Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Woo! Page 20!

2% of the way there!

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yes! This thread is really going places!

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
If we do this 50 more times we’ve done it!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
2%

The best milk, now also the best thread.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Meme Poker Party posted:

2%

The best milk, now also the best thread.

:hai:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I am the 1% 2%.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
2% heck yeah!

Let's crank this puppy up! Get some posting in here!

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop
Here is an iguana:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Internetjack posted:

Here is an iguana:

That iguana bringing a strong tactical camouflage game.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop
Pretty sure this thing is an anteater, chupacabra, or aardvark(!!!) even:

Meme Poker Party posted:

That iguana bringing a strong tactical camouflage game.

Those rascals are everywhere in Costa Rica, you don't even notice them half the time until you are about to step on one.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop
This picture is crap quality, but there are several Howler Monkeys in it.
If you have even wondered what Howler monkeys sound like in the middle of the night, it sounds like several dogs murdering each other all at the same time.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Is this all from a trip or are you a Costa Rica poster?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop
Just going through old vacation photos. One week trip a few years back. Went with family, did airbnb house on the beach for hardly any money.

Beautiful country, wonderful people. Would do again; maybe after covid stuff, not right now.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I'm doing MY part

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just made two half sandwiches to test out sandwich rumors I'd heard involving pickles.

Peanut butter and dill pickles
Verdict: Eh. It sounds gross but it was ok, maybe this combo is better with bread and butter pickles but I never buy those. Probably won't make this again.

Butter and dill pickles
Verdict: Oh drat, that's really good. I'm using Irish cream butter and the way the flavor mixes with the pickles is pretty amazing. Will eat again.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Well butter my pickle!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you melted the butter you could dunk a dill pickle

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Hey everybody at times like this, I think it's important to remember the Pope's Lamborghini, which he donated to charity because he lives in downtown Rome and it's hard enough to get a Vespa through those streets, let alone a Huracan.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm not catholic and don't really follow their business, but imo the current Pope seems like a pretty good dude, generally.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Internetjack posted:

Just going through old vacation photos. One week trip a few years back. Went with family, did airbnb house on the beach for hardly any money.

Beautiful country, wonderful people. Would do again; maybe after covid stuff, not right now.

My mom absolutely loves Costa Rica. She even (stupidly) bought a timeshare (that she never uses).

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 14, 2021

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I went up into the mountains in Costa Rica a couple of years ago and it was magnificent. Colors of green that we don't have in the US, and more beautiful birds than you can imagine. I didn't see many monkeys, but I did drink ayahuasca, so I guess it balances out.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Hey everybody at times like this, I think it's important to remember the Pope's Lamborghini, which he donated to charity because he lives in downtown Rome and it's hard enough to get a Vespa through those streets, let alone a Huracan.

infallimobile

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

If you melted the butter you could dunk a dill pickle

Hmmmm, not sure how I feel about this.

There is also a third pickle sandwich variant that I haven't tried: pickles and mayonnaise

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

This year marks the 25th anniversary of both Tin Cup and Happy Gilmore and I think it's time for a crossover movie.

637dollars
Jan 14, 2021

by Athanatos
What is this, a thousand page thread for ants?

Protip: invest there 20 pages in bitcoin today and they'll be worth 1,000 pages in no time!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

637dollars posted:

Protip: invest there 20 pages in bitcoin today and they'll be worth 1,000 pages in no time!

You registered today and posted 60+ times already? Despite your Zoolander and bitcoin references, this thread needs you.

:justpost:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

637dollars posted:

This could be the hero this thread deserves.

For a pope, the pope seems pretty alright. I will no longer refer to the pope as ‘the poop’ anyway

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just dropped my phone and in mid air I fumbled for it and slapped it out of the air, smashing it with incredible speed and force into my unclothed testicles. I screamed the scream of someone being axe murdered, then I doubled over and almost vomited. Spent a couple minutes just reeling.

Jesus Christ I don't think I've taken a hit to the balls in about 20 years. It's worse than I remembered.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Balls still hurt. :balldo:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Absolutely chilling lack of concern for my balls ITT, but in case anyone cares, they've made a full recovery.

Also fuuuuuck all popes and the roman catholic church, I'm with Sinead.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

How we doing, thread, nearly there?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bout halfway

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Cool, cool well ok see you later good to chat

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Tip posted:

Absolutely chilling lack of concern for my balls ITT, but in case anyone cares, they've made a full recovery.

Also fuuuuuck all popes and the roman catholic church, I'm with Sinead.

The Catholic Church prayed for your balls, that's why they healed so quick you blasphemer.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

MakaVillian posted:

The Catholic Church prayed for your balls, that's why they healed so quick you blasphemer.

My balls hurt for HOURS and kept me from getting to sleep.

Also, I may have overstated full recovery. They're no longer incredibly sensitive but one of them still has a dull ache.

The pope will pay pay for this! :argh:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Hey I'm not a fan of the Catholic Church either, but you can't argue with a sick-rear end Lambo.

Uncle Piss Salad
Jan 11, 2021

by Athanatos
Nearly there guys.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

You can tell that I am a serious automotive enthusiast and a chick magnet because I referred to a Lamborghini as a 'Lambo.'

This is an advanced move, and it's not something I would recommend to just anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You can tell that I am a serious automotive enthusiast and a chick magnet because I referred to a Lamborghini as a 'Lambo.'

This is an advanced move, and it's not something I would recommend to just anyone.

Ok boomer, cool kids call it a 'ghini now. :coolspot: