Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Here we go folks, some poo poo I made myself. These objects are my first pieces just going on my own and not following any kind of guided instruction.

They definitely aren't all done, but I've been working a bunch on it today and I'm plum give out. Things still to do: fix that ridiculous leather rim on the shield (scaling, new texture, or both), make the sword grip look better, change either the anvil or hammer head texture because I used the same one for both. Optional bonuses: a design or color scheme for the shield instead of bare metal, and make the anvil look like a proper beaten piece instead of factory-floor fresh. Also implement proper studio conditions because I just threw this together for a quick shot.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jan 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

fat bossy gerbil posted:

Guys I think we need a new approach. We need to go out across the land and spread the gospel of the 1000 page thread. Travel to other forums and threads and tell everyone you see to come and post here.

I nominate you to take on this task. Do us proud. :patriot:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Meme Poker Party posted:

Here we go folks, some poo poo I made myself. These objects are my first pieces just going on my own and not following any kind of guided instruction.

That is cool as all get out, well done! And nice progress too, fun to see your trip reports.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Back on the topic of poop, I'm trying to not poop.

I clogged my toilet flushing some food that had gone bad. I didn't want to put it in the trash because it was a gross wet slurry, and I don't have a garbage disposal, so in the toilet it went!

Unfortunately there was more solidity to it than I thought, I think a small potato is now stuck in there. It still drains, just incredibly slowly.

I've tried plunging, a toilet snake, hot water & soap, and two brands of drain cleaner and now my toilet is draining even slower. :argh:

Now I'm going to try leaving the drain cleaner in there overnight, and I'm just praying I don't have to poop. I don't even want to think about the terrible decisions I'll have to make if I have to poop tonight. Because if this fails I'm gonna have to get a powered snake to clear this and I don't want to be snaking through poop.

On the plus side, I just discovered the harbor freight near me has a toilet snake for $15 that you can attach to any power drill. Quite a bargain!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
politics is doing an excite

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

gary oldmans diary posted:

politics is doing an excite

Yeah, it's looking like an almost certainty both seats in Georgia are going to the Democrats. Georgia going blue is so loving good, I hope Texas is next.

poo poo's gonna be real weird with no proper majority in the Senate.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB0-LzYGacY

cnut
May 3, 2016

:effort:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Leaving drain cleaner to work overnight was entirely ineffective at dissolving the cooked potato that my toilet choked on but multiple hours of power plunging and snaking cleared it!

Then I immediately poo poo in it, very satisfying.

All my muscles are going to be jello tomorrow.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

All my muscles are going to be jello tomorrow.

Wow that must have been some poo poo.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Wow that must have been some poo poo.

Let's just say there was more than one fifteen foot snake in my drain today.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

When the historians look back on this thread after 1,000 pages, what will they think about this string of poop-related posts from pages 15-18? Will it be a high point, a low point, or just a phase?

Time will tell, I guess.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

When the historians look back on this thread after 1,000 pages, what will they think about this string of poop-related posts from pages 15-18? Will it be a high point, a low point, or just a phase?

Time will tell, I guess.

Now is the winter of our incontinent.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I intended to get a bunch of stuff done today but found I couldn't complete a shred of work while being glued to the trump thread and various streams covering Capitol Chaos.

So instead I took two minutes to do this just now.

Help us stay strong during these trying times, Kelp-chan.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You made me look up that article and I can't stop lolling I dunno if its because its 2 am or that show is amazing. Thanks Tip

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Lol John Dillermand

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Lol omg

"The show's opening montage also shows him using his genitals to keep a lion away from a group of children."

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Lol omg

"The show's opening montage also shows him using his genitals to keep a lion away from a group of children."

Sure it's easy for us to look back now and say that it was a bad decision to spend several months and many thousands of dollars making a children's television show about a giant claymation penis. But hindsight is always 20/20.

Let's try to be sympathetic to the dozen or so Danish TV executives and producers who greenlit, made, and aired this show. Can any of us really, honestly, say that we would have done things differently in their place?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Doobie Does Denmark

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Sure it's easy for us to look back now and say that it was a bad decision to spend several months and many thousands of dollars making a children's television show about a giant claymation penis. But hindsight is always 20/20.

Let's try to be sympathetic to the dozen or so Danish TV executives and producers who greenlit, made, and aired this show. Can any of us really, honestly, say that we would have done things differently in their place?

No regrets

quote:

The show was generally met with hilarity in Denmark and across the internet, with many praising it as an appropriate and light-hearted way to teach children about the human anatomy.

[...]

"Now the great majority here in Denmark are ... making fun of the few critics instead," Sarah Cecilie added. "Hundreds of thousands is supporting 'John Dillermand' now."

"In Denmark it is now a huge success, and the children are watching it in big numbers," she said, telling CNN that 200,000 people have viewed the first episode.

Every episode sounds amazing

quote:

In episode one, for instance, the mustached Dillermand uses his gigantic, stripey organ as a lead for his dog -- but quickly finds himself inundated with requests from his neighbors to take their pets out for a walk, too. At another point in the show, he is stuck floating in mid-air after balloons are tied to his groin.

In another episode, he breaks a friend's vase with his penis and must raise money to pay them back, and in a third, he uses it to steal an ice cream at the zoo.

I'm really glad that someone is finally normalizing having a ridiculously large penis. Maybe kids in Denmark won't have to deal with the type of mockery I faced every day for my giant, uncontrollable penis.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Danish animators make a show about a guy with a giant penis and present it to children, meanwhile on SA people run around calling me a sicko over some cartoon orbs. I tell ya there ain't no justice in the world!

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jan 8, 2021

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Alright, I think I'm finally done with this scene. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Art is fun.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
That looks great. Its fun to see your projects develop. I like the texture on the anvil and the wood grain in the floor.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Yeah the anvil looks especially great

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Glad you guys like it. Learning all kinds of things right now. Like I've been studying lighting today and man, it's crazy how much it affects an image. In this thing below I didn't do anything to any of the models or textures or the camera. It's 100% lighting changes. poo poo's wild.

Learning stuff is cool.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hail something

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

The Bloop posted:

Hail something

Jesus

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

No, that's definitely not it

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
30 new posts since I last checked upon you all. You call that posting?

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
This

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Is

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
POSTINF

cnut
May 3, 2016

*farts on your 1000 page thread*

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

ground floor

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
2 more pages to make the 2% mark. Let’s get it done today folks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

I;m thinkin about thos pages

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Line Em Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007