Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

TheAardvark posted:

Well the rules don't apply to trump so :shrug:
they said it couldnt be done
crazy as gently caress lady apparently thought liberals were trying to stop trump from solving these problems he desperately cared about
or something. hard to tell when shes cranked up on insano-juice like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

my local gun club replaced their MAGA flag with a "gently caress BIDEN" flag. this is in a town that went 80% for Biden

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Q anon are so delusional they're willing to pretend one of the biggest well known Q supporters is anti-fa

https://twitter.com/onajourney67/status/1346940857836994560

https://twitter.com/jonrosling/status/1346943527423512576

they purposely crop out the sign he's holding that says "Q" on it.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

i will actually be ok if podium guy escapes the consequences of his actions because he had such glee and podium heist is a legitimately underserved genre the rest can get hosed tho

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

anyways, tax cuts.

how likely is it that the republican tax cuts under trump/mcconnell last?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

bird with big dick posted:

Did they get shot or was it obesity related or something

My guess is they traveled with covid (it's not real) and died from exhaustion from standing around outside with low O2 saturation

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

free hubcaps posted:

is tom morello wearing a moomin t shirt here

Tom Morello also agrees pancakes > waffles

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

oh no

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

its_my_birthday posted:

while this obviously isn't a tragedy on the same scale, the only thing that compares with this kind of Weirdness is 9/11, and streaming internet in 01 obviously wasn't what it is today. It's been surreal

Cell phones barely existed yet somehow every loving building had a giant rear end CRT TV playing the same footage. When I tried to ask the adults about why did this happen I got told "I don't know." (Not American)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/OhMyGOFF/status/1347024271839797248?s=20

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

jokes posted:

anyways, tax cuts.

how likely is it that the republican tax cuts under trump/mcconnell last?

100% likely

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

AHH F/UGH posted:

Both are good, but waffles are harder to make so they seem more special.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

FogHelmut posted:

100% likely

so they won

lol

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

If these people actually do get sent to jail there's a decent chance they'll get vaccinations before the rest of us. Lol

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/alizaslav/status/1347033165764972551

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Fourteen years in the military, only to betray your country and die for pants-making GBS threads con man Donnie "pissssss" Trump.

LOL!!!!!!

Her husband was the one to tell people. Bet they have kids.

Im very glad many speeches mentioned her blood was caused by them (cruz) pushing lies.

Her being identified definitely signal boosts the fact that the bag of wasps helped trump kill a soldier.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Violet_Sky posted:

Caro, the goon that went to Libya (?), had better survival skills than these people.

Also Syria! And he survived a while in one of their prisons, even!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

sebmojo posted:

i will actually be ok if podium guy escapes the consequences of his actions because he had such glee and podium heist is a legitimately underserved genre the rest can get hosed tho

Podium guy should be forced into creating a new podium to replace the old one he has defaced. The podium will be made of arts and crafts supplies designed for pre-schoolers.

smoobles posted:

My guess is they traveled with covid (it's not real) and died from exhaustion from standing around outside with low O2 saturation

May they give it to the rest of the seditious maga bastards, and may they all choke to death.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

lmao gently caress the police

https://twitter.com/KySportsRadio/status/1347031398176223233

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

So basically, JO crystals

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
cropped out the q/maga stuff to prove hes antifa... sometimes we give these fascist fucks too much credit assuming theyre just crazy or stupid when theyre knowingly lying to further their goals

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

AHH F/UGH posted:

Tom is allowed to be wrong sometimes.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

The Grey posted:

How did the others die?

They were killed with kindness.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/Mr_Berman/status/1347020289947947008

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

holy poo poo that's the stuff right there.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

gary oldmans diary posted:

cropped out the q/maga stuff to prove hes antifa... sometimes we give these fascist fucks too much credit assuming theyre just crazy or stupid when theyre knowingly lying to further their goals

They always have been. They're the same nutters who make poo poo up about satanic imagery or how they did drugs but got clean with Jesus or whatever. Its evil that they claim has a good purpose so they sleep soundly at night

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Donald.win has a reasoned discussion on Ubereats and Nazis

quote:

This is a bit off topic. However, I just deleted my Uber / Uber Eats account. Fight the monster on all fronts. F*CK progressivism in all its manifestations.

Time to take the ultimate red pill and recall what happened the last time a nationalist uprising posed a legitimate threat to the globalist status quo, and now realize that we will all go down in history the same way as they did if we lose. Every piece of media you consume about contemporary events has been manipulated by globalists to shape your opinion. The same thing has been done to our history books.

Nazi Germany?

That was in reference to how evil the Russian Soldiers were and how decent and civilized the German populace was.

Are you saying the Nazis were good? That we shouldn't have defeated Hitler and Nazi Germany? I'm Polish-American and this is incredibly insulting.

It shouldn't be insulting. You're either Polish or American, if you think America was supposed to go to war because Poland got invaded, you're Polish.

Well, we'll have to take our Country BACK--just as AH did from the corrupt Weimar government that was destroying Germany economically, socially, morally, militarily, etc. NOW, I DO think AH made terrible mistakes and committed terrible crimes later on, especially as regards foreign policy. But that was under the influence of intravenous amphetamines. Initially, I believe he cared deeply about his country and people.

France was taken over so quickly because their government was taken over by deep-state Nazi's first. The French population were so desperate to return to peace after WWI, they just resigned to their couches and pleasures. Don't let yourself be Blitzkrieg'd. Stick with The Resistance

Seriously? Weimar was a degenerate cesspool totally dominated and run by jews that want Whites DEAD and gone. THIS IS WHAT THEY HAE DONE FOR CENTURIES. NOW THEYU ARE DOING IT IN THE UNITED STATES. Nearlly 100% of the lying corrupt disgusting media is run and owned by jews, thats just the tip of the iceberg

Everyone should look up the article "The Sexual Decadence of Weimar Germany" by Lasha Darkmoon. It's chilling how much modern America looks like inter-war Germany.

I do agree on that. I think Hitler went crazy after he started taking intravenous and oral amphetamines in 1937. Prior to that, he was a brilliant leader who cared about his country and did everything he could to save it from the globalist cabal. Afterwards, as you say, he blundered terribly, and sadly Germany as well as innocent Slavs in Slavic countries were the real victims.

Wrong. The Capital Building was seized in under an hour without violence.
Trump himself told us to back down. You don't do that when you're winning, and we were winning! Not unless you have a completely different play. We don't know the play, but he and Flynn, and Rudy, each 100% convinced with certainty the route to a 2nd term is assured? They know the play and they are begging us not to go this route.
Trump doesn't want a counter coup, he just wants us loud and paying attention to how deep the swamp is. It's not over, you just can't see it. I can't see it either. But Trump's team can.
Trust the people who waived us off after we took the capital for them

Looks like the master plan is still out there. Any day now......

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

One death was literally an old dude having a heart attack after a flashbang went off close to him lol

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

They're back to counting... Let's see if any other objections happen.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
What's happening now? Are they done counting the votes or are shitheads still holding it up

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
Arizona is done, now they are on to Arkansas.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Take a drink every time they say it's authentic.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What would be really lol is if Congress decided to throw out all of Trumps elector votes.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
if attempting to murder the government today doesn't get you impeached tonight jesus christ what does it take

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Boring! Sure could use a riot or something

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

After the riots started filling the news, I basically stopped working. Do not feel bad about the time, I wasted, after the owners nephew came in to defend Trump and bad mouth the BLM protests.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

pschoy posted:

My Q anon friend of the family deleted his Facebook or had it deleted :tinfoil:

MyQanon friend of the family is posting poo poo like “All will soon become clear it’s such good news but it will be very surprising to some of you, Qanon is all real” and it makes me think of that movie 2010 and I start laughing uncontrollably.

HAL-9000:
What is going to happen?

Dave:
Something wonderful.

HAL-9000:
I'm afraid.

Dave:
Don't be. We'll be together.

HAL-9000:
Where will we be?

Dave:
Where I am now.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I said come in! posted:

What would be really lol is if Congress decided to throw out all of Trumps elector votes.

Pence has to go along with this, sadly, afaik but otherwise its possible.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Lol I scrolled Ted Cruz’s twitter for a while and he has literally no one supporting him in his most recent tweet which was like 6 hours ago.

What is you plan dude?

Are you trying to get so hated that it loops back like a pacman game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/MikeElk/status/1347022716470235136