Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
the admiral who holds a gun is called Holdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Reality Protester posted:

the admiral who holds a gun is called Holdo

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

“We named the dog ‘Holdo’!”

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Holdo my nuts

im so sorry

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Eastbound Spider posted:

Holdo my nuts

im so sorry

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

We're not going to see a Rich Evans that walks with 8 legs

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
More like General Hold The Door.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhkBleDMvB0

Shut the gently caress up!!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Eastbound Spider posted:

whnern is the next half in the bag

i need my boutiful boy rich evans takling about wonderful woman 1984
NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhkBleDMvB0

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

CONTENT!!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Cumtent

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

That TV... is this gonna be their new viewing room display or will it be destroyed by the end of the episode?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just a pretty well-done effect. Also, the plot is back, baby!

LanceHunter fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 3, 2021

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

What's the point of sitting on a throne in silence in an empty room

Am I king of my bedroom because I am in the only chair

That scene was really really bad, it was completely devoid of any tension or context. It was just him and that lady gunning everyone down in the flattest and most boring way possible, then he sits on the throne and posses for a picture in a now empty room. It was probably belatedly thrown together on a small set during COVID.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 38 days!

Galewolf posted:

Their skiffs didn't had sails, therefore cannot be pirates.

I know we just got CONTENT! and all but just wanted to say this made me chuckle because it sounds like the SW version of maritime law :laugh:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

yes!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mike getting so loving fat

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

same

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Mike getting so loving fat

same

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
:smith:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

for a sec i thought jay was balancing out mike's purple hands with his pale sickly hands

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

The kerning on that scratchy font they use to label movie clips is so loving bad.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hello fellow goons can someone please tell me what the gently caress is going on itt and what red letter media is and why it seems to be the one YouTube channel that goons really, really like?

Is it the same guy who made the episode I to III play by play reviews why they're so horrible? It's movie talk??

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

reignofevil posted:

Mike Stoklasa is a serial murderer and his accomplice Jay is eating all of the bodies. Send them some loving money!

https://www.patreon.com/redlettermedia

I loving LOVE GANG TAGS!!!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ding dongs talk about movies that aren't 100% bad at it is p much it

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Son of Rodney posted:

Hello fellow goons can someone please tell me what the gently caress is going on itt and what red letter media is and why it seems to be the one YouTube channel that goons really, really like?

Is it the same guy who made the episode I to III play by play reviews why they're so horrible? It's movie talk??

It’s mostly just Rich Evans lust.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Well Rich Evans is dead again now so there will be less of that.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Son of Rodney posted:

its a thread for gay dudes and ladies to obsess over this hunk

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Giga Gaia posted:

its a thread for gay dudes and ladies to obsess over this hunk

Wow is that the same guy you could say I'm on board

mulligan
Jul 4, 2008

I typed random avatar and this happened.

Son of Rodney posted:

Yeah, I don't understand either, I mean these guys look like total frauds, or hacks... I guess they do that full time.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Plinkett left off the wwe network. wwe network. like netflix but better.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
in 2022 I'm going to sneak into mr plinkett's house and show him how to download Night Court with bittorrent, and all the money will be mine bwah hah jag

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Son of Rodney posted:

Those two main guys are total hacks, but Rich Evans is an internationally renowned celebrity with extensive broadcast TV talk show experience. You tune in to watch the smooth talking master of wordplay work his magic.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
are those Vienna sausages?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Son of Rodney posted:

This is the thread for cranking your hog to internet celebrity Jay Bauman and also discussing the two worst topics, stars treks and star war.

Welcome.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So I take it it's more of a Blunder Boo-man 84, huh. I really hope it kills superhero movies, but something tells me they'll go ahead with that trilogy thing regardless, because it's easy to blame WW84's failure on Covid and learn nothing yet again. They might also release #notshitcut of WW84 at some point with a new climactic scene where Trump turns into a huge monster and Wonderella kills him with a blue laser.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Paladinus posted:

So I take it it's more of a Blunder Boo-man 84, huh. I really hope it kills superhero movies, but something tells me they'll go ahead with that trilogy thing regardless, because it's easy to blame WW84's failure on Covid and learn nothing yet again. They might also release #notshitcut of WW84 at some point with a new climactic scene where Trump turns into a huge monster and Wonderella kills him with a blue laser.
They already greenlit Wonder Woman 3 lol

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I have been subjected to the all CG Grinch movie starring Benedict Cumberbatch and they did it, my god. They made a worse grinch movie than the Jim Carrey one. All involved should be tried for crimes against humanity.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

How the hell did Wonder Woman 2 get made?? It's like every mistake from every superhero movie put together. Why do you have two villains with one crammed in like Spider-Man 3. Why do you have a stupid pointless prologue like Man of Steel instead of using the actual good intro??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The first one made a fortune