Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

yigh posted:

lizardhub.com

Tip posted:

Lizardgirl.hub

This is harassment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Alright, who else ITT got hemorrhoids.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i had one once. tried just tucking it back in after poops and figured that would deflate the blood from it and let it go back to normal over time. i was right

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I finished watching an anime called "The Future Diary" last night. On the Funimation page some reviews claimed it was "a bloody, nerve-wracking thriller", and "26 episodes of complete chaos". Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Fantastic show, highly recommend. Weird, exciting, and you might even feel a feel.

Here's some gifs

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Idk guys, I just dont think were gonna make it.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Treecko posted:

Going by current trends this thread will have nearly 1000 posts just like this one when we hit 1000 pages.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Treecko posted:

Stay the course

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
The rate of posting is accelerating, I can feel the energy building like a mountain of poo poo in my lower bowel, ready to burst forth in a wave posts at any moment, propelling this thread to the stars.

Anyway I just had to use 4 squares of paper to wipe. Wasted the first on a 2x fold and used the rest at 2x fold then 3x fold til the last one which is also used at 4x and 5x. Then I took a gamble and put some water on my hand and wiped with that. Clean as a god drat whistle. drat I’m good.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Jakabite posted:

The rate of posting is accelerating, I can feel the energy building like a mountain of poo poo in my lower bowel, ready to burst forth in a wave posts at any moment, propelling this thread to the stars.

The secret was literal poo poo posting all along.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I have pledged myself to the thread. I will continue posting anime and my blender creations until either we make it or I'm the last one left.

Here's my chair in (basic) studio lighting.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

I have pledged myself to the thread. I will continue posting anime and my blender creations until either we make it or I'm the last one left.

These are really cool and I’m enjoying them!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Jakabite posted:

Anyway I just had to use 4 squares of paper to wipe. Wasted the first on a 2x fold and used the rest at 2x fold then 3x fold til the last one which is also used at 4x and 5x. Then I took a gamble and put some water on my hand and wiped with that. Clean as a god drat whistle. drat I’m good.

Get a goddammed bidet

Meme Poker Party posted:

That looks great

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just learned that you can make regular milk into lactose free milk by adding a crushed up lactase tablet and waiting 24 hours. You can do a whole gallon with one tablet.

Now I feel really ripped off by the expensive lactose free milk I've been buying. My milk costs have just been cut in half.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A shameful racket by Big Milk.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

A shameful racket by Big Milk.

Big Milk and Big Painful poo poo are definitely colluding on it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

https://clemchan.com/blog/how-im-saving-money-making-my-own-lactose-free-milk/ posted:

:gonk:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

KELP ME

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
theres a lot of bigdick kelp out there that can do to you whatever you could want

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I;m thinking about thos kelp.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
kelp chads gettin keepin all the fineass kelp trim to themselves

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
looking for a kelp-curious dating site

cnut
May 3, 2016

plentyofkelp.com

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just made brownies but I was missing most of the ingredients and I couldn't find my measuring spoons.

The batter tasted... interesting. I think the tanginess of the miracle whip threw it off.

I tried to fix it by adding a bunch of chocolate syrup and nuts and then swirling in peanut butter.

They're baking right now, please pray for my brownies. :pray:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Oh Jesus. I baked them for half an hour, checked on them, and it's just a pan full of boiling liquid.

Something is very wrong. I think I must have forgot to put the flour in, well time to see how adding flour to an already baked batter goes.

Hopefully I've accidentally stumbled across the best way to make brownies and 2021 ends up being remembered as the year of the twice baked brownie.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Brownies need more weed, imo.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

cnut posted:

Brownies need more weed, imo.

I heard you could make edibles with already vaped bud, so I made a big batch and holy hell don't do it. Almost all the THC is gone so you're basically making an edible that's mostly random cannabinoids. I ate one and spent twelve hours feeling like I was losing my mind.

Final verdict on tonight's brownies: they're ok!

They came out a little greasy, but they taste good and they got a good amount of crispy chewiness on the outside.

The first one kinda fell apart as I served it but they're getting pretty solid as they cool.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Brownie looks good. No to bidet as I do not like my anus being wet!!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Jakabite posted:

I do not like my anus being wet!!

I hope this isn't a firm rule, gotta wash that rear end.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Tip posted:

I hope this isn't a firm rule, gotta wash that rear end.

If my whole body is wet I’m fine with it of course. My rear end gets washed at least once per day and I am a very thorough wiper generally.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Treecko posted:

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

:350:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

I;m thinking about thos kelp.

Big tiddy kelp gf

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Getting some snow here, hopefully enough to do some x-country later or tomorrow.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Big tiddy kelp gf

It's amazing how many random thread topics the Monster Girl Encyclopedia has a relevant entry for.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Getting a lot done in my little digital studio today. Preparing a bunch of simple models so I can drive home my recent lessons. Should be ready to start texturing them and whatnot after a few more adjustments. Here's a preview.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jan 4, 2021

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

A message to any television or film directors reading this thread: I don't need to see close-ups of surgeries or even needles going into people's skin. I totally get what's happening without it.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Tip posted:

A message to any television or film directors reading this thread: I don't need to see close-ups of surgeries or even needles going into people's skin. I totally get what's happening without it.

A contradictory message: without these scenes I find it IMPOSSIBLE to masturbate.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Guys I think we need a new approach. We need to go out across the land and spread the gospel of the 1000 page thread. Travel to other forums and threads and tell everyone you see to come and post here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
auto dog smooshing technology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAvnIM-fGXk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYT5MdZnkQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9clNfx6Cpn8