Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thankyou very much. if I was a real epic bitch I'd print out those textures and cut them up by hand.

but I'm simple and did it in blender lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ten and a half hours

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

one hour 14 minutes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
19 minutes

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
oh god. what have i signed up for...

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null
I've been waking up with the caffeine headaches before I even have the first cup done. I'm in this year but I know the first two days are going to be miserable! T-16 hours here.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep posted:

oh god. what have i signed up for...

watuary 2021

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
brewed my last chemex for the next month. i’ll miss it, but i’m gonna be hydrated as gently caress. i also bet i hit some PRs under the barbell in watuary.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i’m gonna be hydrated as gently caress.

same. let's all do this ftw.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im kind of looking forward to making other good decisions too.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
whoa lets not get ahead of ourselves here

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

whoa lets not get ahead of ourselves here

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

seriously. cool your jets, kiwi.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i have 2 64 oz water bottles i keep in the house. one upstairs, one downstairs, that im always drinking from. usually drink like 3-4 total each day, plus 2 extra while working out. i think if i eliminate coffee and booze, im going to end up drinking even more water.

my skins gonna be looking nice. glad i never started smoking, everyone i knew who smoked looks 20 years older than me.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah thank gently caress for that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this better be the year turn my poo poo around. coz if i dont when I turn 40 you dont get another chance until the year you turn 50

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Cutting down on coffee and beer and soda is a good idea but you wackos planning to drink two gallons a day aren't going to accomplish anything other than giving your toilet a workout

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
don’t get water poisoning folks.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
2 gallons of water isnt even an outrageous amount, if you are in the least bit active at all.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

sagebrush just thinks that's a lot because he doesn't like to carry around a bunch of extra wait when he's flying wherever in his private executive jet.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
im drinking water thats been pumped thru ground coffee beans

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
the quarantine crew and i are taking january off from drinking so i'm going to fetch 1000 boxes of lacroixes from the store today

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

President Beep posted:

sagebrush just thinks that's a lot because he doesn't like to carry around a bunch of extra wait when he's flying wherever in his private executive jet.

it's true. 2 gallons of water is 2 gallons less fuel and that's almost 20 minutes of flight time.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

around 16 pounds by my reckoning. tare weight likely trivial.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

oh right water weighs more than gasoline. 2 gallons is 16lb of water but 16lb of avgas is 2-2/3 gallons. man the extra water idea is just getting worse and worse

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah pretty sure our sagebrush is a “no” for waterary.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

Cutting down on coffee and beer and soda is a good idea but you wackos planning to drink two gallons a day aren't going to accomplish anything other than giving your toilet a workout

lol at this loving anti-vax tier bullshit

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

echinopsis posted:

lol at this loving anti-vax tier bullshit

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
didn’t finish my cherry limeade before 00:00 so oh well into the trash it goes. all hail watuary

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my son just how “at least you haven’t given up”

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

my son just how “at least you haven’t given up”

drat straight. he’s glad you’re around

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I can’t believe how much i’ve already pissed

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I woke up at 1 am just thirsty as heck and my 40 oz water bottle helped satisfy my thirst. thank u waterwary

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i am prepared. my body is ready.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
didnt drink on NYE, but chugging water all day, peeing like crazy.

feels good man

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

same. day one going well.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i didn’t drink on nye either which was a way better start than quitting drinking at midnight lol

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

FalseNegative posted:

I've been waking up with the caffeine headaches before I even have the first cup done. I'm in this year but I know the first two days are going to be miserable! T-16 hours here.

if you get caffeine pills you can still only drink water

makes u think

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

drat. a lifehack thread too? nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
bronk-aid and a baby aspirin with a caffeine pill will get ya goin