Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/jinxland/status/1346196451127398401?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Who gives a gently caress??? (That’s at the Twitter dork, not you gripweed)

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Endless Trash posted:

These are all the best Pre Rec streams but honorable mentions go to

- Rich and Jack playing PUBG co op
- Space/Police Quest streams
- Frog Fractions
- honestly any Friday the 13th streams is fine

Worst streams are whenever Jack is playing a game Rich doesn’t like and Rich is reading the chat and is in a lovely mood (there are many of these)

Basically, any time you see Binding of Isaac on the stream, you're in for a bad time.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

LanceHunter posted:

Basically, any time you see Binding of Isaac on the stream, you're in for a bad time.

Or any of the solo streams.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Romes128 posted:

Or any of the solo streams.

I liked solo-Rich trying to 100% Dead Rising because it was a game he actually was good at and passionate about, and he didn't interact with the audience much. It was just something he wanted to achieve for himself, and I want more good things for Rich in his life.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Endless Trash posted:

These are all the best Pre Rec streams but honorable mentions go to

- Rich and Jack playing PUBG co op
- Space/Police Quest streams
- Frog Fractions
- honestly any Friday the 13th streams is fine

Worst streams are whenever Jack is playing a game Rich doesn’t like and Rich is reading the chat and is in a lovely mood (there are many of these)

The - Space/Police Quest streams were first class for all of Rich's adlibbing alone.

First of May posted:

I liked solo-Rich trying to 100% Dead Rising because it was a game he actually was good at and passionate about, and he didn't interact with the audience much. It was just something he wanted to achieve for himself, and I want more good things for Rich in his life.

It was pretty funny when his xbox overheated and crashed right before the final mission and he realized that he hadn't saved at all, though.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

LanceHunter posted:

Does Rich not like Binding of Isaac?

For shame.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

PostNouveau posted:

Does Rich not like Binding of Isaac?

For shame.

I don't know that he didn't like it, but Jack absolutely loved it and Rich was indifferent (and basically never played it himself). That left Rich handling the chat and donations, which he clearly hated.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/status/1346185226410717186?s=20

???

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I don’t think that’s what he said at all :thunk:

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
It's going to drive Affleck to get more tattoos.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

mallratcal posted:

It was pretty funny when his xbox overheated and crashed right before the final mission and he realized that he hadn't saved at all, though.

Oh my god, classic Rich

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

I refuse to click it to get more context because I already know the headline is a lie

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gutcruncher posted:

I refuse to click it to get more context because I already know the headline is a lie

The only thing that would make sense is him playing Wayne in Batman Beyond.

The way it’s worded is dumb as poo poo clickbait tho. He’s way too old to actually be Batman.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I thought they were bringing him in for the Flash movie, which is almost certainly gonna be another time travel/multiverse thing that allows them to bring in all the old Batmen.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

PostNouveau posted:

I thought they were bringing him in for the Flash movie, which is almost certainly gonna be another time travel/multiverse thing that allows them to bring in all the old Batmen.

True, but be won’t become “the current main movie Batman” and anyone with a single brain cell would know this and not give this nimrod clicks.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Romes128 posted:

The only thing that would make sense is him playing Wayne in Batman Beyond.

The way it’s worded is dumb as poo poo clickbait tho. He’s way too old to actually be Batman.

I don’t know, it’s all body doubles no matter who the face/voice is.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

PostNouveau posted:

He’s confirmed for the Flash movie. This is apparently the next Batman movie after Pattinson.

Pattinson’s Batman and whatever this new thing with Keaton is will be running concurrently.

DC has somehow managed to make their franchises even messier.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

PostNouveau posted:

Isn't Marvel doing that with all the Spider-Mans first?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Romes128 posted:

He’s confirmed for the Flash movie. This is apparently the next Batman movie after Pattinson.

Pattinson’s Batman and whatever this new thing with Keaton is will be running concurrently.

DC has somehow managed to make their franchises even messier.

I think it’s great that DC/Warner Bros doesn’t feel slave to continuity and uniformity and universe-building at the expense of being able to make unique, interesting, standalone movies. It would be nice if one or two of them actually turned out to be good, though.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Romes128 posted:

Rich and Jack had no chemistry. It's telling that their best streams are the ones where Jay and Mike were there. Even their edited game reviews were boring.

Also they loving sucked at videogames. Rich popping off about how he has 1000 hours in Xcom then getting absolutely decimated in the beginning fight of Xcom 2 was one of my favorite moments.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Birds of Prey was good IMO

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gutcruncher posted:

True, but be won’t become “the current main movie Batman” and anyone with a single brain cell would know this and not give this nimrod clicks.

DC Films president confirmed there will be two Batman (Batmen?) movie franchises at the same time. The guy that interviewed him said it was Keaton and Pattinson.

If they cgi facelift Keatons 69 year old rear end to play Batman I’m gonna poo poo myself laughing.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Maybe it’s just a new edit of Birdman where every utterance of the word “Birdman” is ADR’d to “Batman”.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

They’re just going to CGI Michael Keaton’s face into George Clooney’s body and rerelease Batman Forever

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is that the one with the nipples??

Asking for a friend.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Romes128 posted:

Is that the one with the nipples??

Asking for a friend.

Nipple batman was batman & robin iirc. unless there are multiple nipple batmans

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I wonder if Two-Face just has one nipple.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
He has two but they’re on the same man boob.

He originally had 3.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Space Kablooey posted:

Nipple batman was batman & robin iirc. unless there are multiple nipple batmans

He definitely had multiple nipples.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

reignofevil posted:

Mike Stoklasa is a serial murderer and his accomplice Jay is eating all of the bodies. Send them some loving money!

https://www.patreon.com/redlettermedia

I loving LOVE GANG TAGS!!!

If Mike is the murderer and Jay the one eating the corpses then why is Mike the fat one?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Shot-for-shot remake of Joker but it stars Jared Leto and everyone has pointy shoulder pads.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

I think it’s great that DC/Warner Bros doesn’t feel slave to continuity and uniformity and universe-building at the expense of being able to make unique, interesting, standalone movies. It would be nice if one or two of them actually turned out to be good, though.

Yeah, Keaton is fine if they're going to make one of those "Batman is old as poo poo!" comics.

You don't need a "main Batman". Maybe if you're making a bunch of Justice League movies, but don't let that stop you from making The Long Halloween or whatever just get another Batman for that everyone wants to play Batman anyway so you won't have any trouble, I mean has anyone ASKED Daniel Radcliffe if he wants to play Batman?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

General Dog posted:

haha

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

The Flash/Old Batman movie should be them going back in time and stopping all of the lovely DC Snyderverse movies from happening.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Movies make me want to be dead

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Finally, what we all want from Star Wars, a young Yoda and a Jedi wookie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0N3DE5y8U

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Tip posted:

Finally, what we all want from Star Wars, a young Yoda and a Jedi wookie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0N3DE5y8U

only reads title a Star Wars Stoner Comedy :eyepop:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Who What Now posted:

If Mike is the murderer and Jay the one eating the corpses then why is Mike the fat one?

Mike eats cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I want Jared Leto to return as Joker because it makes nerds gnash their teeth so hard.