Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
yesssss YESSSSS

CRY FUCKERS CRY

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1346660619676745732?s=19

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I never thought police would pepper spray MY face, says man who voted for Police Pepper Spraying People's Faces Party.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
LAW AND ORDER

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

yesssss YESSSSS

CRY FUCKERS CRY

Saw someone saying they couldn't get in on the schadenfreude because the Proud Boys had to really work to make this happen instead of just protesting and it made me :smith:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/...ingawful.com%2F

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Did you see the Proud Boy leader, who, in the process of being arrested for burning a BLM flag admitted to several, much worse felonies. I'm trying to find the transcript.

Edit: Found it

https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/status/1346602446332674048?s=20

"No officer, the illegal contraband isn't mine. I sold it to someone else and was in the process of delivering it to them at this address."

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jan 6, 2021

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Skwirl posted:

Did you see the Proud Boy leader, who, in the process of being arrested for burning a BLM flag admitted to several, much worse felonies. I'm trying to find the transcript.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3897718&perpage=40&pagenumber=814#post511324696

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

That's a nice bird feeder at the end lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Grittybeard posted:

Saw someone saying they couldn't get in on the schadenfreude because the Proud Boys had to really work to make this happen instead of just protesting and it made me :smith:

People really find any reason to not like good things

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Quote of the day

TulliusCicero posted:

It took an Abrams to finish what a Sherman started

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/unrealchill/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

byemitch is trending and I literally thought Trubs was benched before the brainfart ended

I can't believe this happened, too bad the dems are going to make Romney the majority leader or something

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He's a cum boy lmao
https://twitter.com/unrealchill/status/1346684274590834688?s=19

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Jon Ossoff is gonna make blue chew OTC

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Jon Ossoff is gonna make blue chew OTC

Instead of 2k we are all gonna get "double the bread, double the head"

He follows Red Scare Anna too. We thought AOC was the first chronically online national politician but she walked so Ossoff could fly

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Looking forward to his first bill getting shot down in congress and telling everyone to "Suck my little rear end dick!"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Looking forward to Mitch crying foul about any technique that he used for the last decade and dems saying sorry you're right and stopping

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Intruder posted:

Looking forward to Mitch crying foul about any technique that he used for the last decade and dems saying sorry you're right and stopping

Nancy will shake her finger so hard!!!!!!!!!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

5 day work weeks suck after two short ones.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Saw someone upthread post that HBO Max has drat near everything so I started poking around. I see a Cartoon Network collection. gently caress, no Venture Bros.

Oh look, an Adult Swim specific collection! gently caress STILL NO VENTURE BROS

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Bernie Sanders will be chair of the budget committee.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

There it is

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1346708685503004673?s=19

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Intruder posted:

Saw someone upthread post that HBO Max has drat near everything so I started poking around. I see a Cartoon Network collection. gently caress, no Venture Bros.

I believe Venture Bros streaming rights are still under Hulu right now.

Funny thing is I'm leeching off a friendMa account and I don't remember what the password is.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

Ven Bros is on Hulu

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1345416959987503105?s=20

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Yeah Venture Bros is on Hulu right now and I quite enjoyed the last (couple?) seasons compared to when I stopped watching because it got too obtuse.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

People really find any reason to not like good things

It was the other Talia, not the sword one I saw saying it. I know this description is not enough for a normal person to know who I was talking about but probably is for you, ha.

Anyway her objection obviously wasn't to the specific situation, but rather exactly how long and how hard bad actors had to go on with both groups before we got here. Instead of just standing in a park while supporting some other cause being a reason to escalate, blah blah.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jan 6, 2021

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Grittybeard posted:

It was the other Talia, not the sword one I saw saying it. I know this description is not enough for a normal person to know who I was talking about but probably is for you, ha.

Anyway her objection obviously wasn't to the specific situation, but rather exactly how long and how hard bad actors had to go on with both groups before we got here. Instead of just standing in a park while supporting some other cause being a reason to escalate, blah blah.

Jane not Lavin :v:

iwentdoodie fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Jan 6, 2021

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Gallant tweets like this

https://twitter.com/BudrykZack/status/1346652952702967809?s=20

Goofus tweets like this

https://twitter.com/TheEpicDept/status/1346716458953404416?s=20

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

The only one I've liked so far is "it took an Abrams to finish what a Sherman started"

Which is still a lie but at least its funny

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Marvel films are the new Harry Potter of only being able to filter life through tortured metaphors filtered through simplistic children's media.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Skwirl posted:

Marvel films are the new Harry Potter of only being able to filter life through tortured metaphors filtered through simplistic children's media.
Need to squeeze a Marvel reference into the meme of "Use the force, Harry!" - Gandalf The Grey with a picture of Patrick Stewart.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Now I just need to get Clarence Thomas's dumb rear end replaced with the ghost of Bernie Mack or something and we're better.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

gently caress yoU!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Gotta admit that's pretty cool

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

:laffo: Joe Manchin is now the most powerful man in America.

I want someone to look me in the face and defend America as a meritocracy without laughing.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

:laffo: Joe Manchin is now the most powerful man in America.

I want someone to look me in the face and defend America as a meritocracy without laughing.

Everyone is primed to hate manchin but just wait to Sinema spreads her wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Hey I didnt wake up to any texts or calls asking me to vote

It’s finally over 😭😭