Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:lolplant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Hose Ants are a Soup

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
baby batter

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
less than a week now

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I could do a month of no alcohol but I am unwilling to give up sugar free soda because I don't quite see the point.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
carbonation dehydrates you which is the antithesis of watuary.

that said, im with you this time, echi. gonna have the clearest pee anyones ever seen

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
remember that lady who died from drinking water because she wanted a nintendo wii? water is literally poison.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
has anyone ever died feom coca cola? lol no.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-21423499

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fake news!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

oh my god a kilo of sugar a day

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

that said, im with you this time, echi. gonna have the clearest pee anyones ever seen

pleased to hear it

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
you can die from drinking mountain dew (bromism)

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

carbonation dehydrates you which is the antithesis of watuary.

”Does Carbonated Water Hydrate You?” posted:

https://www.sophisticatededge.com/does-carbonated-water-hydrate-you.html
Though plain carbonated water will hydrate you just as effectively as plain water, some beverages that include carbonation can actually dehydrate you. For example, tonic water, club soda, and seltzer water all look the same but are not interchangeable when considering hydration factors

myth busted will continue to use sodastream during watuary

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk I dont buy into that poo poo

like, try to live drinking only soda water and I am sure you will

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Like, the potential loss of hydration due to whatever effect the CO2 may have will be more than plenty offset by all the water you're drinking to deliver the CO2 in the first place

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

yeah same. in general i think a lot of the sTaY hYdRaTeD stuff is basically nonsense. there's no _harm_ in drinking enough water to piss clear, but it's not unhealthy to drink when you're thirsty (especially if you're drinking healthy or neutral things without a bunch of weird bullshit in them). i stay super hydrated because dehydration is a migraine trigger for me and it's not worth risking, but if you're a normal person that goes from "kinda thirsty" to "thirsty" to "pretty thirsty" to "very thirsty" instead of from "kinda thirsty" to "oh my eyes stopped working and i have half an hour to get in a dark room OR ELSE" and don't have to cram fluids for some other reason it's fine

idk about what energy drinks and poo poo like that do to the body in other capacities but :shrug:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i did this whole dumb thing last year and i think i'm gonna do it again.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

check this poo poo out

https://www.liquid-iv.com/products/...=32091072167972

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

all i need in life is soylent, liquid IV, and my computer for gaming and pwning scrubs. see you fuckers irl never.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Lmao that's just ORS

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the trick is to drink so much water that you pee is entirely clear, which means it's water, so you can drink it again. efficient

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Achmed Jones posted:

yeah same. in general i think a lot of the sTaY hYdRaTeD stuff is basically nonsense. there's no _harm_ in drinking enough water to piss clear, but it's not unhealthy to drink when you're thirsty (especially if you're drinking healthy or neutral things without a bunch of weird bullshit in them). i stay super hydrated because dehydration is a migraine trigger for me and it's not worth risking, but if you're a normal person that goes from "kinda thirsty" to "thirsty" to "pretty thirsty" to "very thirsty" instead of from "kinda thirsty" to "oh my eyes stopped working and i have half an hour to get in a dark room OR ELSE" and don't have to cram fluids for some other reason it's fine

idk about what energy drinks and poo poo like that do to the body in other capacities but :shrug:

no ur wrong and unhealthy

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

yeah, how can you expect to get an instagram following with that attitude? huh mr?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

gently caress

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

okay, goons. I’m in. im in! I’m committing myself to waterary.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echi this crazy plan of yours better work!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thank god

i need it too lol it’s 1 am and unlike last night where i had a great sleep after not really drinking tonight i did have some drinks i’m lying here awake and my heart is racing and i can’t sleep. suppose i’m often either a bit drinker or tireder so i sleep thru this part but this sucks lol.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep posted:

echi this crazy plan of yours better work!

it do coz february stil hapen

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
making the most of the last few days of drinking not water

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
people on the street call me old man but would an adult drink poo poo like this?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ready for beeruary, followed closely by febrewary and marbeerch

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

followed by aprhurl

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lose weight during methamphetamarch

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

just in time for maygermeister

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.instagram.com/watuary/

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

would listen to this record

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

to drink only water for 31 days by john frusciante

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is it hard to read? yes that’s fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

echi that graphic is dope