Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Intruder posted:

And now Biden is president-elect and Trump can't do poo poo about it

Aside from nuke Iran in a hissy fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Oh hell yea baby I was thinkin about Vienetta when Trump officially lost

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Intruder posted:

Not sure about that

I'm pretty sure Bernie is very happy to see President Trump out of office

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Very excited to go to bed with 2020 finally complete.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
not so fast, qanon has some gibberish
https://twitter.com/NetworksManager/status/1347037442080206850

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Qwijib0 posted:

Very excited to go to bed with 2020 finally complete.

spoiler: He wakes up to 2020 in the morning.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

spoiler: He wakes up to 2020 in the morning.

Qwijib0 wakes up to

"...Then put your warm little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb..."

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Rep. Jake LaTurner (R-Kansas) tweeted that he has COVID-19. He was on the floor voting 4 hours ago.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Rep. Jake LaTurner (R-Kansas) tweeted that he has COVID-19. He was on the floor voting 4 hours ago.

Cherry on top of the poo poo cake.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

I went to bed early, around 7:45, because I couldn't handle watching the news anymore and I was in severe pain, but I'm trying to avoid taking my painkillers.

Now it's 3 in the morning, I see a whole new batch of wild poo poo, and I'm doubled over in pain. I need to reconsider my life choices.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Abugadu posted:

Cherry on top of the poo poo cake.

Less cool when you remember he was packed into a room earlier today hiding from the mob with a bunch of other reps almost certainly not wearing a mask.

Timby posted:

I went to bed early, around 7:45, because I couldn't handle watching the news anymore and I was in severe pain, but I'm trying to avoid taking my painkillers.

Now it's 3 in the morning, I see a whole new batch of wild poo poo, and I'm doubled over in pain. I need to reconsider my life choices.

Well most of today's poo poo at least is over? Oh poo poo, it's morning now, today's poo poo is decidedly not over. But there's probably a solid 6 or 7 hours to feel good...other than the reasons you feel bad.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
It’s interesting to watch mainstream media actually get behind the effort to describe the coup attempt as radical, instead of the usual both sides-isms.

That confederate flag pic, if pushed, could be the Dean Scream moment for Republican radicalization.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

The FBI may not visit or arrest all the rioters and terrorists from today, but Corona-Chan will.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I can’t believe you guys watched all that last night.

Has anybody asked how none of these traitors have jobs? What they can all just head to DC during the middle of a work week? A bunch of lazy bums mooching off the government, I tell you what.

Seriously though, I hope at some point someone faces real consequences for this poo poo. I am really sick and tired of watching fascists pull poo poo like this and walk away while the left gets beat and bloodied.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Grittybeard posted:

The fallout from the damage done to our country today continues to escalate.

https://twitter.com/Twitch/status/1347003152222937088

I know this is from a few pages back, but Gootecks falling down the chud rabbit hole that he did just bums me out.

Bird in a Blender posted:

I can’t believe you guys watched all that last night.

Has anybody asked how none of these traitors have jobs? What they can all just head to DC during the middle of a work week? A bunch of lazy bums mooching off the government, I tell you what.

Seriously though, I hope at some point someone faces real consequences for this poo poo. I am really sick and tired of watching fascists pull poo poo like this and walk away while the left gets beat and bloodied.

I'm more hopeful that something is going to happen to one or two of these assholes, but I'm still not expecting much. Maybe after Biden is sworn in, but who knows

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Q garbage aside those E4Bs are pretty neat and would probably be the last functional bit of the US after a nuclear exchange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0d7X0yNWY

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

It's so weird to hear Trump as being from Florida repeatedly given how hard he's spent his entire life trying to associate himself with NY

Also he was born in NY so

And 99.9% of the people around here loving *hate* him. His neighbors can’t stand him.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Amy Pole Her posted:

And 99.9% of the people around here loving *hate* him. His neighbors can’t stand him.

That’s true of NY too. Honestly, he needs to move to backwoods Alabama or something. People would suck up to him so much there.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/jyhadscientist/status/1347163696812978179
Ooof

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean... it looks bad but Evans was more placating the soldier than advocating the bomb i think. Feels like if he said no at that moment it’d be insanely awkward during a USO tour

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’ve been pushing off the final season of Santa Clarita Diet because I love it and was sad they were cancelling it.:. but finally finished it this morning during breakfast routine and man. What a funny odd great show

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/danielnorwick/status/1347139352346959872

where joe, a man who was pulling hard for trump in 2016, says gently caress on basic cable

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Grittybeard posted:

Just realized Cris Collinsworth is going to say something about this and chuckled.

"Ya know, Al, we haven't seen a rush defense this bad since ..."

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Amy Pole Her posted:

I’ve been pushing off the final season of Santa Clarita Diet because I love it and was sad they were cancelling it.:. but finally finished it this morning during breakfast routine and man. What a funny odd great show

I was surprised at how much I loved that show.

Bummed that we don’t get an ending.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Mick Mulvaney resigned which is...well essentially nothing at this point. But looking him up I discovered this:

quote:

Upon his resignation as Chief of Staff, Mulvaney was named Special Envoy for Northern Ireland, a role which had last been held by Gary Hart

Gary Hart is still alive and as recently as a few years ago had...a rather meaningless post but still a real post. I feel old as hell for even remembering Gary Hart's name.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Celebrities have been doing this on USO tours since WW2. And signing a bomb has fuckall to do with right wing hate or a mob insurrection. Real stretch here.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Lol no one is implying that autograph caused yesterday’s events dude, come on

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Amy Pole Her posted:

No idea what it is about that show, but it really is funny. Just something about the combination of the cast and writing made would-be basic poo poo like "nerdy guy has a crush on his female friend" enjoyable. In one of the last couple episodes, the line where Timothy Olyphant goes from praising his daughter for saving their lives to outraged over her washing his cast iron skillet is burned into my brain as a top-ten comedy line/delivery.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Amy Pole Her posted:

It was a drat good show.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

you know, I'm going to be honest. I was wrong.

I thought the president inciting a mob to attack the capitol building, toss reps offices, and force everyone to evacuate would be enough to get an immediate, andrew johnson style impeachment

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I am feeling overstimulated and anxious as all hell today, not in the mood for memes, sternly frowning and shaking my head as I read the news

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

I thought the president inciting a mob to attack the capitol building, toss reps offices, and force everyone to evacuate would be enough to get an immediate, andrew johnson style impeachment

lol

Matt Gaetz claimed that antifa were the ones who stormed the capitol building yesterday and his fellow GOP congress members cheered for him

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hahahaha what a thread

https://twitter.com/RepMoBrooks/status/1347171347043115008?s=20

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Mo Brooks is our state's dumbest Congressman, and I have crowed about it to so many people from north AL. Huntsville likes to believe it's this island of elevated intelligence in the state, but they send this rock-stupid motherfucker back every time. He's literally Duke Cunningham levels of dumb.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Love that that moron spent 4 nights sleeping on his office floor because he was waiting for antifa to come lol.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

If Twitter's gonna start managing content, they need to step up to this bullshit too.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

FizFashizzle posted:

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I am feeling overstimulated and anxious as all hell today, not in the mood for memes, sternly frowning and shaking my head as I read the news

Ehud posted:

lol

Matt Gaetz claimed that antifa were the ones who stormed the capitol building yesterday and his fellow GOP congress members cheered for him

Yeah after the initial media and noteworthy Republican (McConnell, Romney, etc.) reactions, I thought a mob taking the US Capitol by force for the first time in over 200 years would be universally agreed upon as "bad". Maybe I was dumb and optimistic, but seeing the "nono it was antifa" reactions, including the murderers' row of Fox News evening shows, has been surprisingly crushing today.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

FizFashizzle posted:

This is the thought process of the hopeful and optimistic. I'm way too beat down to believe that there will be any consequences for Trump or his minions. They're loving teflon.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ehud posted:

lol

Not a single nose piercing or blue hair anywhere in sight, you can't fool me Matt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Give it a week and Trump will issue a blanket pardon for those brave patriots.