Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Are there any pictures of Neko standing next to Chris Brookes? It's a fun study in contrasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

can't overstate that in TJPW universe, haruna neko is a cat. a shoot cat.

Remember when she followed Mei Saint-Michel home and Sakisama refused to keep her.

edit; and I wouldn't shut up about it.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
flip bump on a shin kick

edit: from a dead standing position

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

yuna continuing the long legacy of last minute replacements always winning

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bravely rooting for shoko the one who no one likes and who has no fans in the entire world

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Denied the Tony Hawk Leg Drop and the winning combination from cat and clown.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Cavauro posted:

bravely rooting for shoko the one who no one likes and who has no fans in the entire world

you are our bravest soldier cavauro

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

now this is the real test for the english commentary

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
ive traveled enough and have enough online friends from various parts of the world that i dont usually get thrown off by accents but im losing my mind at hearing gatcha gatcha capsules in a sean connery-rear end scottish accent

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Got to say, I wasn't expecting a Horizon Zero Dawn reference on today's Joshi show

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

abraham linksys posted:

ive traveled enough and have enough online friends from various parts of the world that i dont usually get thrown off by accents but im losing my mind at hearing gatcha gatcha capsules in a sean connery-rear end scottish accent

i regret to inform you extremely thick accent commentator is a gamer

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i regret to inform you extremely thick accent commentator is a gamer

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rope malfunction

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

rope is refusing to do the job.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Rope vs Ref moty

smikey
May 22, 2004
what kind of 2-bit operation doesn't have the rope figured out for a rope-gatcha-capsule-deathmatch?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Namba keeping the live crowd warm, smart.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

brookes using his new found power to bury the ref.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

TJPW Triplemania

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

brookes using his new found power to bury the ref.

Chris Brookes is a hero.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

All the winning capsules are on the other side of the ring

smikey
May 22, 2004
Big Kaiju looks like she's used the time away to build her shoulders up

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

smikey posted:

Big Kaiju looks like she's used the time away to build her shoulders up

her Instagram has her doing insane parkour training

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
This match is doing a good job of explaining how gacha is bad.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

karmicknight posted:

This match is doing a good job of explaining how gacha is bad.

Regular gatcha doesn't have Chris Brookes talking mad poo poo

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

GOLDEN TICKET :vince:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Oh no! Now that a Golden ticket has been found, the rates have reset!!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

Regular gatcha doesn't have Chris Brookes talking mad poo poo

Does DDT have an English language gatcha game yet?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some ppl are saying all the paper doesn't have anything on it and the ref is just supposed to say differently at certain times. but they are lying

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

Oh no! Now that a Golden ticket has been found, the rates have reset!!

:yeah:

Cavauro posted:

some ppl are saying all the paper doesn't have anything on it and the ref is just supposed to say differently at certain times. but they are lying

:hai:

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

*Dusty voice* SHE GOT A KAIJU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

them things really would hurt a lot more than chairs and stuff. to me

smikey
May 22, 2004
love the equivalent of building a tower of chairs/setting up a table only to be the person falling on them

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Shoko rules, I love her gimmick so much

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Owwwwwwwwwwww

smikey
May 22, 2004
that mecha godzilla looks painful

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This match needs more Spacegodzilla

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Murder Death Kaiju

- J-Ro, 2021.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

rip bell