Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

RubberLuffy posted:

Manga confirmed to finish up in April

I just want to say that I forgot I opened this thread and I clicked to the tab after opening what I thought was the One Piece thread and saw this post and nearly had a heart attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Looking forward to re-reading all of AoT on April 10th

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Looking forward to reading chapter one of Attack on Titan Next Generations in May 2020.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Attacks on Titans

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Attack on Titan Z

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009
Attack on Titan junior high season 2

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Attack on Titan: Titan Tendancy

Shiganshina Crusaders

christmas boots fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jan 5, 2021

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Don’t forget the OVAs focusing on the wacky adventures of Pig and Parasite.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Surely with the way its going the last chapter of the manga will just be a reprint of chapter 1.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
It's going to be a panel by panel shot of every character clapping and saying "Congratulations" to Eren.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

serious gaylord posted:

Surely with the way its going the last chapter of the manga will just be a reprint of chapter 1.

RubberLuffy posted:

It's going to be a panel by panel shot of every character clapping and saying "Congratulations" to Eren.

Controversy erupts as AoT is accused of plagiarising Mr. Boop

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Look at y'all not seeing the obvious St. Elsewhere ending that's coming.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Personally I’m holding out for the Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge ending

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

christmas boots posted:

Personally I’m holding out for the Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge ending

Everything from that old security guy saving Eren and Mikasa in the very beginning onward has been Eren’s dying hallucination.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever

Ethiser posted:

Everything from that old security guy saving Eren and Mikasa in the very beginning onward has been Eren’s dying hallucination.

Not even that, Eren is still lying under that tree near Shiganshina crying about that "long dream" he's having.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/attack-on-titan-final-season-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_2

Humble Bundle doing a volume 1-26 + extra material bundle

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Bleck posted:

I just want to say that I forgot I opened this thread and I clicked to the tab after opening what I thought was the One Piece thread and saw this post and nearly had a heart attack

One Piece Manga SpoilersKaido and Big Mom kill the strawhats and their alliance, team up with Black Beard, and take over the world. The End. No Moral.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

hmmmm i have never ever been interested in digital manga but this is a crazy amount of content for $20

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Full chapter has been leaked.
Looks like Zeke is stuck in the paths realm with Armin. I wonder where they are going with this.

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
Really good titan designs in this chapter

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

https://ww7.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-136/

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

3 chapters left and this fight isn’t over yet. uuugghhhhh how is this going to all wrap up?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I really could not care less about the Warrior parents

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

hatty posted:

I really could not care less about the Warrior parents
same. This is really over in 3 issues? I'm glad Armin is at least going to have an important role in the conclusion because I can't think of anything important he's done in the last fifty chapters.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

3 chapters left and this fight isn’t over yet. uuugghhhhh how is this going to all wrap up?

Very suddenly.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah I have a feeling the ending will be kinda rushed and maybe sorta lovely

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Pieck looks frightening when she's fighting seriously, her constant transformations back and forth is insane.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Something about sad sack Zeke sitting by himself playing with sand really cracks me up what a loser.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

With so few chapters left this one really feels like a bunch of wasted space and time. Almost no actual advancement until the final few panels.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I'm not upset that Pieck gets to be a badass but keen observers already knew she was. Tbh though I'm still out here wondering why Hange became the main character of the story for thirty chapters then got killed off for no reason.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
I liked this chapter but I'm acutely aware of how little time is left. This fight really really needs to wrap up soon or else I fear we'll have an abrupt ending. I was hoping that the final chapter would be all epilogue but it's increasingly looking like it might not be.

I'm expecting the reveal that Zeke's been consigned to titan-building duty since Ymir is outside the Paths. If Armin frees him, then the past Titans won't spawn infinitely anymore and there will be nothing standing between the Alliance and Eren. I'm taking it as read that Armin's Colossal transformation will nuke the remaining past Titans.

Then Eren as the Attack Titan emerges from inside the Erensaurus like it's Gurren Lagann and fights everyone. I'd put money on him winning. In this scenario, I'd expect the deciding factor to be Mikasa betraying the Alliance to to protect Eren and dying in the process. I expect that Eren knew this outcome all along, and tried to prevent it by telling her he hated her, but it won't change anything.

That's enough content to go right through to 139. If we're lucky we might get a half-chapter epilogue.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Eeepies posted:

Pieck looks frightening when she's fighting seriously, her constant transformations back and forth is insane.

I love how she manages to be simultaneously terrifying but still super aloof and somewhat clumsy like when she was stumbling down that lance or when she realized that Jean was already loving gone in the middle of her monologue

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Interesting how Zeke says it's Ymir that has eaten him and Armin. Maybe this whole time she's been "dead" she has wanted to flatten the world and it's actually the Fritz's that have kept her vengeance at bay this whole time. It would kinda explain why all the Fritz inheritors we've seen so far were super depressed.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
Pieck is putting in overtime for that best girl spot. She still needs to beat Annie, though.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

seems to me the stuff with Gabi is setting up the possibility that they just destroy the centipede thing that gave Ymir her titan power in the first place

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
Unless that destroys all the Colossal Titans too, that just takes away the sole method of controlling them.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

It’s a little overly simple for a conclusion to the storybut given that it’s the source of all the titan powers I don’t see why destroying it couldn’t just destroy all of the Titans. It’s all weird alien bug magic so it’s hard to say what is or isn’t against the rules.

It would establish a way for the threat of Titans to be eliminated without Zeke’s euthanasia plan.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

RuBisCO posted:

Something about sad sack Zeke sitting by himself playing with sand really cracks me up what a loser.
I think it's in part due to the fact that for all his scheming, all his strategies, all the terror Zeke managed to inflict...when Zeke finally got what he wanted, Ymir decided "no, gently caress you" and conscripted him into being nothing more than a cog in a factory line. And it seems to have broken him all because he sacrificed everything, just to get royally hosed over at the finish line.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Being one of the last chapters some of the drawing was pretty rough, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

It would establish a way for the threat of Titans to be eliminated without Zeke’s euthanasia plan.

But what about the "every non eldian wants every eldian dead" problem?