Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
7th grade is extremely early to start owning the libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tip posted:

If your clothes are ever collateral damage from pooping you're doing something very wrong.

When I was in 7th grade I sat next to a very quiet girl in math class. One day she left to use the restroom and when she came back there was a yellow spot on the right shoulder of her white shirt.

I was baffled by it and blurted out, "Did you pee on your shoulder?" She said yes and then looked very sad.

I immediately felt bad for calling it out so I held back on further questions, but God I still have so many questions.

I feel like these kinds of questions are what Facebook was made for. Enough time has passed, answers must be had.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i got 120 colors of marker for Christmas I'm very excited

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
was watching the conjuring 2 and at the end they call an ambulance for the girl from the poor family who was possessed and im like whoa is that really necessary. movie takin an extreme turn with this twist ending

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I feel like these kinds of questions are what Facebook was made for. Enough time has passed, answers must be had.

I honestly have no idea what her name was, I went to a pretty big junior high so I didn't really know everyone. I'll just have to wonder.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Sid Vicious posted:

i got 120 colors of marker for Christmas I'm very excited

Nice! Did you end up getting the life drawing classes you were going for?

If not I can send nudes. :pervert:

True story: I used to be a nude model for a life drawing class. I did it probably a dozen times, had some very odd experiences.

I once had to pose on a table covered in mirrors because the teacher wanted them to capture my body intersecting with my reflection. So I carefully crawled across the mirror and settled into a half reclined seated pose and the mirror immediately shattered.

I was totally nude with my balls and rear end in a top hat pressed against splintered glass. It was very precarious, any movement would break it further and possibly cause me to slide and slice myself open, so multiple art school students had to lift me off the table and carry me to safety.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Hey now if it was me I’d own up to it - I’ll happily tell you about my wiping techniques if you like.

More poo poo stories. I was once on holiday with a few friends and we were staying in a youth hostel. Luckily the dorms were 4 bed and there were 4 of us so it was like we had a cheap decent hotel room. Anyway one of my friends, we’ll call him Mike, gets up from bed in just his white underwear one morning. As he’s walking to the bathroom we all notice a huge brown stain on his rear end. Well maybe not huge but like, noticeable and obviously not just general nastiness from not changing or something gross.

Mike: oh yeah well you know how it is when you go for a poo poo in the middle of the night.

What?

Mike: you know when you’re tired and just can’t really be bothered to wipe properly so you just leave it after you’ve got the worst.

No, Mike soon found out, none of us did ‘know’, and he was roundly ridiculed for the rest of the trip for having a dirty arse. Seriously if I don’t get every last bit my hole itches like a motherfucker, I can’t imagine deliberately just leaving poo poo on my rear end.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Jakabite posted:

Hey now if it was me I’d own up to it - I’ll happily tell you about my wiping techniques if you like.

More poo poo stories. I was once on holiday with a few friends and we were staying in a youth hostel. Luckily the dorms were 4 bed and there were 4 of us so it was like we had a cheap decent hotel room. Anyway one of my friends, we’ll call him Mike, gets up from bed in just his white underwear one morning. As he’s walking to the bathroom we all notice a huge brown stain on his rear end. Well maybe not huge but like, noticeable and obviously not just general nastiness from not changing or something gross.

Mike: oh yeah well you know how it is when you go for a poo poo in the middle of the night.

What?

Mike: you know when you’re tired and just can’t really be bothered to wipe properly so you just leave it after you’ve got the worst.

No, Mike soon found out, none of us did ‘know’, and he was roundly ridiculed for the rest of the trip for having a dirty arse. Seriously if I don’t get every last bit my hole itches like a motherfucker, I can’t imagine deliberately just leaving poo poo on my rear end.

Only 15 pages in and this thread has gone to poo poo. :dadjoke:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I'm trying out the first jrpg ever made, Dragon Quest, and... enjoying it? I'm using the GBC version and it's simplistic but in a really nice way. Gonna save this princess! Gonna grind up levels!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
HE has returned and made a new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBXM7Bepg9M

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG3iDxw0u7c

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Only 15 pages in and this thread has gone to poo poo. :dadjoke:

Going to poo poo is actually the opposite of going to poo poo. Makes you think

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

How the heck do people pick out new patterns for cross-stitch??

cnut
May 3, 2016

Very carefully :dadjoke:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
always the same way with alcohol. as long as its not bad enough that you can stand to drink it at all then by the end of the bottle you have a taste for it

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I think it's pretty cool that large smilies like :dadjoke: are hidden within the relatively short black spoiler bar.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I now believe in magic.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

CHOO CHOO POSTIN CHOO CHOO

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
POSTIN POSTIN POSTIN POSTIN WHAAAAT

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I SAID OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM BLINDED BY THE POOOOSTS

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Hey I've always wrestled with the phrase "truth to power" like grammatically, the function of the words always bugs me, the overall proper word usage. Like... I can't even explain why it causes me confusion. Am I alone here?

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Or "manifest destiny" because I always view manifest as a verb

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

StrixNebulosa posted:

I'm trying out the first jrpg ever made, Dragon Quest, and... enjoying it? I'm using the GBC version and it's simplistic but in a really nice way. Gonna save this princess! Gonna grind up levels!

I think you mean...Dragon Warrior :smug:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I have come from the future, I am posting from the 1000th page of the 1000 page thread.

I am here to warn you about the disaster that awaits on the 47th page. Beware!

The portal is closing.

Beware!!!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Whoa! Holy poo poo who was that guy :aaaaa:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
wheres my drat free money check
[trump dressed as matthew lesko.jpg]

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Mooey Cow posted:

Whoa! Holy poo poo who was that guy :aaaaa:

Some loving weirdo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pooping a poop that is supposedly "normal" according to the bristol stool chart is actually an extremely weird experience. disturbing some might say

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Floodixor posted:

Hey I've always wrestled with the phrase "truth to power" like grammatically, the function of the words always bugs me, the overall proper word usage. Like... I can't even explain why it causes me confusion. Am I alone here?

Maybe you feel it should be ‘the truth to power’?

Also since the announcement about page 47 we should probably start preparing. I’m going to go and buy a vat of plastic cheese

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Are we there yet?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Just became 2021 in my area, sounds like a loving battlefield in my neighborhood with all the fireworks going off.

Unpopular opinion: fireworks are dumb

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Tip posted:

Just became 2021 in my area, sounds like a loving battlefield in my neighborhood with all the fireworks going off.

Same here. Dogs are cowering under the bed. But this thread is 1.5% done!

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Let’s all predict when the thread will be finished. I’m going to say May 2023.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Tip posted:

People were setting off fireworks around me at like 10pm local which made no sense. But they're rich so maybe rich people new years is before the rest of us.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

MakaVillian posted:

People were setting off fireworks around me at like 10pm local which made no sense. But they're rich so maybe rich people new years is before the rest of us.

Same here. I think I heard maybe a few more around 11:45 but that was it. Granted there’s someone in town who sets off fireworks like every night so who knows.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

At the rate we’re going this thread won’t be done for about five years. Hurry up and post you fuckers!

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

fat bossy gerbil posted:

At the rate we’re going this thread won’t be done for about five years. Hurry up and post you fuckers!

I support this sentiment strongly

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I just read a funny joke that has probably been around for a while.

If someone throws something at Trump, does the secret service yell, "Donald duck!"?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Was very lazy the last week or two with the holidays and games, but now I'm back to modeling and such.

Here's a chair I made as part of another tutorial. No lighting or any studio effects at all, just the model in blank space. The screws look like rear end but maybe that will shake itself out in studio conditions.

This is my first non-tutorial object, I'm making a sword. It's not close to completion yet, I'm still fleshing out the base model. I can't get the blade right yet so I may start that part over. You can see my references for sizing and visual. Hopefully it turns out nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the hilt should look like balls. and the pommel should look like balls
you want a good grip with the handle. youre gonna want balls there