almost caused a riot. We're all adults and not religious. There's no reason we can't gather to have a roast dinner and swap presents when the restrictions ease.

But no.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
it's the moooost irrational tiiiimee ooof the yeeeear :sax:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I collected the turkey from my brother yesterday going to dry brine it soon before taking it back to his on Friday

I've not left the house except to shop in weeks and he took his sister in law to get a test yesterday which was presumably negative so I'll still be going round to his.

Won't be seeing my parents though since they're down south

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The parents are coming to mine for the day, so I went to get emergency roast supplies late at night when no-one was in Morrisons, otherwise I'm going nowhere until after Christmas, and anyone who needed stuff doing in the office got politely declined.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

ratty this is a post i thought you might like

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3949775&pagenumber=130&perpage=40&userid=0#post510966156

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Ewan posted:

'doing a drop' is my family slang for having a poo

why did you go all the way to margate to have a poo poo?

Beach view

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

It is a good post., Cheers Bobzo

I actually got some sample babby tree yesterday for a work thing 😍

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

linking to the d&d thread deliberately is an act of malice

anyway it's probably 7pm on friday for communal jacking, that's what seems to be winning the timings race.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
Just got a Tesco roast in the bag chicken for Christmas and think it broke my brain. It says to cut the front of bag - which bloody end is the 'front' when its a headless chicken in a bag ?

I'm learning towards the top of the bag...

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i think the two saplings i tried growing from acorns from the big oaks at the local park died, sister in law snapped one during the move and i think the other one has a combination of root shock and was put in a pot with no drainage so filled with water last time it rained

also our new area is only safe from subsidence as long as there are no nearby trees so if i try and grow the one tree that would fit in my garden i am going to get so much poo poo from the neighbours

if gary recovers from root shock i will grow him in a pot until he is big enough to survive being planted somewhere

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

brine on a turkey sounds hosed up op

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Baconroll posted:

Just got a Tesco roast in the bag chicken for Christmas and think it broke my brain. It says to cut the front of bag - which bloody end is the 'front' when its a headless chicken in a bag ?

The end you don't gently caress

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Tier 4 from Boxing Day. lol what difference will that make at this point if everyone gets together for Christmas

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

which end is that tho

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Baconroll posted:

The end where the head isn't, rather than the end where the tail isn't.

There might also be a little circle on the top where you need to pierce it before cooking.

Or if you take it out of the bag you can cook it the same as any other chicken.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Beef welly is gonna be lit

At least it better be after paying for the fillet

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

After 9 months of lockdown it doesn't have one of them.

Baconroll fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Dec 23, 2020

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Ewan posted:

FWIW support bubbles aren't allowed overnight stays so i hope you're going home every night otherwise i'm calling the rozzers on you

This is incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Party Boat posted:

This is incorrect.
You're right. I read it somewhere but now looking back I must have read something false or misunderstood.