Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
lol ACAB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

:qq: we just wanted to call the election illegitimate why is everyone mad at us :qq:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

Anyone tracking ships, know what status of russian carriers and support fleet is right now?

Lol the Kuznetzov exhaust plume can be seen from space.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

MAGAKAG!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

skyelevator posted:

I keep forgetting to open youtube links in private windows and my youtube recommends are going to be a cesspit after tonight

yeah i keep opening the right wing streams when they're linked to lol, im gonna have to go delete poo poo later

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
telling the police they werent poo poo went poorly lol

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

lol,

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/AnthonyQuintano...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

smoobles posted:

STOP THE STEAL

Ulillillia really got over his social akwardness.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dude cops sent a message today. There will be no reform or defunding. If anything their budgets are going to get even more bloated

I mean specifically funding for incarcerating the huge amount of people who are going to prison after tonight

Luckily they all spent months documenting online exactly where they would be

lol!

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dude cops sent a message today. There will be no reform or defunding. If anything their budgets are going to get even more bloated
The message I took away was "we're useless at best and traitors at worst, please fire us and reconstruct our department from the ground up"

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

That's a stunner of a photo.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol yeah im sure the police give a poo poo about your press badge

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/SenWarren/statu...%5Es2_&ref_url=

https://twitter.com/SenWarren/statu...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Galvanik posted:

The message I took away was "we're useless at best and traitors at worst, please fire us and reconstruct our department from the ground up"

Yeah this isn't leading to meaningful change lol

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

highlight of the night was that chick getting domed thinking she was SuperMAGAGirl

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
What is the actual result of this besides Trump losing the last of his allies and a couple of dead terrorists? It's scary but don't write off 2021 yet, it's good so far so maybe the message the cops were trying to send will backfire on them

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Galvanik posted:

this this this

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

thanks i thought i was the only one thinking this

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

New GY!BE album cover looking good

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

If there are still books in 20 years, I think I will be seeing this photo in one

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol yeah im sure the police give a poo poo about your press badge

these people learned nothing from the past 10 months. the cops don't give poo poo

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
lmao this lady just casually asking the armored cops "how far back" they want her to move.

If this was BLM, she'd get her loving skull cracked

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Harveygod posted:

WIN+L you loving idiots!

we had a policy at work where computers automatically locked after being unattended for like 10 minutes and people freaked out and now computers just stay unlocked forever lol

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Sweet, you guys are going to temporarily have your first female president if the senate doesn’t get a chance to certify the electoral ballots. Lmao

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

AHH F/UGH posted:

highlight of the night was that chick getting domed thinking she was SuperMAGAGirl

That feels like it was so long ago now

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Updated meme for today's events.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

This is very meh until the end and then it's hilarious

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Dude

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I dunno, they didn’t do anything so wtf are they getting funded for then??

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
"theyre running towards us theyre not even walking slowly"

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Galvanik posted:

I really, really, truly hope congressional democrats get the picture of how bad the problem is when they're signing these fuckers' paychecks and still get stabbed in the back by them

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Meme Poker Party posted:

Updated meme for today's events.

The rioting is a distraction from the second burrito

downout
Jul 6, 2009

:psyboom:

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
gently caress me the DC Attourney General is laying down some truth, emphasizing the 'predictability', seriously the most emphatic thing I've heard yet

Newshour coverage is a rollercoaster for me, my goodness

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ZeeBoi posted:

Sweet, you guys are going to temporarily have your first female president if the senate doesn’t get a chance to certify the electoral ballots. Lmao

and first supercenetarian !!!

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I don't get second burrito, is that hugegrossburrito joke or are we talking about how great it is in general to eat a second burrito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Poopelyse posted:

these people learned nothing from the past 10 months. the cops don't give poo poo

if anything they'd rather target people with press badges since then they know they're not arresting an ally