Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What of the announced new shows are you most excited about?
This poll is closed.
Uzumaki 29 33.33%
Fena Pirate Princess 13 14.94%
That Blade Runner Thing 5 5.75%
Trick Question: They're all bad 14 16.09%
Please just rerun Cowboy Bebop 26 29.89%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Preview??? What is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

JT Jag posted:

So it feels like, outside of Paradis, technology has advanced to the point that Titans are starting to lose a bit of their tactical value

Seems like that's the point.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Midnight train going anywhere.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
JUST A CITY BOY

BORN AND RAISED IN SOOOUTH DETROOOOOIIIIIIT

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

JT Jag posted:

So it feels like, outside of Paradis, technology has advanced to the point that Titans are starting to lose a bit of their tactical value

Looks like Marley started a fight with Paradis to get the Founding Titan to avoid getting owned by all the other countries they're fighting with

god Marley sucks

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

There's not just 1 American Dream, there's 330 million of them and they all died a long time ago :D

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
This seems like a good start to a theoretical new show, but as a start to the final season of Attack on Titan, I could not give less of a poo poo about anything in that episode.

e: I feel I should clarify that I'm one of the people that did actually like AoT last season

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Looks like Marley started a fight with Paradis to get the Founding Titan to avoid getting owned by all the other countries they're fighting with

god Marley sucks
And the Founding Titan is Eren's, stolen from the King's daughter by Eren's dad?

Sorry, my memory of this series isn't very sharp at this point.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

god Marley sucks

Turns out when you keep sending giant monster people to gently caress with people, they eventually try to figure out ways to counter those monster people.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It was stated last season that one of the Major reasons Marley wanted to conquer Paradis was because Paradis has tons of Oil.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

also because of just the most intense fuckin' xenophobia re: a rogue ethnostate having access to superweapons that Marley is otherwise the exclusive possessor of

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

TwoPair posted:

This seems like a good start to a theoretical new show, but as a start to the final season of Attack on Titan, I could not give less of a poo poo about anything in that episode.

The more important thing at this point is "how are the nazi's doing right now?" :thunk:

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Alright fucko's awake, let's get this shitshow on the road.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
oh did kirito wake up in time to be the hero I never could have expected this

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Kirito got to spend the whole season sitting around and only had to put in actual effort during the main event. That's a good hustle right there.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

JT Jag posted:

And the Founding Titan is Eren's, stolen from the King's daughter by Eren's dad?

no no, Erin's titan power is that of the (say it with me now) Attack Titan; I think the Founding Titan is something else that still hasn't been seen or identified

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

oh my loving God kuriboh is so loving cool, especially when he isn't a vegetable

isn't he just the best? :swoon:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

'Ight boys my pizza got here just in time, time for SAO's bullshit

WELCOME BACK BRYCE

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
There is literally zero consequence to killing the red players Kirito, he's right, loving do it

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TwoPair posted:

e: I feel I should clarify that I'm one of the people that did actually like AoT last season

It is literally what happened in the manga so they're kind of stuck with it.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

no way kirito is gonna worm his way out of this one

(kirito easily worms his way out)

ah well, nevertheless

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

hi yugioh

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6ysL2_hw4

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
You thought we were done with the ghosts with AIDS girl? TIME FOR GHOST EUGEO

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Yugioh is back!

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

TwoPair posted:

There is literally zero consequence to killing the red players Kirito, he's right, loving do it

I feel like this show depends on kiritoe n pals forgetting what reality actually is

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
lol that sucks man

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

JT Jag posted:

The King of the Walls passed down the Founding Titan through his family, who also inherited said King's feelings of passivism, and lack of interest in doing anything with the power. Eren's Dad stole the power after asking the Queen Frieda to stop the titan invasion and her refusal made him act.

Then likely because he was running of time in his lifespan he fed himself to Eren.

Argus Zant posted:

no no, Erin's titan power is that of the (say it with me now) Attack Titan; I think the Founding Titan is something else that still hasn't been seen or identified

It's both now. Eren has both the Attack and Founding Titan within him.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Kirito and Yu Gi Oh forced everyone to log out.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Did Kirito just DDOS all those players?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ghost problems

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shut up AIDS girl.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

No one really wants to troll in MMO games

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Kirito made them simply log off.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
they came here to play a game but got suckered into this poo poo

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

SON OF A BITCH!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Argus Zant posted:

also because of just the most intense fuckin' xenophobia re: a rogue ethnostate having access to superweapons that Marley is otherwise the exclusive possessor of

I mean, Marley could have invaded Paradis at any time, but they waited until they ran out of other options

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
CLOTHES BEAM

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

The loving jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Alright, last Attack on Titan question for the night: does the series ever address why they had like 5 of their most valuable assets just hang out on spying missions in Paradis without any further military support, unsurprisingly leading to the loss of several of them