Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Chill la Chill posted:

The festivus frog

a :wedass: for the rest of us

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmarson

MY DUDES

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

Prurient Squid posted:

Merry Xmas and a happy Wednesday my orbs :wedass:

Stoner Sloth posted:

merry penultimate :wedass: of 2020, my orbs!

the face i made when realizing we've almost made it through this year of unending... interesting times and that schmarson has been drawing consistently excellent :wedass: for us each week!

thanks friend, and hope you all have a great holidays! :glomp:

Chill la Chill posted:

Happy swamp day, my orbs

Barking Gecko posted:

It is Wednesday y'all.
:wedass:

We've got one more left. Hope you all have a safe holiday! I'll see everybody next week.

Vei
woot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

schmarson posted:

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

We've got one more left. Hope you all have a safe holiday! I'll see everybody next week.

Beautiful frogge

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

That’s me last week. On Wednesday of course

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
It is the last Wednesday of the year y'all.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

For our antipodean friends

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Kief Richards posted:

i just realized it wed

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It is almost the new year, my yobs. As the mature frog of 2020 lays the egg that will become the tadpole of 2021, let us join our lilypads in harmony as we say hello, and goodbye, to this year's final Wednesday.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

crikey!

happy :wedass: and a merry new year mates!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

somnolence
Happy Wednesday and Assorted Surrounding Customary Holiday Greetings

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Have a very pleasant Wednesday.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Hello my fellow orbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUIe4dSO2zg

I hope you all have a good Wednesday. I'm vibing here but I got an unexpected bunch of work to finish

Hang in there, dudes

schmarson

MY DUDES

Barking Gecko posted:

It is the last Wednesday of the year y'all.

It really is!

Kief Richards posted:

Prurient Squid posted:

Have a very pleasant Wednesday.

Chill la Chill posted:

Hello my fellow orbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUIe4dSO2zg

I hope you all have a good Wednesday. I'm vibing here but I got an unexpected bunch of work to finish

Hang in there, dudes

Hope y'all have a safe New Year! Thanks for all the kind words as always and I'll never forget how significant this place is for helping me draw again after quitting for a couple years. If y'all are up for another round in 2021, I'm down lol.

ChubbyChecker

farewell frog, see you next decade

Barking Gecko

schmarson posted:

It really is!

Hope y'all have a safe New Year! Thanks for all the kind words as always and I'll never forget how significant this place is for helping me draw again after quitting for a couple years. If y'all are up for another round in 2021, I'm down lol.

Your Wednesday frogs are delightful. I'm impressed by your ability to create a new frog every week. Please do continue.

Goons Are Gifts

schmarson posted:

It really is!

hell yes, I couldn't have done this year without schmarson Wednesdays, I can't wait what exciting Wednesdays lie ahead

Stoner Sloth

schmarson posted:

It really is!

:hellyeah: your frogs are the best :wedass: present. wishing you a safe and chill new year too friend! see ya in 2021!

:glomp: to you all and a happy new year to all of BYOB

Prurient Squid

I'm relatively new and didn't really know about the shmarson frog thing but I've got plenty of time to lookthrough the thread and check them out I guess.

Jinh

schmarson posted:

It really is!

Please continue! Your frogs always put a smile on my face and I share them with friends as well

Prurient Squid

In this new year do a lot of exercise to work off the christmas weight gain.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The first Wednesday of the year begins. Happy New Wednesday, my dudes

Twenty Four

*Flexing like some buff Spartan guy* This... is... WEDNESDAY! (2021)

schmarson

MY DUDES

Hope y'all had a nice New Year!

Prurient Squid posted:

In this new year do a lot of exercise to work off the christmas weight gain.

The Klowner posted:

The first Wednesday of the year begins. Happy New Wednesday, my dudes

Twenty Four posted:

*Flexing like some buff Spartan guy* This... is... WEDNESDAY! (2021)

Only 51 more weeks until next year I guess lol.

Barking Gecko

Escape your Wednesday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szqNmefKXxc

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really wish it was Wednesday today.

Twenty Four

The Klowner posted:

I really wish it was Wednesday today.

*checks intergalactic calendar*

It's always 5'oclock Wednesday somewhere, friend!

Robot Made of Meat

I may not always say it (OK, I definitely don't always say it), but I really love, appreciate, and look forward to schmarson's frogs every Wednesday.

In this modern world, we all need something we can rely on, my orbs.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Schmarson's frog is what gives me the power to push through any kind of week

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I may not always say it (OK, I definitely don't always say it), but I really love, appreciate, and look forward to schmarson's frogs every Wednesday.

Glutes Are Great posted:

Schmarson's frog is what gives me the power to push through any kind of week

Twenty Four

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Twenty Four

Death, taxes, and schmarson's Wednesday frog, like my grandfather used to say!

Prurient Squid

I've been doing Tai Chi and following a nice lady's YouTube videos. But I set myself the goal of 5 hours a week and this turned out to be way too long.

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

Death, taxes, and schmarson's Wednesday frog, like my grandfather used to say!

and yet only one of those three is a unique :wedass: blessing which has been bestoad upon us! :dadjoke:

Barking Gecko

Stoner Sloth posted:

and yet only one of those three is a unique :wedass: blessing which has been bestoad upon us! :dadjoke:

I'm not sure I can frogive you for that. :dadjoke:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

schmarson posted:

Hope y'all had a nice New Year!

Only 51 more weeks until next year I guess lol.

The frog majestic

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

You might ask what we're doing posting here on a non-Wednesday, but remember friends, it's always Wednesday somewhere.

Prurient Squid

I can't wait till tommorow. It's exciting.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
decorating the Wednesday Eve lilypad in preparation for the big day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Putting out the buffet of flies, gnats and swamp water, waiting for the magic of Wednesday morning to see what Schmarson left us under the blooming lotus.