Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
First two Capitol riot defendants indicted in Washington, including man alleged to have bombs

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-impeachment-news-01-12-21/h_b0e0ac884e685a57434b9b3f04b29863

The Justice Department on Tuesday filed its first federal grand jury indictments against two defendants linked to the Capitol riot, including against an Alabama man alleged to have parked a truck filled with homemade bombs, guns and ammo two blocks from the Capitol.

Both men were arrested last week and their criminal allegations were made public shortly after the riot. The indictments formalize the charges the men, after they were arrested under criminal complaint.

Lonnie Leroy Coffman of Alabama appears to be the most serious defendant of more than 20 known federal defendants so far. He is currently detained and is set to appear before a judge this afternoon.

According to the new indictments, Coffman faces 17 criminal counts, largely for possession of multiple weapons including ammunition, shotgun shells and various guns, including a shotgun, a rifle, 3 pistols and 11 Molotov cocktails without registration in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, according to the indictment.

Another man, Mark Jefferson Leffingwell, faces seven counts related to violence inside the Capitol building. He is released from detention at this time.

Neither have entered a plea in court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Zugzwang posted:

Biden plz give the presidential medal of freedom to @donk_enby.

Also lol at Parler hiring radium.

Donk isn't even a hacker as such, she just goes looking for entirely unsecured data sitting out in public (ok, maybe with a bit of help with some reverse engineering of apps or whatever).

Data like 1.1M videos of chuds waving their guns around shouting about murdering people with all GPS metadata intact. She's already getting DMCA takedowns from people but the data is EVERYWHERE. Definitely data mining biglylols for weeks to come here.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Belichick doesn't give a flying gently caress what anyone else thinks.

It's harder to sign black free agents if you supported a racist would-be dictator a week after a failed coup.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/therecount/stat...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

pixaal posted:

I take comfort that one day no matter how many other plants / animals my atoms become part of they will be burned away by the sun in about seven and a half billion years. It doesn't matter we are all destined to burn up then.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Does anyone have that tweet with Trump replaced in Home Alone by the dancing anime girl? I can't find it.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
CNN headline right now: GOP’s Graham traveling with Trump despite being “out”

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

butt dickus posted:

i can guarantee he's not working for them anymore, that's the guy who killed himself in the other story that was linked on the last page
https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-riot-2649911631/

Thus my "LOL"

I was up to speed :D

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The Jewish man Chuck Schumer is an anti-semite?

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

This is awesome! I live in Lancaster. The Letters to the Editor in the paper since Jan 7 have almost exclusively been calling for my Congressman, Lloyd Smucker, to resign.

I email his office regularly and get his dumb canned responses. Anytime I've ever called his office, yesterday was the most recent, no one picks up and the VM is full.

gently caress Lloyd Smucker for eternity.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

TontoCorazon posted:

The Jewish man Chuck Schumer is an anti-semite?

George Soros helped the Nazis hunt jews, didn't you know?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Big City Drinkin posted:

CNN headline right now: GOP’s Graham traveling with Trump despite being “out”

we all knew he was a piece of poo poo. but then he started eating poo poo on camera and people threw up on their balls, and then he ate that vomit off their balls, and people poo poo themselves...then he licked up that poo poo and just kept groaning from sexual pleasure and coughing, and people had no more words for the horror they'd witnessed, but Graham LOVES IT!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

cynic posted:

Donk isn't even a hacker as such, she just goes looking for entirely unsecured data sitting out in public (ok, maybe with a bit of help with some reverse engineering of apps or whatever).

Data like 1.1M videos of chuds waving their guns around shouting about murdering people with all GPS metadata intact. She's already getting DMCA takedowns from people but the data is EVERYWHERE. Definitely data mining biglylols for weeks to come here.

Did somebody say...DMCA?

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

The Last Call posted:

Another man, Mark Jefferson Leffingwell, faces seven counts related to violence inside the Capitol building. He is released from detention at this time.

nah yeah these guys are probably good for it, let them go. what are they gonna do?

e: same energy

https://www.theonion.com/dzhokar-tsarnaev-posts-bail-1819574865

Shishkahuben fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jan 12, 2021

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Existential crises that don't end up in an overwhelmed state of numb disengagement are unsatisfying. I like to end up in a dispassionate nihilism accompanied by vague amusement at any truly novel experience this sour and stale universe can still provide.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

LifeSunDeath posted:

we all knew he was a piece of poo poo. but then he started eating poo poo on camera and people threw up on their balls, and then he ate that vomit off their balls, and people poo poo themselves...then he licked up that poo poo and just kept groaning from sexual pleasure and coughing, and people had no more words for the horror they'd witnessed, but Graham LOVES IT!

Imagine what not having a spine can do for your sex life.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/ZachMontellaro/...%5Es1_&ref_url=

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Maybe we should cash in on the grift.
Remember the Operation Desert Storm / Desert Shield card that Topps cranked out so fast?
I remember being allowed to have and trade these cards in school because everyone was all gung-ho about the war and whatnot. (what were the adults thinking??)

Maybe we should produce our own set of trading cards with levels of rarity ranging from the general common "fat chud contracting corona" to the super rare baked alaska / podium guy cards.
Wax packs are back, yo. Sell them for like $8 a pack with a stick of mouth-endangering gum inside.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

vaginite posted:

Does anyone have that tweet with Trump replaced in Home Alone by the dancing anime girl? I can't find it.

https://twitter.com/KaelanRamos/status/1348313657768366081?s=20

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/st...%5Es1_&ref_url=

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Awesome thank you

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Little late chuck that poo poo was last week wtf.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

vaginite posted:

Awesome thank you

:tipshat:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Chuck Norris is a subliterate moron, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Hamburlgar
Dec 31, 2007

WANTED

vaginite posted:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Can't wait for us totally imploding, the economy for real tanking, and broke rear end rednecks still complaining about how obama did this, when they've got congressional podiums in their living room they stole while killing congress.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

That anti-semite!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

caw caw I'm a piece of poo poo

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

The Last Call posted:

Lonnie Leroy Coffman

Lonnie Leroy Coffman is the guy who went back to his truck after police found bomb materials and guns in it. Then when he asked to go back to said truck they searched him and found two more guns on him and the keys (2 sets!) to that truck...

all this for trump.... lol

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You beat me, but there's a YouTube rehost if you google Home Alone 2 Miku and need it in youtube instead of twitter links.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Shame this didn't happen 87 years ago.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

I'm glad he has a little crossed off airplane. I'd have been confused otherwise. Does this mean they can still travel by ornithopter?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Frank Frank posted:

Knowing Bill he probably only did it to piss off Brady. Isn't Brady a chud?

Brady, Belichick and Kraft were all pro Trump in 2016 to varying degrees. They didn't like stump for him or anything but Brady had a MAGA hat in his locker that one time before the election and Belichick publicly congratulated Trump when he won. And Kraft was one of Trump's rich golfing bros or some poo poo.

Brady and Kraft started backing away around 2018 or something, while Belichick said as little about it as possible while also being named to the President’s Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Dynastocles posted:

Hideo Kojima's latest tragic villain.
In the boss fight, Snake has to defend himself by holding a bouncy board over his crotch so the electrodes bounce back at their correct target.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
shumer's speech: page 34

chud nut's entire rant: pages 1, 2, most of the editorial page, part of the comics section, the last bit in the obits. reruns tomorrow and next weekend.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

This is the dumbshit with an Outsider mark from Dishonored on his hand, that a bunch of people said was a hammer and sickle, and because there's an antifa activist in Philadelphia with a long beard, they said it was him.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Chuck Norris is a subliterate moron, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Yeah that Conan, Stewart, Colbert fake feud involving Norris and then boosting Huckabee's image has aged poorly.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

pixaal posted:

You beat me, but there's a YouTube rehost if you google Home Alone 2 Miku and need it in youtube instead of twitter links.

Thanks but the tweets good :) I’m not doing anything with it just wanted to text it to somebody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

quote:

Though at least one member of Congress and airline worker unions have called for known riot participants to be put on the FBI-managed no-fly list, which is designed to prevent known and suspected terrorists from getting airline tickets, it's not clear if that step has been taken.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/business/no-fly-list-capitol-riot/index.html