Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"We hop back and forth between the action and this semi-autobiographical frame story,"

*sound of literary agents' legs spinning around like a cartoon*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Come to the Imp Zone for the video games, stay for the literary agent inside baseball.

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

"We hop back and forth between the action and this semi-autobiographical frame story,"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA8cxc37HN4 x3

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I would read all of tim Rogers manuscripts with this face :allears: and listen to his process and offer helpful crit which we can do with each other because of mutual trust and respect as artists. we’re also married btw

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

que sera sera posted:

I would read all of tim Rogers manuscripts with this face :allears: and listen to his process and offer helpful crit which we can do with each other because of mutual trust and respect as artists. we’re also married btw

Congrats.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

que sera sera posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll pass, man. Thanks.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

its sort of like a modern day tristram shandy, but about my own life

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I'll pass, man. Thanks.

lol

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
if tim rogers wanted me to care about his book that im never going to be able to read maybe he should amke a 6 hour long video about it lol

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

hes cool tho. shouts to tim

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Come to the Imp Zone for the video games, stay for the literary agent inside baseball.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

an unpublished 700 page, semi autobiographical novel about the world of literary agents

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

an unpublished 700 page, semi autobiographical novel about the world of literary agents

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Thanks to this thread I had a dream last night where someone rang my doorbell and tried to sell me their unpublished manuscript. They were less than five feet tall and wore a neon green biker jacket like a cyberpunk npc

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Watched two action button reviews yesterday. Very good very important. Tim owns.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

He’s streaming tokimeki memorial right now

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wish Tim had a YouTube where he would post his twitch archives

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i didn't like his stupid story about his unpublished novel. i don't care tim. nO one cares. everyone your age has an unpublished novel. I Have an unpublished novel. the rest was good tho i guess. and the game is fun

i want 2 read your novel, dinojerk-san

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have an unpublished novel, Greg. Could you milk me?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FWVKu1gnWs

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxd04rkspeg

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Reading Owl
Dec 22, 2006

reading is hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLLcGaBE8-c

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

after watching the video, hell, same

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more

mysterious loyall X posted:

i didn't like his stupid story about his unpublished novel. i don't care tim. nO one cares. everyone your age has an unpublished novel. I Have an unpublished novel. the rest was good tho i guess. and the game is fun

i mean he talks about it for only like 7 minutes out of a 356-minute video

sea of losers fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jan 12, 2021

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I have now watched all the action buttons and feel empty

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

tao of lmao posted:

I have now watched all the action buttons and feel empty

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsiJPoHlPqEHueUQ2QvbEyVtKSLEBGdSE

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

lol hey does tom rogers make anyone else feel the exquisite torture of being too unskilled with a medium to express yourself profoundly in it or is that just me? lol jk. anyway give this a yeah if you want to date that butch swimmer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sleater-cummy posted:

lol hey does tom rogers make anyone else feel the exquisite torture of being too unskilled with a medium to express yourself profoundly in it or is that just me? lol jk. anyway give this a yeah if you want to date that butch swimmer

I'll pass, man. Thanks.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sleater-cummy posted:

looking at this post like lisa simpson when she sees the sign that says "yahoo serious festival"

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more

sleater-cummy posted:

lol if it took you this long for a person to make you feel inadequate

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

looking at this post like lisa simpson when she sees the sign that says "yahoo serious festival"

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

sleater-cummy posted:

:yikes:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'll pass, man. Thanks.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'll pass, man. Thanks.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'll pass, man. Thanks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sleater-cummy posted:

I recognize and sympathize but hate the way you said it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i still keep thinking of the guy from you am i when people say tim rogers so i dont relate to that feel at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHt31mN5mhc