Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Ugh NC State could've had this game at Clemson, where they almost never win, but they're gonna waste it in overtime. Not the worst loss but would've been a really great win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Tough OT win vs NCSt. Nick Honor is cold blooded

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They are really going to piss this season away on the FT line aren't they..............

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
this is the missouri we saw the first part of the season. i wonder how much that layoff ruined their flow for a couple games

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The broadcast just completely skipped a possession because Missouri moved too quickly to score, which is a thing I completely understand on the part of the guys doing this and also like because those types of things are so rare.

Having said that save me from SEC network broadcasts of any sort.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
bulldogs are hitting every mid range jumper with a hand in their face in the second half

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dear Columbia, thanks for Dajuan Harris. Hes awesome.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Rutgers looking like a fraud tonight. This is an ugly ugly performance.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
So this went bad quickly.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

So this went bad quickly.

It somehow kept getting worse!

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
Just an rear end kicking. There have been other weird games this year, hopefully it was a one off.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
forty five points?? In a whole game??

Also ISU has been shockingly scrappy in Big 12 play.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

MourningView posted:

Keegan Murray per 40: 18 points, 11.8 rebounds, 3.8 steals, 3.3 blocks, 54/44/78 shooting splits.

One of the best freshmen in the conference, he's basically Aaron White with a jumper. Coaching malpractice that he is not playing starter minutes, there's no excuse for ever putting Garza and Nunge on the floor at the same time when he exists. This is going to drive me insane all year.

posted this in the N/Vs earlier today, Iowa immediately went on like a 35-6 run when he went into the game

MourningView fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 8, 2021

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Wisky holding strong in double OT

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
illinois won the second half 53-13 holy poo poo northwestern got bad in a hurry when they started to play the actual good teams in the conference

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue has forgotten how to play offense. 16 points in the 1st half in East Lansing. This loving sucks.

They kinda remembered.

PotatoJudge fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 9, 2021

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
https://twitter.com/RobDauster/status/1347724696071110659?s=20

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Sharife has looked awesome

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

MourningView posted:

Sharife has looked awesome
Took like 10 minutes to find his footing and now this looks like a different team.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
the reckless shot selection only makes me love him more, anyone who makes dan dakich this mad is a friend and ally

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Took like 10 minutes to find his footing and now this looks like a different team.

I am very glad Arkansas already got the road game against Auburn out of the way, I would not want to play them after another week or so once he has really gotten up to speed. Crazy how much better Auburn looked today. Wish we didnt have to play them at all again tbh

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Guy on Providence's squad named David Duke scored 30 today and got his name trending on Twitter, which had me really worried for a few seconds upon waking up

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

elentar posted:

Guy on Providence's squad named David Duke scored 30 today and got his name trending on Twitter, which had me really worried for a few seconds upon waking up

He's really good! The name is unfortunate.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
It's very underrated just how funny it is to watch Garza awkwardly clown on people, love my unstoppable basketball golem

e: Jordan Bohannon: 19 points, 14 assists, 7 rebounds, 0 turnovers. He's looked like his old self the last few games and it makes an already great offense so much more dangerous.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jan 10, 2021

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

e:wt

KICK BAMA KICK fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jan 10, 2021

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Trent frazier looks badly hurt for illinois, oof

At least we will always have the +40 point half over northwestern

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
GO BLUE!

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
gently caress Duke go Hokies

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
It took 4 years and a team as good as Michigan is now, but Brad Davison finally added Wisconsin to his list of Big 10 Teams I Am Single-Handidly Upsetting Through My Try Hard Bullshit.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Nur_Neerg posted:

gently caress Duke go Hokies

Blacksburg is just death for Duke, big point in VT's favor (so long as it holds up)

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

giggling like a little girl at each of these possessions, geez

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
there's a murder in progress

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
The Badgers are rolled up and getting smoked.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

They aren't as good as Gonzaga but you've gotta think about putting Michigan at #2 after this.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Death to Wisconsin basketball

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
what the gently caress is this michigan-wisconsin game

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Well Michigan is gonna be a problem

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Coco13 posted:

It took 4 years and a team as good as Michigan is now, but Brad Davison finally added Wisconsin to his list of Big 10 Teams I Am Single-Handidly Upsetting Through My Try Hard Bullshit.

he more or less directly lost the Iowa game last year by punching a guy in the dick

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Also, Cade Cunningham is killing KU apparently, but ESPN+ which I don't have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Probably Magic posted:

Also, Cade Cunningham is killing KU apparently, but ESPN+ which I don't have.

I do so thank you for this