Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
he's going to going to be a private citizen again soon, which is why trumps scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
Who's ready to find out on January 21st 2021 that the stock market's performance this past year was because of a President-powered Ponzi scheme held up by debt shuffling in a scheme to get re-elected and the federal government is actually worse-than-broke

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

pretty sure someone will come calling, if not for money, than because some agreed upon "favor" wasn't carried out. he could have easily just said this job sucks poo poo lol who cares and peaced out to maralago

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I think it's more an issue of "why bother", trump only has a month left and nobody is going to listen to him

If nobody was going to listen to him we wouldn't have had a coup attempt at the capitol yesterday

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
My wife's uncle was faculty at Cornell and her aunt was a kindergarten teacher, boring rear end boomer libs, but they sent a New Year's card to my wife's dad / stepmom about how "the stench of the Trump administration is on it's way out."

Stepmom went apeshit, tore it up, then retrieved it from the trash and taped it back together. They're showing it to the rest of the family and shrieking about how they got "hatemail" and they've "lost a sister and a brother to hate"

Boomers kick rear end

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

apparently one of the 20 people at the Vancouver, BC chud gathering punched a cbc photographer yesterday

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

chud gathering isn't right. chud congealing?

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
terrorist pep rally

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

He turned into Gary Oldman :v:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Stepmom went apeshit, tore it up, then retrieved it from the trash and taped it back together. They're showing it to the rest of the family and shrieking about how they got "hatemail" and they've "lost a sister and a brother to hate"

the reason they respond so violently is they now know they've been getting away with something and don't want it to end. horrible people know deep down that they are horrible but they had a totem to tell them they're still ok and their whole fake world isn't a sham contructed by grifters to use them for money or votes and that totem made the libs mad and told the football man not to kneel and that the us was great

not a good feeling

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PokeJoe posted:

pelosi doesn't want to do it, thats why. she has a lot more in common with trump than us

She's never wanted to do it. Earlier on she said that she wasn't going to seek impeachment because that is exactly what Trump would have wanted.

The big baby who can't stand not being in the spotlight wanted to be impeached LMFAO.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The big baby who can't stand not being in the spotlight wanted to be impeached LMFAO.

I think it was more that he could grandstand in front of live televised court proceedings but it never got to that point because reasons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

She's never wanted to do it. Earlier on she said that she wasn't going to seek impeachment because that is exactly what Trump would have wanted.

she said she knew bush was lying about weapons of mass destruction and the secret torture program but felt he should be allowed to make his case to the american public

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

qirex posted:

the reason they respond so violently is they now know they've been getting away with something and don't want it to end. horrible people know deep down that they are horrible but they had a totem to tell them they're still ok and their whole fake world isn't a sham contructed by grifters to use them for money or votes and that totem made the libs mad and told the football man not to kneel and that the us was great

not a good feeling

I've told this story before, but my wife's grandma had a stroke back in October of 2019, it was touch and go, we didn't know if she was going to survive. Stepmom used that opportunity to turn Fox News on and shriek at me about liberal faggots burning down california and murdering babies.

I will never again willingly interact with that woman.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1347329274223722496

Alan Smithee posted:

RIP cop: couldn't name enough cereals

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

My wife's uncle was faculty at Cornell and her aunt was a kindergarten teacher, boring rear end boomer libs, but they sent a New Year's card to my wife's dad / stepmom about how "the stench of the Trump administration is on it's way out."

Boomers kick rear end

lol. excellent trolling.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Truman Peyote posted:

chud gathering isn't right. chud congealing?

a froth of chuds

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Boomers kick rear end

lol that she shouts that not realizing its self-referential

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Agile Vector posted:

lol that she shouts that not realizing its self-referential

Boomers kick rear end

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

President Beep posted:

a santorum of chuds

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ooooh, yeah.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

whatever happened to that fucker anyway?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i see AOC's tweets and others and im thinking, like, if i was a politician at this point i'd be tweeting like "fight me fucker, room 202 right now u coward" at hawley et al

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Target Track Jacket posted:

here come the numan
same as the oldman

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i see AOC's tweets and others and im thinking, like, if i was a politician at this point i'd be tweeting like "fight me fucker, room 202 right now u coward" at hawley et al

if politicians had any integrity they would stream these exact arguments. "debate me on my stream u coward" could be a literal strategy if we had an honest politician (i know, i know)

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

have you ever been in such situation? its surprising how guns start coming out you get this primal rush of adrenaline and just want to get out, least for your family you know? i really cant imagine any sane person without being heavily doped wanting to stay and wait and fight

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mark immune posted:

here come the numan
same as the oldman

hello, numan.

hello, gary.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

President Beep posted:

hello, numan.

hello, gary.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

President Beep posted:

whatever happened to that fucker anyway?

he’s. a cable news head getting paid six or seven figgies don’t worry

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh thank god.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
police here went encrypted radio now so my scanner is useless

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump_fn posted:

he’s. a cable news head getting paid six or seven figgies don’t worry

guess the network

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you win a prize if you guessed cnn :toot:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Target Track Jacket posted:

heyoooo!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

AnimeIsTrash posted:

guess the network

cnn lol

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
https://twitter.com/connorasheets/status/1347253411335589888?s=10

i am finding people saying one person died falling off some scaffolding and there were two heart attacks?

love that two of these morons were so unhealthy and excited from doing a coup that their hearts exploded. simply amazing.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thats the dude that tased himself into a heart attack afaik

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfTLpzD6No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

klosterdev posted:

Who's ready to find out on January 21st 2021 that the stock market's performance this past year was because of a President-powered Ponzi scheme held up by debt shuffling in a scheme to get re-elected and the federal government is actually worse-than-broke

even if this isn't true biden will pretend it is anyway