Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Aside from some videos I don’t know much about them. What is the tone like? Is it just as off the wall or is it more serious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
GODDAMN the ending of 0 is so loving good. debating whether i want to clean up some substories and real estate/cabaret or just dive into kiwami

why didnt majima just tell her who he was he could have had a nice life he didnt have to turn into gods perfect clown

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just want Judgement to come out on PC at some point, weird that it's not even been mentioned

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

John Romero posted:

GODDAMN the ending of 0 is so loving good. debating whether i want to clean up some substories and real estate/cabaret or just dive into kiwami

why didnt majima just tell her who he was he could have had a nice life he didnt have to turn into gods perfect clown

:cheers:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

I wasted so much goddamn time on the cabaret poo poo. jfc. then again when it shows back up in K2.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Empress Brosephine posted:

Two of them, Ishi and Kenshin for ps3. Also a few psp spin offs.

any translation patches for the psp to anyone's knowledge? could get that going on vita

a cool thread idea would be one dedicated to how weird and cool the psp actually was imo

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The psp rules.

There's always rumors about someone working on a translation but who knows.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Even after he had a stroke during his corruption trial and was basically a vegetable he won his seat by the biggest margin in Japan. I learned about him from one of my old students who was tearfully telling me about the historical figure she admired the most.

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakuei_Tanaka he was in office for 5 more years lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
https://twitter.com/suprise_news/status/1346591066720530433?s=21

i choose to believe this is because this thread started talking about it. thank you imp zone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

https://twitter.com/suprise_news/status/1346591066720530433?s=21

i choose to believe this is because this thread started talking about it. thank you imp zone

imp zone magic does it again

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Thats awesome. Gonna play that on the legal PSP emulator I have on my xbox series x after I beat shenmue 2.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Someone post a link to it

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I found it not sure if I can post it but I love cds

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just remembered years ago when i was ik i got table top simulator for free because gunky junket bribed me with steam money to probe someone, i cant even remember who

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i saw the remasters are on sale on PSN, so I got Y3. Hopefully I will get to it after I do Death Stranding.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

So far this is pretty cool

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

youre welcome

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does the psp game have any gimmicks

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

why's your poo poo all orange? you install a new vegas mod?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXx489yL6PE

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The PSP yakuza is kind of an edgy/dark yakuza. That being said the cutscenes are badass animated movement and stills and the combat is simple but deep enough to be fun. Dunno how much of it i'll play though because it seems a lot of the side content is untranslated.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I don't know how much can be considered spoilers of the first 15 mins of a fan translation but in that time you - slap the poo poo out of your friend and tell him to gently caress off for being soft, beat a high ranking yakuza member to death while trying to steal from a chinese loanshark and then get put into an underworld baki style fight to the death arena to payback your debt.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that sounds great drat that owns. Psp has such great games now like this and way of the samurai 2

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

https://www.change.org/p/sega-make-ny-hot-dog-a-place-you-can-go-into-in-the-yakuza-games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fungah to bicyclops...fungah to bicyclops...target is in range, repeat, target is in range

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Fungah! posted:

fungah to bicyclops...fungah to bicyclops...target is in range, repeat, target is in range

send me straight to hell

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

BUllshit probe. hes right.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thought you could eat there in Judgement or some poo poo though?
One of them for sure.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You should be able to go into every building

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do you ever get to change the visual appearance of party members in y7