Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
It’s been two days. 500 pages later. What the everloving poo poo have I missed

Ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the bad kid at school made me hold this weed for him :(

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Trumo!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Brogeoisie posted:

They just banned Rush Limbaugh lmao

No fuckin way lol

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

the mattering happened because donald j trump told his followers to go kill mike pence, and then they went and tried and while they were smearing poo poo over the capitol walls one managed to gib herself charging security after breaking through some windows like one of the walking dead, three others managed find darkly ironic ways to kill themselves, and they beat to death a chud cop that was probably giving them directions after the pigs let them in the building

so not only did his poorly-dressed, homeless looking idiot crowd fail at everything they tried to do they also managed to be completely incompetent at it, and he spooked enough of congress that he doesn't even get to coast to th e end of his presidency because he keeps cowardly dancing back and forth across the "me and my 75 million hooting chuds" and "please don't be mad at me" whipped dog reflex to universal criticism

not the years of grift, the outright corruption, the borderline genocidal white supremacist policies, the hundreds of thousands of dead, the mismanagement (accidentally and intentionally) of policy foreign and domestic, the constant stream of disinfo, nearly a loving year of a four year term spent golfing

no, it took chuds tazing themselves in the balls, getting trampled by their own hooting chuds while hanging onto a gasden flag, and falling to their death trying to climb up twenty feet of wall that had clearly visible stairs within thirty feet

america is so loving dumb lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/status/1347694729975255040?s=20

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1347702125434908680

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I just got home and caught up on tonight

Holy poo poo lol

neat huh?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
oh those are my roommate's zip ties, i was borrowing his jacket

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

still his best

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

trump died from covid last year and this has just been the clone they made of him slowly denaturing and having episodes from its brain turning back into a protoplasmic slurry

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Trump sitting at his desk, white knuckled holding his phone looking at the twitter hand screen, while diarrhea just pours out of both pant legs in the Oval Office right now

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
TRUMP AROUND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyg5iFddsJI

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TURMP!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

PostNouveau posted:

No fuckin way lol

He apparently deleted the account or made it inactive according to his publicist or something

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

its been like three hours and im still loving laughing at hannity olive garden

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

coupsie-daisy!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boroda posted:

Ed balls
turmo time

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lol

This hostage taking gear?? No, it's not my hostage taking gear officer, thank u for asking. Please let me know wherre i can safely dispose of this extemely not mine hostage taking gear that matches the rest of my tactical clips and magazines and armor and poo poo lmao

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

The Shame Boy posted:

I can understand not wanting to wear a mask because you don't believe in the disease ravaging the earth and everything on it but if you're gonna do something like storm the capitol building you' think you would at least invest in a ski mask or a balaclava so you're not so identifiable? Bank Robbers and Skiiers wear masks and nobody ever questions their political affiliation!

Overthrowing the government is only illegal if you fail

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

again, this is "her" twitter account, but only the krassenbros get the celebratory wine

dudes own

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CODChimera posted:

anyone still think trmup is running in 2024

The impeachment attempt will not succeed, so as long as he's alive and in America in 2024, he is able to and will run in 2024

The question is if he wins or not. My opinions are

Against Biden, no;
Against Kamala, yes;
And either way he gets more than 75 million votes this time, just like he got more than 62.9 million votes in November '20

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

boroda posted:

Ed balls

Trump is perma banned and crazy cloud is free

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
Trump is banned. Trump remains banned. And we have banned him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the moderators of all moderators? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet posted has squished to death under our hammers: who will wipe these tears off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become mods simply to appear worthy of it?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Homocow posted:

remember this?
https://twitter.com/justindchapman/status/1231336002175717376?s=20
except it's trump's final days in office

guy did that to prove the earth was flat too
lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
the right is losing their mind over the goddamned pasta pass and my brain cant process that its real aaaaaaaaa

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

lol

This hostage taking gear?? No, it's not my hostage taking gear officer, thank u for asking. Please let me know wherre i can safely dispose of this extemely not mine hostage taking gear that matches the rest of my tactical clips and magazines and armor and poo poo lmao

i just wandered in here looking for the gift shop to buy my family some postcards :(

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) became the first Republican senator to call for Donald Trump’s removal from office as Democrats complete articles of impeachment against the president for inciting an insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Said Murkowski to the Anchorage Daily News: “I want him to resign. I want him out. He has caused enough damage…I think he should leave. He said he’s not going to show up. He’s not going to appear at the at the inauguration. He hasn’t been focused on what is going on with COVID. He’s either been golfing or he’s been inside the Oval Office fuming and throwing every single person who has been loyal and faithful to him under the bus, starting with the vice president.

He doesn’t want to stay there. He only wants to stay there for the title. He only wants to stay there for his ego. He needs to get out. He needs to do the good thing, but I don’t think he’s capable of doing a good thing. I'm not going to vote for his removal, though, so the ball is firmly in his court. He just needs to resign.”

Profiles in courage.

#grrlpower

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
ah gently caress, the zip ties? yeah those are actually for a cbt session i have later with the boys, i forgot i had them in my pants when we came and well, that picture was just really poor timing.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

The Shame Boy posted:

I can understand not wanting to wear a mask because you don't believe in the disease ravaging the earth and everything on it but if you're gonna do something like storm the capitol building you' think you would at least invest in a ski mask or a balaclava so you're not so identifiable? Bank Robbers and Skiiers wear masks and nobody ever questions their political affiliation!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

love that this works for both

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

mr lt colonel should probably get a lawyer and shut the gently caress up lmao oh well maybe giving an interview to the New Yorker will turn out ok

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

PostNouveau posted:

No fuckin way lol

rush deleted his twitter account a while ago

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*me after being photographed taking a poo poo in the bank vault*

i didn't mean any harm and i didn't know the extent to which it would be stinky

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

Dolphin posted:

turmo time

Trunk
Trusj
Teuxi
Trusi
Trula

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/YP0gpit.mp4

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmao at the dumbass airforce chud workshopping his legal defense through press interviews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

2DCAT posted:

He apparently deleted the account or made it inactive according to his publicist or something
Ah, the "You can't fire ban me, I quit delete my account" gambit