Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

SmokaDustbowl posted:

what the gently caress

I went to visit my parents, in country, and I had to go into the full body scanner and got taken aside while they searched my carry-on bag and sniffed it with some kind of drug or bomb wand

are you a powerful and rich white man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

or are you the opposite

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

SmokaDustbowl posted:

what the gently caress

I went to visit my parents, in country, and I had to go into the full body scanner and got taken aside while they searched my carry-on bag and sniffed it with some kind of drug or bomb wand

the constitution says they can’t be stopped

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

who are we to defy what thomas jefferson had to say about metal detectors

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

jefferson made his 600 slaves go through the metal detector every day on their way to work

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

jefferson made his 600 slaves go through the metal detector every day on their way to work

well yeah. they weren’t voting so it was fine

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

at least the claim of going to vote has some(?) precedence, I've heard they're allowed to abandon their conveyance in the street to rush to a vote if need be

granted that 'I must vote now!' provision is from the horse and buggy days, but so are a lot of their ideas

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqpnbSFprB4

tori is always gonna be oliver tree to me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

SmokaDustbowl posted:

what the gently caress

sorry, you’re not a rich white dude.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

fart simpson posted:

are you a powerful and rich white man?

:argh:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

sorry, you’re not a rich white dude.

lmao it was either a pat down or the full body scanner, so I was like "which is faster and easier?" so they made me empty my pockets and stuck me in the full body scanner tube

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the last 2 concerts I went to I had to get searched and patted down to get in so lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
one time I walked into the female pat down line, and a huge butch cop lady got mad and made me go into the guys line

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://mobile.twitter.com/jazmineulloa/status/1349220557951283200

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

jesus christ

but also why has she used the panic buttons before?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i'm sure they cover that in onboarding, maybe they have each person test em or something

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0iSh9A7rLI

lol if you're not gang affiliated in 2021

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT-jmq8KBw0

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm gonna start a QAnon myth but for democrats.

Yes, the insurrectionist GOP ringleaders will a be rounded up and arrested any day now. But first Biden needs to play 5D chess and put all the set pieces in place. Soon. #TrustThePlan. #PopcornTime. #ImWithHer

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

spankmeister posted:

I'm gonna start a QAnon myth but for democrats.

Yes, the insurrectionist GOP ringleaders will a be rounded up and arrested any day now. But first Biden needs to play 5D chess and put all the set pieces in place. Soon. #TrustThePlan. #PopcornTime. #ImWithHer

they already did that one, it was called russiagate. the walls are closing in on the trump administration!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

mueller works slowly but he’s very thorough. any day now!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

rachel maddow grifted to the tune of 8 figgies by talking about conspiracy theory level russia garbage, even

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

fart simpson posted:

they already did that one, it was called russiagate. the walls are closing in on the trump administration!

Okay glenn.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

lol Russiagate, had nearly forgotten about that stupid made up garbage.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

glenn greenwald is right about a lot of stuff, and this was a good example

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

fart simpson posted:

glenn greenwald is right about a lot of stuff, and this was a good example

He’s constantly right in a “man... gently caress you for doing that” sort of way

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the shoelace broke on one of my shoes, and I can't get a new pair until next month

keep all your extra cables and shoelaces kids

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

echinopsis posted:

lol poochie cmos

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

love too uncritically repeat state propaganda and prop up some of the worst ppl in the world to attack trump from the right

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
where's tori

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBLF26-Irdc

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

tori died. rip.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

fart simpson posted:

love too uncritically repeat state propaganda and prop up some of the worst ppl in the world to attack trump from the right

They love it, OP. They want buff mueller to come to life and kiss them on the mouth

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SmokaDustbowl posted:

while they searched my carry-on bag and sniffed it with some kind of drug or bomb wand

its nothing but an rng popper

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

its nothing but an rng popper

yeah I don't know what it was besides something to make people nervous

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

- people around here who love violence, probably

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The mueller investigation convicted like 30 people and glenn doesn't know what the report says because not even congress has been allowed to read the whole thing.

Glenn greenwald is bizzaro scott adams.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Glenn Greenwald is a chud moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yeah I don't know what it was besides something to make people nervous

i had the full monty done for a box of nutrigrain bars. its all theatre