Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Fixed the audio:

https://i.imgur.com/CTwlV4k.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
It's the sort of video you'd like to show friends until you realize they probably don't find massive anal insertions as funny as you do.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
Fixed more than the audio

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

SpazmasterX posted:

It's the sort of video you'd like to show friends until you realize they probably don't find massive anal insertions as funny as you do.

while it doesn't contain massive anal insertion I once showed my friends lasagnacat and they just didn't get it :( I imagine the reaction would be the same

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 2, 2021

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

:stare:

fubolicious
Dec 31, 2020
Most annoying part of the game is have Keanu Reeves next to you all the time with those silly dialogs.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

This needed some love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Holy poo poo close the thread lmao