Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

rest in peace beautiful gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Rip

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Would be nice to be able to search the loving Archives at a time like this so I could find his post about having diarrhea and making GBS threads himself and onto his clothes on the floor when he was trying to run to the toilet as fast as possible.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

RIP Ragg. lost lots of posters this year

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imagine the awesome lifestyle he would of had this year. Welfare as far as the eye can see and a government mandate to stay away from work? Good lord. RIP brother.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

His welfare cup overfloweth in gamer heaven

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

wtf I was just wondering about him and see this today... RIP Ragg. :(

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

King of Ragg Passed On

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

drat, legendary.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
rest in piece ragg

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
His posts brought a smile to my face in some difficult times. RIP to a good poster and a true gamer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Homeboy knew when to peace before poo poo got real. Eternal love to Ragg and his odyssey to secure ever more welfare checks in the name of gaming. Amen.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

American McGay posted:

He went out on his own terms. Truly king poo poo. May we all be so lucky as to live such full lives.

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
used to chat on irc with ragg rip

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Ragg posted:

Stupid donkey de mierda! Stupid donkey man

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
idk if he ever posted here but i found out epsilonomega died too, he was cool. its really stupid how the few good people who post on badgame are dead and only the retarded nazi pedophiles are left

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

a Loving Dog posted:

idk if he ever posted here but i found out epsilonomega died too, he was cool. its really stupid how the few good people who post on badgame are dead and only the retarded nazi pedophiles are left
Wtf

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

rip my brother

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Goddamn I only just found out Barnacle Jim actually died

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

wtf no way

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

Was he the guy who basically came to badgame because his football chat thread got moved to ycs?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I saw this video the other day and it reminded me of ragg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYaTGRvpv4

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Was he the guy who basically came to badgame because his football chat thread got moved to ycs?
Yeah lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Too many dead goons this year, relieved to not be counted among them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That was a guy named Joose actually.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I saw this video the other day and it reminded me of ragg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYaTGRvpv4

lmfao RIP.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

RIP to him and god bless him for teaching me that grilling isn’t bbq.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

lmfao RIP.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I miss Ragg.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thought about my favorite post of all time today which is when that lovely Star Wars MMO came out and Ragg was playing it 16+ hours a day and posting in the megathread for it and he said "Somebody stop me! (in the voice of the Mask, but also someone desperately begging for help)"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Thought about my favorite post of all time today which is when that lovely Star Wars MMO came out and Ragg was playing it 16+ hours a day and posting in the megathread for it and he said "Somebody stop me! (in the voice of the Mask, but also someone desperately begging for help)"

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Saying Mind if I Roll Weed? OVer and over 8 years later despite never playing hearthstone because a Norwegian guy on Welfare posted it dozens of times a day for months on end.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Saying Mind if I Roll Weed? OVer and over 8 years later despite never playing hearthstone because a Norwegian guy on Welfare posted it dozens of times a day for months on end.

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao, game in peace ragg