Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
im glad yogurt is not a liquid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://giant.gfycat.com/RelievedAnyCoypu.mp4

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

im glad yogurt is not a liquid

a lassi is though, and i think the moment the vodka goes in it crosses the line

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

oh! look at this fancy lad!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
u an me both rocking camelbacks i see

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

question is how echi is mixed up in mormon banking.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

echinopsis posted:

u an me both rocking camelbacks i see

hell yeah. kinda hate mine tho becuase of the little squishy nozzle thing i have to bite down on in order to drink. prevents me from ripping fat swigs.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
best bottle I ever did own. I keep mistaking it for the paper towel roll and am always looking for the bottle if I’m in the kitchen

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Jan 6, 2021

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I have a knockoff camelback and it makes the water taste like vinyl

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i set my squat PR. was it all thanks to watuary? probably not, but it sure didn't hurt

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
still drinking only sun heated hose water.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i set my squat PR. was it all thanks to watuary? probably not, but it sure didn't hurt

gently caress yes mate

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

still drinking only sun heated hose water.

it’s the only way to be sure.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

voted 5

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
oh i just realized ive been adding beta alanine to my water. did i fail? it has no flavor or color.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that’s ok. I’ve been adding gamer fuel to mine.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

oh i just realized ive been adding beta alanine to my water. did i fail? it has no flavor or color.

it’s allowed

curious tho what’s it for

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

echinopsis posted:

it’s allowed

curious tho what’s it for

helps with endurance when lifting.

kinda gives you a tingly feeling, too

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the great satan of caffeine and flavored beverages did tempt me much this morning, but i was able to resist, wearing my armor of watuary.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i am enjoying my hot bean water right now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
stockholm syndrome

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null
Still holding fast to watuary!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress yes. and same. and it’s good

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
water wary

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like water? very.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
well after my girlfriend’s car snapped the timing belt and destroyed the valve train we’ve both officially switched from watuary to tequiluary, at least this weekend.

will start back on sun heated hose water next week

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

interference engines don't make any goddamned sense

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
either do you

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

yeah every single hyundai engine is an interference engine.

she even changed the timing belt at 60k miles and the new one popped before 100k, just insanely bad luck or major engine parts are somehow really askew.

it’s 13 years old and only worth a few grand at most if it were running so it doesn’t make a lot of sense to repair it. we are gonna scrap it and get a couple hundo to put into a 2015 prius or something for her that will actually be reliable for ~5 years.

but for this weekend its tequila shooters in memory of the 2008 hyundai accent hatchback with body damage and a shaved off passenger door handle from that time she ran it into a fence, the dome light and other interior plastic parts that just fell apart due to being a florida car, and its terminally ill 1.6L motor

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

she should buy a lotus.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

President Beep posted:

she should buy a lotus.

i offered to let her drive it to work while we look for another car since i am wfh for at least the next six months and she said it is “too small” and “too low” and “terrifying to be in as a passenger or a driver” so we have a loaner for a bit.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

she even changed the timing belt at 60k miles and the new one popped before 100k, just insanely bad luck or major engine parts are somehow really askew.

it’s 13 years old and only worth a few grand at most if it were running so it doesn’t make a lot of sense to repair it. we are gonna scrap it and get a couple hundo to put into a 2015 prius or something for her that will actually be reliable for ~5 years.

but for this weekend its tequila shooters in memory of the 2008 hyundai accent hatchback with body damage and a shaved off passenger door handle from that time she ran it into a fence, the dome light and other interior plastic parts that just fell apart due to being a florida car, and its terminally ill 1.6L motor

enjoy your break

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

thought they'd moved to chains across the board by 2008 but guess not. my 08 sonata has a chain thankfully.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

i offered to let her drive it to work while we look for another car since i am wfh for at least the next six months and she said it is “too small” and “too low” and “terrifying to be in as a passenger or a driver” so we have a loaner for a bit.

when i was in high school i thought the elise was the greatest car in the world and my dad's opinion on it was "yeah, but no girl will want to ride in it. girls like comfortable cars with room for their stuff."

i guess he was right!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

Yeah they do, higher compression.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how’s everyone holding up. hope everyone is standing strong. this is the hard winter of watuary where the early enthusiasm may have waned but the end is still ways away. but you can do it. everyone who joined did so because they saw value in changing up some habits and readjusting their body to the one true fluid - hydrobioxide

kia kaha - it’s te reo (maori language) for “stand strong”

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null
Dihydrogen monoxide? Yup still going well! Had some ice cream, which was getting dangerously close to a forbidden fluid.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i had some tea sunday. other than that it’s going well. have a dumb cold with a scratchy throat so more hot tea might need to happen.

regardless, still feels like a success so far. I’ve had zero pop, sugar free or otherwise, and lots of water.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
the bebe been waking up extra early on account of the teething so I had some matcha my partner made

v tasty. being married to a former bartender and barista has good drinking benefits

still goin strong on the water at 120 ounces a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh, good lord. we’re in the thick of teething too, although getting towards the other side of it. ugh. :zombie: