Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dan Bongiorno accidentally did a great service to this country by providing a comprehensive database of deeply personal information, such as photo ID's and SSN's, along with all the evidence you will ever need, of pretty much every Nazi involved in this poo poo.

That's a LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
donald chump

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/ottovonbisbark/...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Trump staffers losing their new jobs is a LOL

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
you telling me podium thief guy wasn't a spetznas antifa supersoldier?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

I really think a lot of people are giving a bunch of drunk hicks with a vague plan too much credit. If there was any actual spec ops and planning like people keep saying, a lot more people would have died and they wouldn’t have wandered around basically aimlessly and mixed up areas of the house. Just imo like :)

I get ya, but it could be a mix of both. Like you have the proudbois, who are a kind of paramilitary group. They're kind of chucklefucks but they're absolutely the type who'd bring headsets and scream ALPHA TANGO BRAVO at each other while being surrounded by old hicks with beer guts. But even then, they weren't the majority of the crowd. I guess what I'm saying is: lol Trump is president

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Can't quite believe that there isn't some extra bullshit that maintains the retarded status quo.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

'peachment stuff about to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoOoCgubLY

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Will there be nearly as many lols when Biden is president? I think not. :colbert:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

lay down with rapists, get raped

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status...%5Es2_&ref_url=

https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status...%5Es1_&ref_url=

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Will there be nearly as many lols when Biden is president? I think not. :colbert:

My balls can finally return from alpha centauri.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is disturbing as gently caress, and further re-enforces the belief that this was probably planned and helped from the inside by the Republican party.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Full Metal Jackass posted:

malarkey is the fuel for the long journey of our balls

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

rip donald trump
peperoni and chuds

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

America could wipe out its national debt in months if they charge everyone $10 to poo poo on Donlad Turnos grave

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

Do you think being beaten to death by a trumpist horde is the primary safety concern of the average American

Uh...it should be kinda? Let me put it like this, I think the Trumpist horde is way more dangerous than a black kid trying to pull their phone out of their pocket.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

"I am going to combat the injustice of being fired for working on the Trump campaign, and being considered a liability for that, by dragging my former employer on Twitter and trying to start a public fight/sic chuds on them. This will not make me a permanent, walking liability to every employer ever henceforth."

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1349355525738266632

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Ivanka Trump Still Thinks She Will Be The First Woman President

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01/12/ivanka-trump-president-2.html

Ivanka Trump has not been daunted by the insurrection waged in her father’s name as she still thinks that she will be president.

According to Vanity Fair:
It was a joint decision by the couple, and, in some sense, a joint job. Between themselves, the two had made an earnest deal: If sometime in the future the opportunity arose, she’d be the one to run for president. The first woman president, Ivanka entertained, would not be Hillary Clinton; it would be Ivanka Trump.

Still, it’s entirely believable that Ivanka thinks she should be invited, and that she’s going to totally ride this thing out and ultimately emerge unscathed, her prospects of a shot at the White House unharmed.

Not only did Ivanka Trump want to save her image by attending Joe Biden‘s inauguration, but she still thinks that she will president someday. It is a pretty safe bet that no one with the last name of Trump will ever be elected president again. The stigma of trying to overthrow the US government with a coup is not something that removes itself after a few news cycles.

The Trump brand is toast. It is so bad that Mitch McConnell is talking about purging Ivanka’s dear old dad from the Republican Party.
Ivanka Trump got the White House job, because she is her father’s favorite, and he picked her to be the next Trump to be president. Ivanka Trump thinks that she will president. She may even try to run for office by 2024, but she has a better chance of ending up in a jail cell than ever seeing the inside of the Oval Office again.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This first caller. Goddamn

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I don't think the plan has to be any more complicated then "set a mob on them, and see what happens, make use of whatever happens".
Somewhere between planned operation and unplanned chaos.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Are Americans still under the impression they're the greatest country on the planet?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Confusedslight posted:

Are Americans still under the impression they're the greatest country on the planet?

the ones that think Trump is the poo poo, yeah

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

these people calling in are great

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

MrQwerty posted:

Dan Bongiorno accidentally did a great service to this country by providing a comprehensive database of deeply personal information, such as photo ID's and SSN's, along with all the evidence you will ever need, of pretty much every Nazi involved in this poo poo.

That's a LOL

Should would be a shame if the Q Crew were to get the idea that this guy is a secret fed sent to spy on them

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

This is wild and hosed up. A more competent organization within the Trump cult could have done some fatal damage to this democracy. Thank god they're mostly Dunning-Krugerites who believe things they read on #chan sites.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Grape posted:

I don't think the plan has to be any more complicated then "set a mob on them, and see what happens, make use of whatever happens".
Somewhere between planned operation and unplanned chaos.

These chuds have some sense of room layout, how do they get that without help?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What a colossal dumbass. I mean lovely Glock wrap aside...bringing a goddamn Tavor into DC and all that ammo, when DC has lost its poo poo over shell casings.

https://twitter.com/macfarlanenews/status/1349354938850279425?s=21

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Confusedslight posted:

Just the dumb ones

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Last Call posted:

Ivanka Trump Still Thinks She Will Be The First Woman President

The only thing I even know about this moron, is that her father is a traitor, and is not at all subtle about wanting to have a sexual relationship with his own daughter.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

The C-SPAN callers are alternating between Democrat and Republican and it is giving me whiplash

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Confusedslight posted:

We are absolutely the greatest at destroying ourselves and the leading source of worldwide LOLs

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...%5Es1_&ref_url=

I mean, it's kinda apparent at this point.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Trump goes Nuclear Lincoln

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Confusedslight posted:

Just the conservatives. And even then it's just some sort of super weird insecure projecting to protect themselves from what they believe to be a legitimate threat from the left.

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.

im listening to this and i'm wondering just how americans manage to tie their own shoelaces.

rolleyes
Nov 16, 2006

Sometimes you have to roll the hard... two?

smoobles posted:

Lol the generator didn't display it right on my phone but now it's even funnier

Just needs to say "Died of coveffe" to be perfect.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
wait, i do what with the shoelaces now?

Ivan Dolvich
Oct 14, 2004

Shit bag. I use all ammunition for weapon

Pick posted:

my hot take is that obama was a greater advertiser to the public at large and loving dogshit at making the necessary friends in the senate.

Given what you've seen of how the GOP acts.... do you really think that was his fault?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It's really loving obvious there were both police, and congress members, who assisted Trump with a plan to anger and incite the Trump supporters that were there that day. They had been planning this for weeks, and were well aware of the fact that some of the people there were intending to commit violence, and they took advantage of that.